BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kaitlyn M.
Warm Springs, OR
I recevied this tea for free and I love it. The first thing I noticed was the smell. It smelled like warm vanilla while it brewed. I love the pyramid tea bags because I feel like you get a better flavor. If you are a black tea drinker I would highly recommend. It also comes in a jar rather than in tea bags which is so nice.
Kellie W.
Racine, WI
This is a wonderful black tea. It's especially refreshing during the cold winter months that I'm experiencing right now. The vanilla flavor is authentic, straight off the bean. Not the fake vanilla that most other bagged teas have.
Bree B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I received this tea from Influenster. It was absolutely delicious and super easy to make! I loved cuddling up on the couch with a cup of tea in hand! The vanilla was not overpowering, but just enough to add a hint of deliciousness!
Eve T.
This is the second half of a box I received from Influenster and it is very similar to the other type I reviewed except the rating and last comment.   Both teas I received were good in terms of taste but  my preference went to
the Green Tea with Citrus over the Black Tea with Vanilla.  They are Rain Forest
Alliance Certified, of an Indonesian  type of green tea or from India in Assam
black tea.   I tried them hot and cold, with honey, sugar, plain, black tea with
milk, refrigerated and with ice, regular strength and diluted over a longer
time to see my impression.  For my own health and item I was likely to buy on my
own and to combine better with my food choices, I feel my purchase in the future
will be the Green Tea with Citrus.   It contained Lemongrass and the other
person drinking it has an acid condition, so the dried orange also made sense.
It does have Licorice Root though not sure how much and they have major health
issues and age, so of course I drink it more often.  I do not remember the
health condition the Licorice affects or if it has interactions, but it was only
half a cup within a time they had digestive problems.  Therefore, it was not
problematic.  The Black Tea with Vanilla is within a range I often find in
brands so  may be of interest to others but I did not like it with honey.  It
has a pyramid type of bag which is stronger than the usual types and so it was
made in a French coffee press of several types, in a drip coffee maker, and just
poured into a mug or tea cup with heated water.  I found it still worked with
being less in strength.  For this one, I did not particularly find it interesting with milk either and preferred it hot and if added sweetness sugar.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Received this tea in an awesome VoxBox! I like the packaging & the super cute pyramid teabags. This is a very nice flavored tea, it's not too strong. I've had Pure Leaf cold iced before & this is a really nice tea variety as well.
Casey T.
Hope Mills, NC
Nothing beats a hot cup of tea on a cold day in front of the fire. This pure leaf black tea is fantastic and the hint of vanilla makes it so much better. I would recommend this tea to the avid tea drinker. I received my box complimentary, but would have bought it anyways.
Carmen C.
I really didn't like the flavor of this tea. I only tried it once and found it bitter and harsh. I drink black tea every day and don't have an issue with the flavor of most teas, including ones with vanilla. But there was something about this that made it undrinkable.
Laura A.
Meridian, ID
This tea ☕️ was so yummy! I drank it with honey 🍯 and it did not disappoint! The only reason why it doesn't get a full five stars is that it's very basic. The flavor is incredible with honey, and I would definitely purchase it!!!
Brandie M.
Cincinnati, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF!! I honestly have to stop myself from drinking it every day. It's cold outside, so that little burst of warmth is EVERYTHING! Also the vanilla notes are TO DIE FOR. Ugh I love it so much. It's a problem.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
This tea is just ahhmazing! I just about went through my container and already bought another. I love black tea to begin with, but when i seen it had vanilla in it, i knew i would like it. I love the perfect blend of the tea and the vanilla...it's just an awesome combination.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.