BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Laura A.
Meridian, ID
This tea ☕️ was so yummy! I drank it with honey 🍯 and it did not disappoint! The only reason why it doesn't get a full five stars is that it's very basic. The flavor is incredible with honey, and I would definitely purchase it!!!
Kay Y.
Boston, MA
I received this tea in my Influenster box. I love the packaging of Pure Leaf teas with the cloth pyramidal bags (which are so cool). The tea itself was not really my kind, but for people who like vanilla, I would recommend it. For the price, I think it's worth trying.
Christie M.
This tea was very delicious! I usually have to add sugar and milk to my black tea to make it drinkable for me, but the vanilla in this tea makes it sweet enough that I don't need to add anything! It is truly a great tasting tea.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
This tea is just ahhmazing! I just about went through my container and already bought another. I love black tea to begin with, but when i seen it had vanilla in it, i knew i would like it. I love the perfect blend of the tea and the vanilla...it's just an awesome combination.
Brandie M.
Cincinnati, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF!! I honestly have to stop myself from drinking it every day. It's cold outside, so that little burst of warmth is EVERYTHING! Also the vanilla notes are TO DIE FOR. Ugh I love it so much. It's a problem.
Angela G.
Akron, OH
I'm a big fan of tea and this is a very good tea. The only improvement it could make is to put somewhere obvious if it's caffeinated or not. I have not been able to find that so I don't drink it before bed just in case. Other than that it's a very good tea.
Kim O.
New Bedford , MA
I received this recently from Influenster, and I had never tried this flavor before but I really love it! I usually drink tea plain, no milk or any sugars. So I really enjoyed the rich flavor of the black tea paired with the vanilla flavor! Definitely will buy this again.
Melissa H.
Brunswick, OH
As a tea lover I was very pleased by black tea. It's really good hot but honestly I preferred it iced! The vanilla it's a nice flavor for an iced tea. When I enjoy this tea hot I liked it with a little honey.
chelsea b.
I love this tea! I love the pyramid tea bags. I feel like they allow more flavor to happen when steeping the tea. The flavor is amazing - it's not too sweet and definitely not bitter. The tea smells amazing too. I could just see myself drinking this tea on a cold snowy day!
vanessa r.
I recently discovered this tea at wal mart a couple weeks ago and OMG!!! It is absolutely amazing; the taste is so refreshing! It is a little pricier than your average tea bag but well worth it. I definitely recommend this to all my tea lovers.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.