BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Ive reviewed for no cost two of these Pure Leaf tea bags. I really enjoyed the green citrus tea. It impressed my taste buds and was refreshing!! This one was a good quality yea, but I am personally not a fan of the family taste in tea. The pyramid bag is WONDERFUL!!
Casey T.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this tea! Normally I'm pretty picky with what kind of tea I like, but the pure leaf vanilla tea exceeded my expectations! It tastes great and you get quite a few tea bags in the container. It's always not overpriced which is always a plus. I definitely recommend checking it out!
Amber S.
This is an amazing blend. I never would have thought of trying. I love brewing a cup at night while I'm doing my homework and sipping it. It's relaxing and tastes so good. The vanilla is no overpowering but Also not so weak you can barely taste it. This is a great new tea flavor I'll be adding to my collection. Thanks to being chosen for this campaign
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of the pure leaf black tea with vanilla. I like black tea and vanilla separately so I was anxious to try and it didn't disappoint. Sometimes mixing flavors with tea can go horribly wrong but this was a nice mix.
Jen S.
Dublin, OH
I liked this better than most tea brands because of the packaging. It was a sealed jar, so I knew my tea would stay fresh for much longer than the tea brands I usually buy. I can't wait to explore the different flavors and varieties this brand offers!
Andrea S.
Jacksonville , NC
I love this tea! I'm usually not a big fan of flavored tea. I was sent a free sample of this to review and it taste amazing. The vanilla does not overpower the tea flavor. Would be perfect on a cold winter day! I will definitely buy this in the future!
heather m.
I received this complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I immediately had to try it and I LOVED it. The vanilla flavor is subtle but refreshing. I can't wait to drink a cup of this every morning.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
This is delicious. It's black tea with a nice vanilla undertone. Not too strong and not too light. If you love black tea this is your brand. I was sent that as a sample and will be buying more from the company their tea is impeccable.
Ginger C.
Atlanta, GA
Wow! Yum! So delicious with just a hint of vanilla. This is the perfect tea to sip on right before bedtime. I really like it over my typical brand (Tazo). I feel that the quality is deserving of the somewhat higher cost. Very much worth it! :) Highly recommend.
Becky B.
Absolutely fabulous tea!  We loved the flavor - even my picky husband thought this was a great tea.  It has just a hint of vanilla that gives it the extra that he enjoyed.  We drink a lot of tea and this was a new brand to us - we will definitely buy more!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.