BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Paula Z.
doral, FL
The black tea with vanilla from Pure Leaf came as a real treat in a very cold morning. I loved it from the packaging to the flavor.
The tea was amazing, and the vanilla scent was soft and delicious. I didn't even put sugar on it because the combination between the flavors was just perfect.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Received free in exchange for honest review! It's very delicious! The flavors mix well and neither is too weak or too strong. It smells fantastic and is very relaxing. It's smooth to drink! I leave bag in cup and put water in at least a couple more times and it still tastes great!
Caitlin W.
Garrettsville, OH
I love pure leaf, but I'm an even bigger fan of hot tea in general! At about $5 a tin this is a tad pricey, but it's absolutely worth it!! I didn't expect to be able to sense the vanilla, but I absolutely could and it was delicious! I have already purchased a second one for work.
Stephanie L.
Irvine, CA
This is probably my new favorite tea! I love drinking tea as a healthy way to enjoy a flavored beverage without too much sugar, and this one takes the cake. It has a subtle sweetness to it, but still feels refreshing at the same time. I drink it black, and it still tastes amazing!
Kristine I.
Received the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla and I finally had a chance to taste it. It is very bold and I let it steep for about 10 minutes. It has a warmth type of taste to it and great for winter. The packaging is nice and its definitely an eye catcher!
Kimberly T.
Lafayette, IN
I don't like black tea so I had my husband try it out. While he liked it he said it doesn't even come close to his favorite black tea.

I think this tea is definitely way more affordable than the teas we typically buy, so it will be nice to keep on hand in case we ever run out.
Courtney C.
This particular blend was only slightly better than the green tea citrus one. The black tea paired with the vanilla sounds like it would be a good idea, but he vanilla was just too much for the tea. It completely overpowered it. Again, I found it slightly better, but I wouldn't drink it on a regular basis.
Linda H.
Both of the teas are fragrant.  Since I am not really a hot liquid drinker, I decided to try the black tea with vanilla cold without using any sugar. The vanilla tea is soothing. I received both teas, the citrus and the vanilla, complimentary for testing purposes from infuenster.
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
Out of the two this one was my least favorite. It was not gross by any means. It was delicious. Just a bit too rich for me. The vanilla bean really came out in it though. My husband loved it. He would buy it again for sure. I love the tea in these tea bags! So very impressive.
Jaime  B.
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was a nice surprise. As soon as you open the bottle you have a nice vanilla aroma. I usually have to add sugar or honey to my hot tea but their is a smooth vanilla flavor that doesn't need anything else added. I would recommend this to everyone.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.