BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Christie M.
Royal Oaks, CA
I love tea. I'm also a fan of pure leaf, and these teas just made me love them even more. The packaging is awesome, the flavor was great, and I'm an avid tea drinker, I'm picky. I wouldn't change a thing, I will continue to purchase this product and I highly recommend it!
Jenna B.
First I was so excited to be apart of this vox box because I love tea! And this tea does not disappoint!!!! It smells so good and is so flavorful. Perfect brewed on its own or if you add some milk and spices to make kind of a chai! Totally going to purchase this once I run out!
Meli M.
It taste good I love tea this was my first time trying it so happy I got chosen to try this and I'm very happy with it my Aunt said it very good for you digestive system and it taste very pleasant BTW so I'm a fan
Samantha S.
I received this free from Influenster to try and I must say it's amazing! It's smooth going down and taste great. The Vanilla adds a great flavor to it, an extra sweetness. I would recommend this to other. The mesh that is comes in is very durable and works great to hold everything together. Great packing. Will deff buy!
Kelly P.
Im a strong black tea kind of girl so Im quite picky about the flavors of my tea. I was pleasantly surprised by pure leaf. This particular black with vanilla has a nice flavor without being too bitter. Of course I have my black tea english style (milk & sugar) and it wasnt too much. Enjoyed!
Trayce R.
Greenville , SC
Omg I am in love with this tea. I had already loved the Sweet Tea PureLeaf made but sometimes you just want a nice cup of hot tea. All my friends are raving about how great it taste and always coming over for a cup. What a great way to sit around and have a girls night.
Tracy A.
Oceanside, CA
I got this pure leaf black tea with vanilla in my vox box, and first off just by looking at the packaging, i loved it. I've never tried black tea before, now that I've tried it, i will now drink more tea especially from pure leaf, it tastes do fresh and love the extra vanilla flavor, which you don't see too much in teas.
Nneka P.
Thanks influenster for my very 1st box! I was so excited being a tea drinker. My complimentary PureLeaf Black Tea with Vanilla was very soothing and tasty. The aroma was just as pleasing. The tea bags are nice and dainty and made for loose leaf. Yes, I would buy this again!
Robin W.
This tea is my new favorite it even takes the place of my cup of coffee in the evening because it is delicious it helps me to relax and after a nice hot bath this tea is wonderful I'd recommend it to everyone in fact I've told a lot of people about it already I love it
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I received this to review from Influenster! I love vanilla teas, and this one was quite tasty! I tend to drink my tea without sweetener most of the time, and this one was still delightful without it. I think I will be trying out other pure leaf flavors in the future!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.