BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cece P.
N brunswick, NJ
This is a perfect winter time tea because of its warm vanilla flavor. Great for when you have some extra time to enjoy the classic tea ritual of making a nice cup of loose leaf tea which takes a bit longer than you average bag tea. Love its intense vanilla flavor and smooth taste.
Stephanie L.
Irvine, CA
This is probably my new favorite tea! I love drinking tea as a healthy way to enjoy a flavored beverage without too much sugar, and this one takes the cake. It has a subtle sweetness to it, but still feels refreshing at the same time. I drink it black, and it still tastes amazing!
Linda H.
Both of the teas are fragrant.  Since I am not really a hot liquid drinker, I decided to try the black tea with vanilla cold without using any sugar. The vanilla tea is soothing. I received both teas, the citrus and the vanilla, complimentary for testing purposes from infuenster.
Jaime  B.
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was a nice surprise. As soon as you open the bottle you have a nice vanilla aroma. I usually have to add sugar or honey to my hot tea but their is a smooth vanilla flavor that doesn't need anything else added. I would recommend this to everyone.
Kristine I.
Received the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla and I finally had a chance to taste it. It is very bold and I let it steep for about 10 minutes. It has a warmth type of taste to it and great for winter. The packaging is nice and its definitely an eye catcher!
Kimberly T.
Lafayette , IN
I don't like black tea so I had my husband try it out. While he liked it he said it doesn't even come close to his favorite black tea.

I think this tea is definitely way more affordable than the teas we typically buy, so it will be nice to keep on hand in case we ever run out.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved this product, but not as much as the green tea one I received. This black tea has good flavor, but I've honestly had better black teas from other brands. I will say that the vanilla black tea is something I've never had from any other brand before, so it is different!
Tish D.
Greer , SC
I was a little hestitant at first to try these flavors because I am a black tea type of girl but this combination ended up being simply amazing. It started with the great aroma as it start to seep. But then the taste was fantastic when I finally took a sip. It was a great mid afternoon tea to help calm my somewhat busy day.
Wendy B.
i absolutely love pure leaf tea, i am a huge fan of the unsweetened iced tea and when i received this voxbox i was excited to try the new products , the Black Vanilla tea is lovely. it has a nice flavor and is great hot or cold and you can drink it anytime of day or night.
Jenna B.
First I was so excited to be apart of this vox box because I love tea! And this tea does not disappoint!!!! It smells so good and is so flavorful. Perfect brewed on its own or if you add some milk and spices to make kind of a chai! Totally going to purchase this once I run out!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?