BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shaunic S.
Shaunic S.
This is the best tasting tea hot and cold that I have ever had. It's my favorite to pour me a hot cup on a cold winter day. The packaging is everything.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Waukesha, WI
I really liked this flavor of Pure Leaf Tea. It was really good and refreshing. I would buy it to have in my tea rotation. It is affordable and worth purchasing. I would defiantly recommend this to my tea loving friends.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Belton, TX
I got to sample this product with PinchMe for free, and boy was it amazing, it is so fresh the flavors are good but not to strong! It's a great pick me up for a Monday or another off day.
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Little River, SC
I did not like this tea,even I had big expectations!!the taste is like a old,rotten tea that I left in a cup 3 days.really disappointed!!
Paid 4$for something that i don't like at all.
Katy M.
Katy M.
This was the worst flavor tea, even though sent as a promotion, I don't care for this. The vanilla is so overpowering, you don't get any real "tea."
April C.
April C.
Taylor, MI
Oh my goodness! This tea is so amazing! I have a hard time with tea sometimes but this one right here is the best! It is affordable, it is not pumped full of bad stuff, and even the kids like it in moderation!
Buffy A.
Buffy A.
Antioch, CA
I love these teas both hot & cold!!! Perfect tea to not have to sweeten but still be a nice non caffeinated treat! Packaging is so nice I take it in my car to whip out at any time.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Southington , CT
Love the aroma and taste of this! It's an absolute ingenious combination of flavors. My two favorite in the world. I was so excited when I saw it!
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
This one was extra yummy for me. I love the black tea with the slight taste of vanilla to help blend the bitter flavors down. Such a good combo
Megan A.
Megan A.
This tea has a good mix of vanilla in the flavor. Not too much, and pretty smooth. The packaging is nice and keeps your tea fresh and sealed.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?