BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rebecca F.
Quality product in great looking packaging. I love the pyramid shaped tea bag and the fabric/material they chose. The flavor is not my favorite. I am not a fan of black tea so I wish there was more vanilla to it
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Okay I'm usually not a fan of black tea because I'm not a caffeine person but the vanilla made it just a bit sweet. I added in a little honey and it was perfect. I would for sure buy again.
Kelsea B.
Riverton, UT
As a person who doesn't really like black tea... it's pretty good. you can taste a hint of the vanilla and the usual black tea taste isn't really there. Sometimes tea leaves a weird feeling in my mouth like its been coated with something and this doesn't do that.
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
Pretty good black tea. I'm more of a plain black tea fan. This of course has the vanilla in it which is good but the black tea they use in it to me throws it off a bit. Will drink again but, not as often as I drink my other black teas
Gabi z.
Redwood City, CA
I'm not typically a big "vanilla person" but this was actually a really nice addition to your standard black tea. It was really smooth and nice to drink. I tried it with and without milk and I definitely preferred it without the milk.
Morgan S.
Albany, GA
I'm definitely a fan of this tea. It is well balanced. Sometimes flavored teas can have to strong of a flavor, but the vanilla in this one was pretty subtle, just enough to mellow the black tea taste. I received this complimentary product from Influenster. Thanks #pureleaftea
Rin Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Not...my cup of tea... I like black tea, for the most part, and I do enjoy vanilla in my espresso beverages, so I said why not. But for whatever reason, this isn't the one for me. I think I would like the black tea by itself more. Vanilla just doesn't go with black tea.
Maria M.
Such a beautiful tea! I'm not sure where but I received a sample tea bag. The vanilla flavor is so nice and the aroma hits you first. No need for sweetener. I will definitely purchase if I see in the store! Love it, I could definitely see this in my rotation.
Emily L.
Decent but not great. This is a perfectly fine everyday black. It doesn't have a wow factor, but you could definitely start the day with a worse mug of tea. I do think the vanilla flavor is lacking.
P R.
laurel, MD
I really liked Pure Leaf Black Tea With Vanilla. Its has a very good and soothing scent. It taste strong with just a hint of vanilla which I liked. The vanilla is not overpowering. I drink it as an afternoon tea and it refreshes me.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.