BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Stacie R.
Stacie R.
Burlington, MI
Yum! We love tea in my family. I have an entire cupboard dedicated to just tea! Love this Pure Leaf variety with vanilla.
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
Laurel
I really enjoy a good black tea and this one was no exception. The vanilla in this tea hit just the right note.
Gema B.
Gema B.
Miami
I love this tea. It's healthy and very refreshing. I like a glass of it with a lemon ring and ice. The best during summer
melanie g.
melanie g.
I prefer their iced tea, but this hot tea is very good too. One bag makes a pretty strong cup too! I don't even use sugar
Ann M.
Ann M.
Great tea to enjoy at any time of day! Such great flavor that doesn't need anything added to sweeten it up!
kira d.
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
Huge fan of vanilla so this was a big hit. Not overpowering. It is even great iced. I received this as a promotion.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Usually the black tea you find is just that - black without any flavorings. The Vanilla here is a nice touch!
Chanelle w.
Chanelle w.
Winter Spgs, FL
It's pretty good. I'm not that big fan of black tea but the vanilla is a nice tough. Smells great too.
J B.
J B.
I like this tea it helps me relax and sleep better if I take it before bed time. The flavor is good not leafy like others
Ceila C.
Ceila C.
Um chá mais q maravilhoso... Chá de vanila alem de bom faz super bem pra saúde tantos são os benefícios dados
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?