BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Carisa P.
Carisa P.
Arlington, TX
I really liked this tea, I got a sample and thought it was exceptionally tasty. The flavor of the vanilla was evident. Packaging was pretty and the aroma was very nice even before boiling. The only thing that I didn't like was that the strong wasn't well attached to the bag so a few tea leaves got into my water.
Eleni
Eleni
This was a nice change to my normal tea flavors. With a rich vanilla after flavor, it only needs a dash of cream. Perfect for after dinner or just out on the counter to show off that you care about yourself and your tea.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Mundelein, IL
I just got this tea for my desk at work and it's very nice! The vanilla isn't too overpowering, but it's more of a fall taste than a summer taste. It feels really creamy when you drink it, and if it cools down too much it tastes just as good as fresh steeped.
Kathrina W.
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg
I am very pleased with this product. It tasted so good and very aromatic. It's very light but flavorful ( I think the vanilla complimented it). I also liked the pyramid tea bag styles; I thought it added personality to the tea. Definitely a must try black tea!
Casey C.
Casey C.
Dallas, TX
I had high hopes for this blend. Smells great opening the container but the vanilla falls flat after brewing and tasted like a cheap substitute for vanilla beans instead of adding a great layer and complexity to your tea. Want great vanilla? This is NOT your go to product no matter how great the price.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Thank you influenster for sending me this tea for an honest review. I really enjoyed this tea. I am not a huge fan of some teas but this one gets a big thumbs up. I already have purchased another pack. I would recommend this to everyone. Thanks again
Tara O.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Ive reviewed for no cost two of these Pure Leaf tea bags. I really enjoyed the green citrus tea. It impressed my taste buds and was refreshing!! This one was a good quality yea, but I am personally not a fan of the family taste in tea. The pyramid bag is WONDERFUL!!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Northville, MI
This tea was pretty bitter. I really wasn't a huge fan of the taste, but the smell was lovely. I liked the pyramid design of the bags, though! I am a first time customer, and I would not buy this flavor again.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
First I got this tea from influenster for free to try for review. And I actually liked this one because it had a great vanilla flavor and wasn't too strong if a tea flavor for me. My best friend loved it also.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a big fan of Pure Leaf teas. This one has just the right amount of vanilla and is perfect to drink with a nice dinner. Thank you Influenster for letting me test this product.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?