BY PURE LEAF #17 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melissa S.
Vassar, MI
I received a vox box with Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla in it. It was the best tasting hot tea I've ever had. Nice and smooth with just the right hint of vanilla. Perfect right before bed. As a tea lover, I have to say, fabulous combo!! Would definitely buy .
Cheryll O.
I love this tea ! I normally do not lie vanilla but the vanilla in this tea just enhances it. I've been drinking a cup, sometimes 2 at night and I feel relaxed and content while drinking it. I will definitely buy this tea !
Bonnie H.
I LOVED this tea! I wasn't too sure about it at first since the scent was a little strong, but the taste is smooth, and delicious. It exceeded my expectation and I will definitely be purchasing this after my samples are gone! I absolutely recommend this to others!
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
Thank you influenster for the complimentary tea to try! I like the flavor of the tea, but I added honey to make it sweeter. I prefer my tea sweet and it wasn't sweet without the honey. The pouch the tea is in is really cute! The tea is very flavorful and fresh!
Mariah D.
I was so excited that I get to test this tea thanks to the voxbox that Influenster sent me! First time trying it and I love it! The tea itself is very strong. Definitely met my expectations. I can't wait to try more of it!
Kristen B.
Bozeman, MT
Loved this black tea! I hate how some teas leave a yuck or film in your mouth, this tea does not. I really like the hint of real vanilla and not just some artificial flavoring. It makes an easy substitute if you don't have any chai on hand. I really like the packaging also. The price is also right on point.
Andrea P.
Dallas, TX
I enjoyed how easy it was with this to make a quick iced tea. The vanilla wasn't too over the top. I've had better tea but it's pretty good and efficient. I don't think this would taste too well hot, but it's not made for that.
Shannon K.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is my favorite tea from the Pure Leaf voxbox. I don't drink coffee so I use black tea as my main caffeine source when I need it. Vanilla is my favorite flavor because I can drink it on its own or add a little sugar and it tastes amazing! Highly recommend.
Natasha G.
Evansville , IN
Very yummy! Would recommend served hot more than served cold. Good with a little creamer in it. Love the sweet vanilla taste makes it soo good. Great in the morning, evening, or night before bed. Would definetly recommend
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
Thank you to Influenster for sending this product to me to try out. This tea is perfect for cold weather months. The vanilla flavor in this tea is not over powering, the long you steep the more flavor you get. It has a nice aroma and the tea is very relaxing.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.