BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
First I got this tea from influenster for free to try for review. And I actually liked this one because it had a great vanilla flavor and wasn't too strong if a tea flavor for me. My best friend loved it also.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a big fan of Pure Leaf teas. This one has just the right amount of vanilla and is perfect to drink with a nice dinner. Thank you Influenster for letting me test this product.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I received this complimentary of influenster and it tastes amazing. The vanilla isn't too strong in it and there is a good amount in a single container. This was the first time I had tried this tea and I would consider purchasing it in the future.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
Such a delicious tea! The slight hint of vanilla gives this cup of tea and amazing aroma and spectacular taste! It is not overwhelming, just a hint of vanilla! I love the way the aroma permeates the air as well!
Eleanor L.
Eleanor L.
Little Neck, NY
I was actually not looking forward to trying this tea as much because I'm a bitter, straight up tea kind of girl. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the taste of this as it wasn't too sweet at all! The vanilla was subtle and a nice touch
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.
I'm. Otherwise a huge tea person. With that said, this stuff was good. The flavor smells amazing! The vanilla helps to where I didn't need to add as much sugar. Great flavor
Maria U.
Maria U.
Doral, FL
Í love it! I am a tealover and the taste of this tea it is very good, normally the black tea have a strong flavor but this one have a soft touch of vanilla that it's very nice I recommend
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
The packaging had me very excited about this but it didn't live up to my expectations. It was kind of bland and did not taste any different from any other brand of tea.i won't be trying this again and will stick with my normal brand.
Heather F.
Heather F.
This tea is probably my favorite one of them all. You could really taste the vanilla flavor! I added honey to mine to sweeten it up a bit and it was the perfect thing to soothe my sore throat.
kela c.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I love this tea because you can make it hot or iced. It's also black tea which is good for you and it also has a hint of vanilla which makes it sweet. In the summer, I make a big batch and then mix it with ice to make iced tea.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?