BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my new favorite tea that I received complimentary from Influenster. I really enjoyed the hint of vanilla that this tea has the black tea has a very distinct flavor a bit different from herbal teas, I like it.. I placed one of the tea bag into my cup of hot water and let it steep removed the tea bag and added my choice of sweetner or nothing at all and enjoyed my tea. How did Influenster know that I love tea so much. This is a tea that I will continue to keep in my tea selection. The packaging was perfect for viewing and protection of the tea bags. I also like the security tape and inner foil for extra protection from tampering. This was all around a wonderful tea experience.
Lorena R.
Received this pureleaf tea complimentart for test and review purpose got it free from influenster i higly recommend it when i first opend the box i lobed the packaging presentation specialy the pyramid tea bags i tryed the black tea with vanilla. I have to say that i loved the vanilla hint it doesnt over take the rest of the flavor of the tea. One thing i enjoyed that i received this package specially on those cold days i can make me a nice hot cup of tea and enjoy it reading a book, watching tv or hey just because i let my husband try it and he loved it i will be recommending it to my family and friends thanxs influenster and pureleaf tea
Crystal W.
Spring, TX
Perfectly sealed and contained in the plastic jar. Upon opening the inside seal, you can instantly smell the wonderful tea and vanilla aroma but it is not overpowering. The tea bags come in cute little see through pyramid shapes. The directions are easy to follow and then you have the perfect cup of tea after adding your desired sweetener.

The flavors together were heavenly. You've got black tea with some flakes of vanilla beans and marigold petals sprinkled into the mix.

I love that you can close up the jar after you get a tea bag out and it preserves freshness even longer compared to a box that makes the tea become stale after a short period of time.

The price is a bit more than I'd like to pay for 16 tea bags but you are paying for a better quality tea, so I think it's worth it to splurge on it even if it's on occasion.
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
I liked the black tea with vanilla! It was different than most teas in that it was sweeter almost like a dessert. It's not a tea that I could see myself having everyday but it was nice to mix it up. I enjoyed it more in the evening after dinner when I was winding down in place of candy or sweets. I'd recommend this tea if you are looking for something different. The taste is comparable to a sweet tea that you would find at Teavana. I also liked the pyramid shaped bag that the tea came it. It allowed the loose leaf tea to move around and expand as it absorbs water. I received this tea complimentary from Pure Leaf and Influenster, however, the opinion is honest and my own.
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
I enjoy tea on occasion especially when I am not feeling well or if my throat is feeling scratchy. I especially enjoy a tea that is more sweet than sour/bitter. This tea is just a little bit sweet but not over powering. I enjoyed it with a little bit of honey added as well. I would say that if you are looking for an loose leaf tea bag approach to go ahead and give this a shot. The pyramid bags are pretty neat too! I can see how the design helps to diffuse the tea into the water although the bags are very delicate (I accidentally tore the first one I tried). Other than than that, awesome design. I received this sample for free in exchange for my honest review.
Lorena R.
Received pureleaf voxbox complimentary for testing and review purpose for free the first thing i felt was excited the sample was big i tought i was just going to receive 2 small tea bags. The first one i tryed was the black tea with vanilla. My reaction was i really liked it has the right amount of vanilla hint and it didnt over take the flavor was so good i was able to drink it wiouth adding sugar that was a big plus. Cant wait to share this with my mother when she comes and visits i know she will also enjoy it. This has made it to my list of things i kneed to buy once i run out what a better way to read my favorite book with a cup of pure leaf made my day thanxs to influenster and pure leaf #pureleafhomebrew
Marcia L.
Standish, ME
I was excited to have been selected for the Pure Leaf VoxBox. I am a huge fan of Pure Leaf Iced Tea—specifically the raspberry flavor—so Pure Leaf already set the bar high. As soon as the box arrived, I brewed up a cup of the Black Tea with Vanilla and was not disappointed. I was greeted with the calming aroma of faint vanilla. I liked that it was not overpowering. I believe the pyramid-shaped tea bags allows for a more even steeping. And not sure if it was the tea, the vanilla or what, but I only added a half teaspoon of honey and the sweetness level for me was perfect. I think the black tea with vanilla is the perfect way to end a hectic workday and or a nice way to transition into a stress-free weekend morning
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
I usually don't like vanilla in my teas, but this one wasn't bad at all, the vanilla flavor is not overpowering you can still taste the black tea and it has an amazing scent and the packaging is amazing, I loved that you just open the bottle grab the tea and put it in the water, no need to open the little paper thingy they usually come with and then throw that away and the bottle is big enough that I can actually see myself using the bottle to store something else. Oh and I love the little thing on the lid that says the country from each tea, like this one says India and the other one (Green Tan with Citrus) says Indonesia, I love that little detail.
Jessika C.
I've enjoyed Pure Leaf's cold bottled teas before, so when this came to my doorstep I was happily surprised to find proper tea bags with leaves! Some brands go for the grounded bag, but I really appreciate the pyramid. I like the packaging, sturdy and you can still see inside. When I removed the seal, I got a nice whiff of vanilla. I like that it came sealed as well. The suggested brew time was included on the back of the packaging so it's perfect for those new to this type of bag too. Overall it is a nice brisk black tea with a smooth vanilla. Nothing overly exotic, but the vanilla is definitely a key star. If too much vanilla is a worry, I did like this with a bit of milk too.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I received the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, and this review is lf my own opinion.
For me I love tea, especially Black tea blends. When i opened the container and instantly was taken by the pleasant smell of tea with Vanilla. I usually take my tea with cream and sugar, but I tried this plain at first to get a feel for the flavors. It's an amazing taste of Vanilla, which usually is in the background of other brands. Not Pure Leaf. They make sure your tasting every flavor and nuisance. The bags are made in a unique way that the bags don't stay afloat, and the silky material defitinatly makes sure the steeping process is done properly.
Afterwards I made it with cream and sugar and enjoyed it just as much when I tried it plain.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.