BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Priya P.
I received my #pureleafhomebrew pure leaf tea complimentary from influenster to test and review for free. When I first opened the package, I was welcomed by the sweet aroma of the vanilla. To my surprised, I was impressed with how the scent was so welcoming! I then began to try this tea with warm water and these tea bags release a very high quality aroma and flavor. I highly recommend.
Sandra Z.
HOUSTON, TX
I got this as a part of the voxbox. I absolutely loved this tea, it's got enough Vanilla flavor without being obnoxious or overpowering. It has a really smooth flavor that I could drink all day. I will definitely be buying more of this.
Sarah T.
Love this tea! The packaging and bags are super nice looking and feeling. I like the soft sachets. The tea itself has a nice vanilla flavor, but it isn't too strong or artificial tasting. Will definitely keep drinking it! (I was sent this tea by Influenster for review purposes.)
Christina P.
I am only giving four stars because I have not ever been a fan of hot tea. I do drink it every now and again. But I must say...if I am going to drink tea..this is the tea I will drink from now on. I received this in the mail for review.
Angela S.
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is comfort is a cup. It is indulgent and satisfying. I love vanilla and this tea has ground vanilla beans. It is single origin tea leaves from India, which is awesome. Overall a great delicious tea.
Anna W.
san gabriel, CA
I got this sample voxbox. I would say i love this flavor more than the green tea. The taste of the black tea is not overpowering. It neutralized the taste because of the vanilla. I will recommend this tea to my friends.
Lindsey W.
It's so rare for me to find a tea that I enjoy. I felt this tea was refreshing with the right amount of flavor to it. It was super easy to make too, not something that takes hours to do. I received this tea complimentary of influenster this review is based on my own opinion.
Jennifer B.
Eglin Afb, FL
This tea I greatly enjoyed. My son is a big tea drinker too and this was his favorite. The taste was smooth and full. And definitely worth the expense. My 7 year old son is autistic and he is VERY particular about his tea, so his stamp of approval is gold!!
amber m.
taylor, MI
I received this in the pure leaf voxbox and I'm definitely buying another one after I'm done with my sample just for the flavor alone . The vanilla flavoring is noticeable and the smell reminds me of warm cake fresh out of the oven .
Charm P.
I think the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is okay. It is a decent black tea however the vanilla makes the flavor a tad bit weird for me. Maybe it's just me, though. Other than that, I love this brand and I would consider buying it again if the flavor is changed up a little.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.