BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
I was never a really a tea person! Both me and my husband started trying this pure leaf flavor thanks to Influenster for sending us this testing purposes and they where amazing we now drink our tea on these rainy days.
Jenelle G.
Hancock, MN
I was excited to try this tea as well. I like black tea, though i'm more of a green tea girl. I don't like vanilla flavoring in tea however, so this wasn't my favorite. Thought as i stated in the green tea review, i love the packaging and the tea is mild.
Arycelle A.
Oh my gosh! I love pure leaf so much. The taste and the best part is you can have it as ice tea too. I'm obsessed with tea and this has become my favorite. The flavor isn't over powering its just perfect
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
Yum. I love tea in the evening, and I like tea that I don't have to add anything to. Usually I'll have peppermint tea, which barely has a flavor. This tea was nicely flavored but not too strong, I'm really loving it!
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
I love the fact you can taste the vanilla. I tried it without sugar or milk so I could see it's flavor for what it really is, and I was VERY IMPRESSED! I would recommend this to anyone who loves tea. I can't wait to try it cold.
Jessica B.
This tea is great. The packaging makes it perfect for a gift or gift basket idea. It's a bold black tea with a yummy vanilla flavor. If you like hit tea gift it a try. I am so happy influenster sent me this to try for free.
Sara W.
Webster, NY
This stuff is phenomenal. It's refreshing and smooth. I tend to lean towards coffee when I think warm beverages, but this tea is quickly overtaking my coffee cabinet. I received this complimentary through Influenster.
Kayla B.
Philadelphia , PA
Currently one of my favorite tea flavors now..I wasn't too sure about the mix of vanilla with the black tea but it is a nice change from the normal black tea flavor. Also I can't even explain how much I love the packaging.
Jeannie S.
I got my samples and thought "how did they know it's the perfect day for hot tea!?" And it is absolutely what you would expect from Pure Leaf. The one surprise is the beautiful aroma of vanilla. Subtle but very soothing.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
I just received this tea free from Influenster in a Vox box and am so happy I got to try it. I love the hint of vanilla in the black tea it's not overpowering. It's so delicious! Thank you @Pureleaf and @Influenster
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.