BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ali R.
Ali R.
I was very excited to receive a complimentary Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla sample to review. The container is great and the tea bags themselves are made of a nice material I would consider to be high-end. The dry bags have a wonderful smokey, vanilla, sweet scent. The hot tea once brewed has a nicely subtle vanilla taste, but you have to be careful to remove the tea bag after a minute or two else I find the tea to so strong it's unpalatable. I would reach for this tea if I wanted something darker than regular black tea, but lighter than coffee.
Monique M.
Monique M.
I received a complimentary Pure Leaf VoxBox from Influenster and this was my first time trying this particular tea. There were plenty of tea bags for several cups of enjoyment! I loved the pairing of black tea with vanilla very much. It was properly infused into to leaves and will purchase some once I finish my sample. I added some raw honey to it but only because I normally do so with most of the tea I drink. You could easily have this w/o the addition of a sweetener and be content with the flavor. This is a must try if you haven't already.
Juliette N.
Juliette N.
San Diego, CA
I've been drinking this tea nearly every day at work since it arrived! I'm not normally a huge vanilla person, but I absolutely love the vanilla notes in this tea. From the moment I peeled the freshness seal back, to my most recent mug - I've been delighted with this tea. Also, you can't oversteep it. At least not in my tea-heretic world. It's got a lovely flavor, but it never reaches a point where it's too strong or overwhelming (like an earl grey that you forget about for 5 minutes). Love this tea, will definitely get more when I run out.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Katy, TX
Now this is the first time I have tried this Brand upon first impression I really like the packaging as well as the designs. When preparing the TEA I noticed that you didn't need completely hot water that normal temperature would work just fine. Although I really enjoyed this brand, I feel like this tea in specific was a miss simply because the taste of vanilla overwhelmed my senses. I wanted only a hint of vanilla but when I took my first sip it overwheled my tastebuds. Although it had a rich taste it was my least preffered from my voxbox.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I received this complimentary from Influenster in a VoxBox and am SO happy that I did! First off: LOVE black tea. This tea was so smooth and delicious and the hint of vanilla wasn't over powering. This makes a great dessert tea after dinner too. I'm so happy I had the chance to review this tea because I will definitely be buying it in the future. I love the container that it comes in because it doesn't waste paper like most tea bags/boxes, it just has all of the bags in one mason-jaresque container. Hope everyone has a chance to try this!
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Spring Hill, TN
Influenster sent me this tea for free to try and it's amazing. I'm a HUGE tea drinker. Don't like coffee so I'm always looking for new teas to try. I've tried a few of Pure Leaf's iced teas so I was excited to try a hot tea by them and wasn't disappointed. I like honey in my tea and don't usually do too many with vanilla just because it can be super overpowering and too sweet with the added honey. This, however, I could drink with or without the honey and the vanilla is not so overpowering. I have a feeling I'll be buying more soon.
Farrah D.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
I recently tired this tea from pure leave in my vox box from influencer. It is so unique in flavor. I've tried floral teas before that came with similar tastes as this tea, but this one was different. I enjoyed it more hot then cold but could most definitely work either way. The vanilla was a nice twist, not to over powering. So the question is would I buy this tea,honestly it's not my favorite but I might buy it to change it up but it would be a flavor I'd rarely buy. Packaging is cute and unique also.
Lori M.
Lori M.
I was lucky to receive Pure Leaf black tea with vanilla free to sample from Influenster. The package was different from most teas. The pyramid tea bags were in a plastic jar. When I opened it, the smell was amazing. I'm not usually a fan of black teas. I am so glad I tried it. It had a smooth taste with no lingering bitter aftertaste. The hint of vanilla smelled & tasted great. I may leave my green tea behind for Pure Leaf black tea with vanilla. #influenster
#pureleafhomebrew #byebyegreentea #mmmtea
Tori H.
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
I received this tea to review for free and I was really excited to try it. This tea is pretty awesome. It is super easy to use due to the pyramid bags. The tea has a wonderful vanilla flavor. Some teas are overpowering with the vanilla but this was just subtle enough to get the flavor but still there so you can taste it. It isn't a sweet vanilla either, which I love because I don't add sugar to my tea. Overall, I will drink this again! It may just become my new favorite. #PureLeafHomeBrew #contest
Robin O.
Robin O.
I am a huge fan of tea in general, but I was skeptical to try tea with vanilla flavor. Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was surprisingly tasty. The taste of black tea was definitely there, with a hint of vanilla. There was no sweetness from the vanilla flavor, which I was happy to discover. It almost reminded me of a chai tea, but a tad less spicy. I added a tad of sweetener and some milk and enjoyed the rest of the 30 degree weather we were having! I will definitely be finishing up this sample!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?