BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Julie S.
I am a lover of chai. So when I got my vox box. My first one to try Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I could believe how much it tasted like chai the black tea was mild and the vanilla gave it a chai feel. I would tecommend it to everyone
Sandra Z.
HOUSTOn, TX
I got this as a part of the voxbox. I absolutely loved this tea, it's got enough Vanilla flavor without being obnoxious or overpowering. It has a really smooth flavor that I could drink all day. I will definitely be buying more of this.
Angela S.
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is comfort is a cup. It is indulgent and satisfying. I love vanilla and this tea has ground vanilla beans. It is single origin tea leaves from India, which is awesome. Overall a great delicious tea.
Christina P.
I am only giving four stars because I have not ever been a fan of hot tea. I do drink it every now and again. But I must say...if I am going to drink tea..this is the tea I will drink from now on. I received this in the mail for review.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
First off I am a huge tea drinker period I never was one 40 at a younger age but meeting my fiance he got me hooked on almost every tea so when I came across this and a sample I had to try it the smell was delightful The Taste is very smooth and delicious I truly did love it and I offered it to my fiance who also enjoyed it very much
Sheila C.
I was a little scared to try the vanilla @PURELEAF #PureLeafHomeBrew but I was surprisingly pleased! I enjoyed this tea warm! Very nice pleasant scent and was easy to make with the amazing tea bags! I would definitely buy this again!
Kayla M.
Bismarck, ND
I loved this tea. I thought it had a subtle vanilla taste, but my mom could really taste the vanilla when she tried it. It has been hard to find a flavored black tea that is safe while pregnant and this product didn't have any of the extra tea blends that I choose to avoid.
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
I received this in my voxbox, when I opened the container the smell of the vanilla was absolutely amazing. I already buy this in the cold tea gallons, so to try this in a hot tea was great! This is a great box, and I loved every package in this container!
Kaitlyn M.
Warm Springs, OR
I recevied this tea for free and I love it. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It smelled like warm vanilla while it brewed. I love the pyramid tea bags because I feel like you get a better flavor. If you are a black tea drinker I would highly recommend. It also comes in a jar rather than in tea bags which is so nice.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Received this tea in an awesome VoxBox! I like the packaging & the super cute pyramid teabags. This is a very nice flavored tea, it's not too strong. I've had Pure Leaf cold iced before & this is a really nice tea variety as well.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?