BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
C D.
C D.
Great quality. Grate product. Clean taste and flavor. A great cup and an assortment of flavors to choose from. Worth the price.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Fort Worth, TX
Love love! So very comforting after a long day chasing after a 2 year old a puppy! Plus, the aroma was amazing to breath in!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Mandan, ND
I prefer loose tea but these bags give great flavor and address nice to keep on hand in my office for a nice afternoon break
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
A nice relaxing twist on whats usually paired with citrus or mint! Great on a warm summer night or perfect for summer bbqs
Ally D.
Ally D.
Nashua
I am not udually a fan of black tea but I love the vanilla flavor of this and it tastes perfect on its own without sugar
Jessica
Jessica
I like them are excellent product good quality excellent product excellent quality product. I like them are excellent product good
Amy S.
Amy S.
ALMA, AR
This is the best tea I've ever tasted! Not only does it smell incredible but I'm in love with the triangle bags! I've never seen a bag design like this before. The hints of vanilla add a little something amazing!
samantha b.
samantha b.
Barnegat , NJ
Black tea with vanilla is probably one of my favorite hot teas right in the morning or as an afternoon pick me up.
Stacie R.
Stacie R.
Burlington, MI
Yum! We love tea in my family. I have an entire cupboard dedicated to just tea! Love this Pure Leaf variety with vanilla.
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
Laurel
I really enjoy a good black tea and this one was no exception. The vanilla in this tea hit just the right note.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?