BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Maria U.
Maria U.
doral, FL
Í love it! I am a tealover and the taste of this tea it is very good, normally the black tea have a strong flavor but this one have a soft touch of vanilla that it's very nice I recommend
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
The packaging had me very excited about this but it didn't live up to my expectations. It was kind of bland and did not taste any different from any other brand of tea.i won't be trying this again and will stick with my normal brand.
Heather F.
Heather F.
This tea is probably my favorite one of them all. You could really taste the vanilla flavor! I added honey to mine to sweeten it up a bit and it was the perfect thing to soothe my sore throat.
kela c.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I love this tea because you can make it hot or iced. It's also black tea which is good for you and it also has a hint of vanilla which makes it sweet. In the summer, I make a big batch and then mix it with ice to make iced tea.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Media, PA
This tea is so refreshing and has the right amount of caffeine to wake me up in the morning. I love the containers it comes in and it makes for quick and easy storage.
Emmalynn W.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
Mmm so I probably drink way too much tea, so I'm basically an expert and this tea is one of my favorites!!! I love the subtle vanilla flavor that is incorporated into this rich black tea! It's easy to make and healthy!!!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Dallas, TX
I was really excited to try out this tea for the #pureleaf voxbox. I love how light this tea is. You can definitely taste the hint of vanilla but it's not overwhelming or overpowering.
xeomara M.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
It has an intense flavor, full bodied te, the smell and the flavor is a great mox of spices. Perfect combination , I love it , the presentation of the bags is good, and the bottle too.
Shawna W.
Shawna W.
I am loving the Pureleaf Black tea with Vanilla! Black tea is
My favorite and the touch of Vanilla is awesome. Adding a tiny bit of sweetener puts the cherry on top!
Robin P.
Robin P.
I found this tea to be smooth and refreshing , I think it'd make an excellent cold brew. I only tried it hot though and was longing for it to have a creamier taste.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?