BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sam L.
This tea was great. The vanilla flavor is just enough without overpowering the flavor of the tea itself. instructions led to a pretty good, flavorful cup of tea. the flavor was a perfect solution to weaning myself off of all the holiday flavored treats i love so much. While i received this in a voxbox, i would probably repurchase myself.
Debbie L.
Waynesburg, PA
This tea is great, I received it free in a voxbox to review. I am a first time user with this tea with the hint of vanilla is just amazing, and there is no need to improve on a great thing. I will be buying this flavor of tea the next time I am buying tea. Great product!!
Katoria H.
Seaboard , NC
I really loved this tea. The aroma is very delightful. I stood over my mug and sniffed the steam for about two minutes lol. The tea had a great taste. It wasn't too strong like other teas that I've tasted and I could enjoy it without sugar. I would definitely buy this tea.
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
I liked this tea pretty well. The vanilla taste was a little strong. I couldn't handle more than one cup a day. The vanilla taste stayed with me a little more than I care for. I received this complimentary sample to try. This review is my true opinion and has not been influensted.
Christie M.
Royal Oaks, CA
I love tea. I'm also a fan of pure leaf, and these teas just made me love them even more. The packaging is awesome, the flavor was great, and I'm an avid tea drinker, I'm picky. I wouldn't change a thing, I will continue to purchase this product and I highly recommend it!
Meli M.
It taste good I love tea this was my first time trying it so happy I got chosen to try this and I'm very happy with it my Aunt said it very good for you digestive system and it taste very pleasant BTW so I'm a fan
Anna P.
Louisville, KY
I received this for free as part of a voxbox, but I was glad that I did it. It was a lovely tea. Not overly bitter or overly sweet. Just a solid black tea with a lovely vanilla undertone. I would absolutely buy this again. A quick brew, but you will still need 3-5 minutes.
Wendy B.
i absolutely love pure leaf tea, i am a huge fan of the unsweetened iced tea and when i received this voxbox i was excited to try the new products , the Black Vanilla tea is lovely. it has a nice flavor and is great hot or cold and you can drink it anytime of day or night.
Rhiannon G.
I love the Pure Leaf Iced Tea and was super excited to get the Pure Leaf VoxBox Free! I love tea and am very picky about it. I loved this tea, its super relaxing with the hint of vanilla. Love it and highly recommend it!!! If you love vanilla tea you have to try this!
Tracy A.
Oceanside, CA
I got this pure leaf black tea with vanilla in my vox box, and first off just by looking at the packaging, i loved it. I've never tried black tea before, now that I've tried it, i will now drink more tea especially from pure leaf, it tastes do fresh and love the extra vanilla flavor, which you don't see too much in teas.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.