BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
JoAnne O.
I would consider myself a tea lover, but this tea didn't offer enough flavor for me. On top of that, I think I would have to add extra sugar just to drink it all. It is not something I would purchase on my own will. I will consider other flavors though. Thanks Influenster!
Alex M.
This just wasn't my cup of tea! I usually love black tea and Vanilla but this one was not my favorite. The vanilla had a weird taste to it. I could tell they were going for a vanilla bean flavor but it just wasn't good. This brand usually makes great tea but I will pass on this flavor.
Shae C.
BRANDON, FL
I am in total and complete love with this tea, vanilla and black tea are the warmest notes only comparable to chai. I can have this in the morning or afternoon as an after work relaxing drink. I generally add 1 marshmallow just for an extra shot of vanilla and slight sweetness.
Ginny v.
I enjoyed my complimentary Pure Leaf Black Tea w/Vanilla on this chilly day. I usually drink just plain tea and a little honey to sweeten a bit but with this I didn't have to worry about adding anything else.
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
I love black tea and this is one of the best I have ever tasted. It has a hint of vanilla flavor, which really adds something to the experience. I drank this the entire time I was sick and it really helped my throat!! This has quickly become one of my favorite teas!
Annette P.
Beautiful tea! The bags are lovely and stuffed with plenty of tea. The vanilla flavor is subtle, yet anything but boring. I am a huge tea lover so it was fantastic to receive two teas to try. I can't wait to share some with my tea loving friends, family, and coworkers!
Vicki G.
Aurora, NE
I love to drink hot tea in the mornings and this has such a great flavor. I think it's more strong than other teas I drink, but I don't add anything so it was good alone. I love the tea bags and I think they really help infuse the water better than standard tea bags.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Mmm this one smells so good when you pop that top. I really liked this one- although I'm not a hot tea kinda girl- the packaging is awesome- I could actually become a hot tea drinker I liked this one so much! If you like hot tea try this one-- you wontbe disappointed
Casey C.
I'm slowly becoming a fan of a few teas. The day after I saw this on the shelves, I got the notification that I was receiving the Vox Box. I really enjoy the flavor and aroma of the vanilla. It's nice to finally find one that tastes just as good as it smells, though so far I've only it hot. The tea expands beautifully in the pyramid bag, and I highly recommend it!
Sarah G.
Castle Rock, CO
Beautiful tasting tea. Especially delicious with a dash of cream - it really brings out the vanilla. Packaging is cute and convenient, however the tea bags seem to be made of plastic. I really like the tea companies that are leaning towards compostable tea bags.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.