BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
This is one of the most interesting tea I have ever had. The aroma is amazing. Very refreshing and awakening. I am hooked! Thank you influenster I would have never picked these out for myself. Thank you for sending them free for me to try.
Rusti H.
I've never cared for flavored tea, however I like this one. I think it's because it's not sweet and had just the Vanilla flavor. I like took control my sweetness in a tea. I was already a fan of the iced tea and now I'm a fan of the flavored tea. #pureleaf #gotitright
Samantha B.
Macomb, IL
I typically am not a big fan of black tea. I lived in Uganda and it has some of the best black tea in the world and I still refused to drink it. I could not get enough of this though! The vanilla compliments the flavor of the tea so well.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I don't usually drink flavored tea so when I received my voxbox with free black tea with vanilla flavor I didn't think I would like it but I was wrong! The vanilla is kind of strong but it is not over powering. The vanilla smell was calming. The overall flavor was different but good.
Julie S.
I am a lover of chai. So when I got my vox box. My first one to try Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I could believe how much it tasted like chai the black tea was mild and the vanilla gave it a chai feel. I would tecommend it to everyone
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
I was pretty skeptical about this one, don't like getting out of my comfort zone, but it had vanilla which I am truly in love with. It was pretty darn good and I put some honey as a sweet bet and omg, talk about relaxing and good for sleep
Tiffany J.
I am honestly not a hot tea drinker, so I wasn't crazy about this tea. My husband really enjoyed it though. The flavor of hot tea always seems bland and unsweet to me. However, if you are a tea drinker, I'm sure you will like this product! Thanks for sending me this Influenster!
Sandra Z.
HOUSTON, TX
I got this as a part of the voxbox. I absolutely loved this tea, it's got enough Vanilla flavor without being obnoxious or overpowering. It has a really smooth flavor that I could drink all day. I will definitely be buying more of this.
Hilda M.
Delicioso sabor de hecho mi marido lo tiene que tomar sin endulsante y aun asi esta delicioso creo que fue mas de lo que esperabamos de un te y su envoltura es muy practica definitivamente lo recomendare a mis amigas que cuidan su salud y su figura
Priya P.
I received my #pureleafhomebrew pure leaf tea complimentary from influenster to test and review for free. When I first opened the package, I was welcomed by the sweet aroma of the vanilla. To my surprised, I was impressed with how the scent was so welcoming! I then began to try this tea with warm water and these tea bags release a very high quality aroma and flavor. I highly recommend.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.