BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Southington , CT
Love the aroma and taste of this! It's an absolute ingenious combination of flavors. My two favorite in the world. I was so excited when I saw it!
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
This one was extra yummy for me. I love the black tea with the slight taste of vanilla to help blend the bitter flavors down. Such a good combo
Megan A.
Megan A.
This tea has a good mix of vanilla in the flavor. Not too much, and pretty smooth. The packaging is nice and keeps your tea fresh and sealed.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Pretty good. It's naturally sweet but I added sugar to it. Pretty good vanilla taste. I rate 8/10. I got this in my pure leaf voxbox for testing purposes. ūüćĶ‚ėēÔłŹ
Precious L.
Precious L.
Omgosh! This tea is so yummy. I drank it hot, added brown sugar and half & half....perfect combo. Nice to hug your tummy. Just sip it slowly and enjoy!
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
I do enjoy tea but I did not care for this. I prepared it according to instructions. I would not recommend this tea and will not be purchasing.
Carla M.
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
This had a good flavor. I would recommend this one to a friend. I do like the packaging. I received this product complimentary for testing.
Francine V.
Francine V.
San Marcos, TX
What an amazing flavor. The vanilla taste is outta this world. You will not be disappointed when you try to this tea. You will totally be impressed.
Genny G.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
PURE LEAF HOME BREWED TEAS, The peach's flavor smells good and taste even better when I added a little touch of honey.  It's a pleasant, relaxing tea.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Port Jefferson, NY
I really like the flavor of this tea. You can smell the vanilla as you raise the cup to your lips. The perfect choice for a cold wintry night, cuddling up under the blankets!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?