BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Anna P.
Louisville, KY
I received this for free as part of a voxbox, but I was glad that I did it. It was a lovely tea. Not overly bitter or overly sweet. Just a solid black tea with a lovely vanilla undertone. I would absolutely buy this again. A quick brew, but you will still need 3-5 minutes.
Kelly P.
Im a strong black tea kind of girl so Im quite picky about the flavors of my tea. I was pleasantly surprised by pure leaf. This particular black with vanilla has a nice flavor without being too bitter. Of course I have my black tea english style (milk & sugar) and it wasnt too much. Enjoyed!
Robin W.
This tea is my new favorite it even takes the place of my cup of coffee in the evening because it is delicious it helps me to relax and after a nice hot bath this tea is wonderful I'd recommend it to everyone in fact I've told a lot of people about it already I love it
Alex M.
This just wasn't my cup of tea! I usually love black tea and Vanilla but this one was not my favorite. The vanilla had a weird taste to it. I could tell they were going for a vanilla bean flavor but it just wasn't good. This brand usually makes great tea but I will pass on this flavor.
JoAnne O.
I would consider myself a tea lover, but this tea didn't offer enough flavor for me. On top of that, I think I would have to add extra sugar just to drink it all. It is not something I would purchase on my own will. I will consider other flavors though. Thanks Influenster!
Vicki G.
Aurora , NE
I love to drink hot tea in the mornings and this has such a great flavor. I think it's more strong than other teas I drink, but I don't add anything so it was good alone. I love the tea bags and I think they really help infuse the water better than standard tea bags.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Mmm this one smells so good when you pop that top. I really liked this one- although I'm not a hot tea kinda girl- the packaging is awesome- I could actually become a hot tea drinker I liked this one so much! If you like hot tea try this one-- you wontbe disappointed
Ginny v.
I enjoyed my complimentary Pure Leaf Black Tea w/Vanilla on this chilly day. I usually drink just plain tea and a little honey to sweeten a bit but with this I didn't have to worry about adding anything else.
Sarah G.
Castle Rock, CO
Beautiful tasting tea. Especially delicious with a dash of cream - it really brings out the vanilla. Packaging is cute and convenient, however the tea bags seem to be made of plastic. I really like the tea companies that are leaning towards compostable tea bags.
Casey C.
I'm slowly becoming a fan of a few teas. The day after I saw this on the shelves, I got the notification that I was receiving the Vox Box. I really enjoy the flavor and aroma of the vanilla. It's nice to finally find one that tastes just as good as it smells, though so far I've only it hot. The tea expands beautifully in the pyramid bag, and I highly recommend it!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?