BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Gabrielle W.
I received this tea and thought id love it. This tea was great but not for me. I didnt like the vanilla undertones. I tried it iced and hot with no luck! Although i wasnt a fan my little neice loved it and happily took it for her tea parties.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
This is one of the most interesting tea I have ever had. The aroma is amazing. Very refreshing and awakening. I am hooked! Thank you influenster I would have never picked these out for myself. Thank you for sending them free for me to try.
Kristen S.
Geneva , IL
I loved this tea! The flavor was great and I loved the cute pouches the tea came in. I made tea lattes with a splash of almond milk with my tea and thought it was super delicious! I definitely would recommend this tea to friends and family!
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
I'm not normally a tea drinker but I gave this new product a try. My first thoughts were that it smelled really fantastic. The vanilla smell was really lovely and inviting and left me wanted to try it right away to get some of that flavor. I heated up some water and stared right in with the vanilla black tea!
The smell coming off of my now warm mug was still off the charts but upon first sip I was a little bit let down. The vanilla flavoring was not as strong as I was anticipating it to be, but that being said I did think it has a really nice and smooth flavor. I added a sweetener packet to bring some sweetness and I was very happy. I left the tea bag in for the entirety of my tea experience because I wanted a nice strong tea flavor and I got it.
After actually enjoying this cup of tea, I am looking forward to incorporating this into my morning routine. It was a nice warm wake up with fantastic flavor and no sugar! A new tea drinker has been born!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I don't usually drink flavored tea so when I received my voxbox with free black tea with vanilla flavor I didn't think I would like it but I was wrong! The vanilla is kind of strong but it is not over powering. The vanilla smell was calming. The overall flavor was different but good.
Rusti H.
I've never cared for flavored tea, however I like this one. I think it's because it's not sweet and had just the Vanilla flavor. I like took control my sweetness in a tea. I was already a fan of the iced tea and now I'm a fan of the flavored tea. #pureleaf #gotitright
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
This tea is amazing. The vanilla flavor is fantastic.i was unsure how the flavor would come through the tea flavor but the flavors really complimented each other. I received this complimentary product in exchange for an honest review.
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
I was pretty skeptical about this one, don't like getting out of my comfort zone, but it had vanilla which I am truly in love with. It was pretty darn good and I put some honey as a sweet bet and omg, talk about relaxing and good for sleep
Liz S.
Middletown, DE
This is a delicious black tea. It has a strong vanilla flavor which I enjoy. It has a small amount caffeine and is a good after dinner or dessert tea. I love the can these teas came in and the bags allow a lot of the spices to seep faster.
Sandra Z.
I got this as a part of the voxbox. I absolutely loved this tea, it's got enough Vanilla flavor without being obnoxious or overpowering. It has a really smooth flavor that I could drink all day. I will definitely be buying more of this.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.