BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Eleni
Eleni
This was a nice change to my normal tea flavors. With a rich vanilla after flavor, it only needs a dash of cream. Perfect for after dinner or just out on the counter to show off that you care about yourself and your tea.
Kathrina W.
Kathrina W.
Phoenix, AZ
I am very pleased with this product. It tasted so good and very aromatic. It's very light but flavorful ( I think the vanilla complimented it). I also liked the pyramid tea bag styles; I thought it added personality to the tea. Definitely a must try black tea!
Michele G.
Michele G.
Thank you influenster for sending me this tea for an honest review. I really enjoyed this tea. I am not a huge fan of some teas but this one gets a big thumbs up. I already have purchased another pack. I would recommend this to everyone. Thanks again
Tara O.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Ive reviewed for no cost two of these Pure Leaf tea bags. I really enjoyed the green citrus tea. It impressed my taste buds and was refreshing!! This one was a good quality yea, but I am personally not a fan of the family taste in tea. The pyramid bag is WONDERFUL!!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Northville, MI
This tea was pretty bitter. I really wasn't a huge fan of the taste, but the smell was lovely. I liked the pyramid design of the bags, though! I am a first time customer, and I would not buy this flavor again.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
First I got this tea from influenster for free to try for review. And I actually liked this one because it had a great vanilla flavor and wasn't too strong if a tea flavor for me. My best friend loved it also.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a big fan of Pure Leaf teas. This one has just the right amount of vanilla and is perfect to drink with a nice dinner. Thank you Influenster for letting me test this product.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
Such a delicious tea! The slight hint of vanilla gives this cup of tea and amazing aroma and spectacular taste! It is not overwhelming, just a hint of vanilla! I love the way the aroma permeates the air as well!
Eleanor L.
Eleanor L.
Little Neck, NY
I was actually not looking forward to trying this tea as much because I'm a bitter, straight up tea kind of girl. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the taste of this as it wasn't too sweet at all! The vanilla was subtle and a nice touch
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.
I'm. Otherwise a huge tea person. With that said, this stuff was good. The flavor smells amazing! The vanilla helps to where I didn't need to add as much sugar. Great flavor
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?