BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I absolutely love this flavor. I am a big fan of vanilla and it was delicious. This tea was calming and the vanilla tasted very natural.
Elida M.
Elida M.
I don't drink coffee and I love tea. I like buying them in bottles and making my own fresh. I like them fresh because I can drink it warm. The flavors are good this is own is my fave!
Charu M.
Charu M.
I was very happy with this tea! I wasn't sure what to expect but I was happily surprised. The vanilla flavor was really good without overpowering the tea.
Selena P.
Selena P.
Parma, OH
I loved the flavor of this tea. It wasn't too strong just perfect. I tried it iced and hot I liked it better iced but that's just personal preference. Easy to make and very quick.
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
I love the pyramid style bag of this tea. I found that the flavor was not my style however it was pretty good. I enjoyed the green tea better.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
I cannot have caffeine but received a sample of this tea in the mail. I used more water than directed and the taste was apparent. I love this tea, but cannot drink it often. I would definitely recommend this tea to others.
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Have never really been a big fan of hot tea but boy was I missing out!! They are great and I can not wait to get some more of them!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I use this tea to make milk tea with Boba! Honestly, it tastes wonderful with the hint of vanilla because I only then use 1/2 tbsp of honey and it tastes delicious
Lesly T.
Lesly T.
Kuhn bjbsjnjjijthis tea tastes so great! I recommend brewing a batch and making them into ice cubes then pouring some almond milk over some of the cubes and you'll enjoy the flavor combination of the tea and milk!
Dani M.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am a picky tea drinker, but his one has become a quick favorite! I love all things vanilla and this tea is one of the best!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?