BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Annie L.
Boise, ID
This tea is amazing! It has a nice smooth flavor and is the perfect little afternoon treat. The vanilla gives it such a nice little sweetness without going over board. This was my first time trying flavored tea like this, and now I'm a big fan! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Micki R.
Findlay, OH
I am usually a fruity tea person this but this Black tea with Vanilla is amazing! It will definitely be in the mix up with my morning coffee. The vanilla is so smooth and the black tea is not bitter at all. Would recommend for sure.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I received this item totally free for testing purposes. I'm absolutely in love with it, I'm a tea lover and the flavors are awesome. I highly recommend this product ann I'm really happy I got to test it for free since now that i have tried it I can purchase it.
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
This is the best flavored tea I have tasted in a while!  It has a bold and smooth flavor.  I am not one to opt for flavored tea until I tried this tea, and now I am hooked!  It is the perfect pick me up to any cold winter day!
Rebecca  A.
Fresno, CA
Love the way the bags are made. We've been drinking ours warm love the smooth black teeth and hint of vanilla. we like ours sweetened with one spoon of sugar. This is definitely something I can see purchasing in the future.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Received free in exchange for honest review! It's very delicious! The flavors mix well and neither is too weak or too strong. It smells fantastic and is very relaxing. It's smooth to drink! I leave bag in cup and put water in at least a couple more times and it still tastes great!
Courtney B.
Beavercreek, OH
This tea is perfect! Just enough flavor to get a litttle sweetness but still has that tea flavor you want. I have been looking for alternatives to coffee and this is a great replacement! Gives that warm feeling when drinking and gets your senses going. 10/10!
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Got this free from Influenster! I tried it this morning for the first time and the first thing I noticed was the rich, robust aroma and taste. I love it! A bit strong for me lol but I will sip it frequently (maybe not every single day). I love that a Pure Leaf 🍃 tea is made so you ACTUALLY see the leaves expand as you see it brew. !
Cece P.
N brunswick, NJ
This is a perfect winter time tea because of its warm vanilla flavor. Great for when you have some extra time to enjoy the classic tea ritual of making a nice cup of loose leaf tea which takes a bit longer than you average bag tea. Love its intense vanilla flavor and smooth taste.
Peggy B.
Pine Grove, CA
I just tried this today and first of all the wonderful smell just fills your senses with joy, it tastes so good like vanilla and a nice mild but bold tea. Such a good deal for what you get, this is a good value as well because one bag makes a rich cup of tea!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.