BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Julie B.
Julie B.
Clovis, CA
I just started to use this. It taste so good hot or cold. The flavor of vanilla is not to strong like in other brands and there is no after taste.
Kat A.
Kat A.
Tigard , OR
Excellent black tea with a hint of vanilla. Excellent way to way up and feel energized. I hadn't tried it before but I will definitely buy again.
🌼Rachel A.
🌼Rachel A.
This is such an amazing tea..it tastes soo good...its a black tea and if you don't really like black tea then u won't like it but if u do u will love it
Julie S.
Julie S.
Delicious. I love the vanilla flavoring and it doesn't need any sugar added. Brew for a while for a nice robust flavor.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Los Angeles, CA
I really enjoyed this tea! It has the perfect amount of vanilla so that the black tea isn't over powering and it is the perfect combination.
Elissa G.
Elissa G.
Chelsea, MA
I liked it but didn't love it. Good flavor, nice packaging, but I'll stick with my usual brand of tea. Thanks for sending for me to try Influenster!
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Lehigh acres , Fl
This product was delicious. It tastes great hot or over ice. I would defiantly reccomend this and the citrus version.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Memphis, TN
Pure Life Black Tea with Vanilla is a winner. It is good hot or cold. Add a little sweetener to it to cut the bitterness, and it is refreshing.
Kim Loren B.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
I wish the vanilla flavor was stronger, it is a good tea but I just wanted more flavor to pop through. I would buy it again though!
Elisabeth B.
Elisabeth B.
A perfect sweet treat! I received this tea from Influenster to review. It does not need any added sweetener.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?