BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Media, PA
This tea is so refreshing and has the right amount of caffeine to wake me up in the morning. I love the containers it comes in and it makes for quick and easy storage.
Emmalynn W.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
Mmm so I probably drink way too much tea, so I'm basically an expert and this tea is one of my favorites!!! I love the subtle vanilla flavor that is incorporated into this rich black tea! It's easy to make and healthy!!!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Dallas, TX
I was really excited to try out this tea for the #pureleaf voxbox. I love how light this tea is. You can definitely taste the hint of vanilla but it's not overwhelming or overpowering.
xeomara M.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
It has an intense flavor, full bodied te, the smell and the flavor is a great mox of spices. Perfect combination , I love it , the presentation of the bags is good, and the bottle too.
Shawna W.
Shawna W.
I am loving the Pureleaf Black tea with Vanilla! Black tea is
My favorite and the touch of Vanilla is awesome. Adding a tiny bit of sweetener puts the cherry on top!
Robin P.
Robin P.
I found this tea to be smooth and refreshing , I think it'd make an excellent cold brew. I only tried it hot though and was longing for it to have a creamier taste.
Carmen V.
Carmen V.
This has really strong & tasty flavour with almost a bit of overpowering vanilla, kind of in an artificial way. I do enjoy the flavour & it's great way to start your morning since it's a black tea with caffeine.
Syd F.
Syd F.
Purchase, NY
It's very good! I'm new to pure leaf and this is the perfect thing to start out my mornings with! It has just the right amount of vanilla to be calming and the taste and aroma of the tea is really satisfying
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Spring, TX
This is not marketed to be an iced tea, but in the spring and summer, I prefer iced tea to hot tea. Even though not marketed to be iced tea, this makes a delicious cup of iced tea. The vanilla is not overpowering, and the tea itself is strong enough for me--and I like a strong tea.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I love this tea and i love the packaging the tea comes in. Its so full flavored and just smells and looks like it's a great product. I recommend this for those tea lovers out there, you won't be sorry.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?