BY PURE LEAF

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Erica B.
Columbia, SC
I was not sure about this tea. I don't usually like any flavor in black tea. This was so good though. The vanilla is barely noticeable and I love that. I will be buying more.
Megan D.
Los Angeles, CA
When I first received the box and looked inside, I will be honest. I was annoyed that I got black tea. Black tea always leaves a dry taste in my mouth, but I was out of coffee and so I thought I would try it. Wow! Was it good. First of all, the smell as I took the bag out of the canister was amazing, smelled like some exotic perfume. I added some honey, and it was the best tea I've ever had. Honest. If I ever decide to give up coffee, I'm switching to Pure Leaf tea.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
This is a great simple tea. I received this tea in a voxbox to try and review, and I am really glad I got to try it. I have always loved Pure Leaf tea, and I like the fact I can now brew the tea at home. I like to ice this tea, but it would also be good hot. My husband likes this tea sweetened, but I drink it plain.
Eloisa R.
Pure vinilla tea taste so good i love tea this was complimentary from influenster pure leaf tea i highly recommend it i love it good flavor
Brianna R.
New Bedford, MA
All I ever drink the winter is tea so when i received my complimentary black tea with vanilla from pure leaf I was ecstatic...it's delicious and everything I would ask for in a hot tea I have absolutely zero complaints!!
Micki R.
Findlay, OH
I am usually a fruity tea person this but this Black tea with Vanilla is amazing! It will definitely be in the mix up with my morning coffee. The vanilla is so smooth and the black tea is not bitter at all. Would recommend for sure.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This tea is a nice light black tea that isn't too strong for beginning tea drinkers. I love black tea so I was really excited for a black tea to try. I got this (complimentary) from influenster in a box along with another one. Now, as a disclaimer of my own, I usually dislike (intensely) vanilla in my tea. It's overpowering and doesn't let you taste almost anything else. This one was not very different from that so if you love vanilla, it's definitely the tea for you. I put white sugar and a splash of milk in mine to make it better. I didn't hate it. It was pretty good. Putting my loathing of vanilla in tea aside, it's a good sip. I have one thing to say about the ingredients though - for a Pure Leaf tea, why am I seeing "natural flavors" in the list? I dislike when that happens because I don't want flavors added if I can manage it because as a person who suffers from a stomach disorder, those "natural flavors" can cause stomach upsets. I'm hopeful I won't end up sick but I will throw it out there in case others have the same problem. Overall, I'd definitely recommend and I enjoyed it. Well done!

Brandi B.
Austin, TX
As luck would have it, I received this tea on a relatively cold day, so I went right in and made a cup. I found that the tea brewed quickly, only a few minutes to steep in piping hot water and I was ready to enjoy!

Aroma
This tea had a heavy vanilla aroma which was quite pleasant - it smelled fresh, not fake.

Taste
I would consider this to be a medium bodied tea with a slight vanilla flavor - far smoother then I had expected given the aroma. It was pleasant and mixed well with a bit of honey and hemp milk (non-dairy milk).

Caffeine
I didn't find this tea to be overly caffeinated. I did get a little boost, but nothing overwhelming. I found this to a great afternoon tea. If you're used to the caffeine in coffee, you'll find this to be a little on the mild side.

All in all, I really enjoyed my experience and look forward to my next cup.
Megan G.
I loved this tea! I wasn't sure that I would like the flavor of this when I first got it, but I absolutely love it! I found the vanilla to be amazing in this. I would definitely be recommending this to anyone that likes a good cup of tea.
I got to try this complimentary for my review.
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
I have to say I prefer this version of pure leaf compared to the bottled drinks. But they are just alright. It tastes pleasant though, just not strong enough for my liking.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.