BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Oh wow. This had such a nice hint of vanilla! Perfect brew for a chilly morning to keep you warm and cozy. Not bitter at all if left in for extended amount of time. Also, I love the pyramid bags.
Haley S.
Not a bad flavored tea! Not too sweet and you could definitely taste vanilla. But not too bitter like some black tea can be. Generally not a huge fan of flavored tea but this one is pretty solid!
Shanria P.
Stone Mtn, GA
absolutely love this tea for a morning starter it give me a major caffeine boost that I need to start my day. I also drink as a late night snack for when  I want to eat some sweet, I substitute for this tea instead! the black tea and vanilla flavor is really satisfying!
Julie B.
If you like black tea but don't like the bite of it the vanilla tones it down. It has a medium amount of vanilla in the flavor. I tried it hot and cold but has a bit too much vanilla for my taste.
Keana B.
This tea is amazing and incredibly tasty!! I love not only the smell as I'm making it but I love how soothing it is--I've had a cold the past few days and this tea has been great for my throat.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
What I liked about this black tea was that it wasn't too strong. It was very subtle and so was the vanilla. It wasn't too overpowering but you could still sense it there, if that makes sense. I would definitely recommend.
Eleni
This was a nice change to my normal tea flavors. With a rich vanilla after flavor, it only needs a dash of cream. Perfect for after dinner or just out on the counter to show off that you care about yourself and your tea.
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
I am very pleased with this product. It tasted so good and very aromatic. It's very light but flavorful ( I think the vanilla complimented it). I also liked the pyramid tea bag styles; I thought it added personality to the tea. Definitely a must try black tea!
Carisa P.
Arlington, TX
I really liked this tea, I got a sample and thought it was exceptionally tasty. The flavor of the vanilla was evident. Packaging was pretty and the aroma was very nice even before boiling. The only thing that I didn't like was that the strong wasn't well attached to the bag so a few tea leaves got into my water.
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
I loved it! 😻😻😻 The vanilla smell is warm and comforting and the flavor isn't overpowering. It's a delicate combination and very smooth to drink. I ended up downing and entire mug and making a second before I realized it. Would recommend and buy again 🙌🏻👍🏻👌🏻
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.