BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Becky B.
Becky B.
Absolutely fabulous tea!  We loved the flavor - even my picky husband thought this was a great tea.  It has just a hint of vanilla that gives it the extra that he enjoyed.  We drink a lot of tea and this was a new brand to us - we will definitely buy more!
Cara B.
Cara B.
I received this tea complimentary for testing purposes to review from influencer. Although I didn't like it my husband did. I guess I'm not a vanilla tea person. My husband likes it hot and he likes the taste.
Kelsea B.
Kelsea B.
Riverton, UT
As a person who doesn't really like black tea... it's pretty good. you can taste a hint of the vanilla and the usual black tea taste isn't really there. Sometimes tea leaves a weird feeling in my mouth like its been coated with something and this doesn't do that.
Rin Y.
Rin Y.
Brooklyn
Not...my cup of tea... I like black tea, for the most part, and I do enjoy vanilla in my espresso beverages, so I said why not. But for whatever reason, this isn't the one for me. I think I would like the black tea by itself more. Vanilla just doesn't go with black tea.
Tish D.
Tish D.
Greer , SC
I was a little hestitant at first to try these flavors because I am a black tea type of girl but this combination ended up being simply amazing. It started with the great aroma as it start to seep. But then the taste was fantastic when I finally took a sip. It was a great mid afternoon tea to help calm my somewhat busy day.
Gabi z.
Gabi z.
Redwood City, CA
I'm not typically a big "vanilla person" but this was actually a really nice addition to your standard black tea. It was really smooth and nice to drink. I tried it with and without milk and I definitely preferred it without the milk.
Shanria P.
Shanria P.
Stone Mtn, GA
absolutely love this tea for a morning starter it give me a major caffeine boost that I need to start my day. I also drink as a late night snack for when  I want to eat some sweet, I substitute for this tea instead! the black tea and vanilla flavor is really satisfying!
Haley S.
Haley S.
Not a bad flavored tea! Not too sweet and you could definitely taste vanilla. But not too bitter like some black tea can be. Generally not a huge fan of flavored tea but this one is pretty solid!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Such a beautiful tea! I'm not sure where but I received a sample tea bag. The vanilla flavor is so nice and the aroma hits you first. No need for sweetener. I will definitely purchase if I see in the store! Love it, I could definitely see this in my rotation.
Carisa P.
Carisa P.
Arlington, TX
I really liked this tea, I got a sample and thought it was exceptionally tasty. The flavor of the vanilla was evident. Packaging was pretty and the aroma was very nice even before boiling. The only thing that I didn't like was that the strong wasn't well attached to the bag so a few tea leaves got into my water.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?