BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Robin P.
Robin P.
I found this tea to be smooth and refreshing , I think it'd make an excellent cold brew. I only tried it hot though and was longing for it to have a creamier taste.
Syd F.
Syd F.
Redwood City, CA
It's very good! I'm new to pure leaf and this is the perfect thing to start out my mornings with! It has just the right amount of vanilla to be calming and the taste and aroma of the tea is really satisfying
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Spring, TX
This is not marketed to be an iced tea, but in the spring and summer, I prefer iced tea to hot tea. Even though not marketed to be iced tea, this makes a delicious cup of iced tea. The vanilla is not overpowering, and the tea itself is strong enough for me--and I like a strong tea.
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Very good tea. The flavors blended well and the hint of vanilla was perfection. It is a natural vanilla taste instead of the artificial vanilla you find in many drink products.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA
I really love this! It's a strong black tea with subtle vanilla scent/taste. I bought this for the first time with the intent of using it to make London Fog lattes, and it works perfectly! I will buy again!
Shaunic S.
Shaunic S.
This is the best tasting tea hot and cold that I have ever had. It's my favorite to pour me a hot cup on a cold winter day. The packaging is everything.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Waukesha, WI
I really liked this flavor of Pure Leaf Tea. It was really good and refreshing. I would buy it to have in my tea rotation. It is affordable and worth purchasing. I would defiantly recommend this to my tea loving friends.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Belton, TX
I got to sample this product with PinchMe for free, and boy was it amazing, it is so fresh the flavors are good but not to strong! It's a great pick me up for a Monday or another off day.
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Little River, SC
I did not like this tea,even I had big expectations!!the taste is like a old,rotten tea that I left in a cup 3 days.really disappointed!!
Paid 4$for something that i don't like at all.
Katy M.
Katy M.
This was the worst flavor tea, even though sent as a promotion, I don't care for this. The vanilla is so overpowering, you don't get any real "tea."
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?