BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sa'Misty U.
Such a wonderful variety from PureLeaf. I love black teas and the vanilla really takes this tea to the next level.

I enjoy adding a few drops of vegan creamer for a indulgent cup at night or having it plain with me through out the day. Highly recommend this for anyone interested in trying this brand.
Arielle G.
Im not very fond of vanilla in my tea but this was tolerable. To me it had a buttery milky taste. Just by the smell you can tell the ingredients are fresh. I would not buy this type of tea a good but I will buy another brand of Pure Leaf. This was perfect for the cold fronts that came through.
Karen S.
I received samples free for testing purposes complimentary of Influenster. I really enjoyed this tea. It has a hint of vanilla taste in every bag, which I really enjoyed. I added a spoon of brown sugar to mine.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
I love black tea especially when I'm sick so it was perfect to have this tea on hand this week since the entire house Caught the flu. I like the freshness of this tea is not something I've ever tried before. This is something I will definitely buy in the future among with other flavors to try.
Elizabeth E.
I have to admit I was a little nervous since I had never had black tea before I got a Voxbox, but it was actually really good. The packaging is cute and the tea bags itself were different and infused quickly. I also love the hint of vanilla. Don't keep it in you mug over night.. it will stain.
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
Vanilla lovers delight in a tea. Influnster and Pure leaf set me up with a sample to test and review for free.It is definitely a preffered taste as I am not sure everyone will enjoy as much as me. Made for a nice mid day tea.
Jaime E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this!  The ladies I work with love tea, and they have enjoyed every sip!  I used to stop at Starbucks for black tea, since receiving this tea, I haven't.  The vanilla is such a beautiful taste and perfectly pairs with the black tea.  I definitely will be buying this tea in the future.
Logan l.
I received this from influenster and I was so excited! I love this brand and had never heard of their individual tea packets before. I wasn't sure if I would like the vanilla in this but it tastes really good. It was actually my favorite out of the two that they sent me. One of my new favorite! Definitely will be purchasing this tea when I'm out!
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
This is the best flavored tea I have tasted in a while!  It has a bold and smooth flavor.  I am not one to opt for flavored tea until I tried this tea, and now I am hooked!  It is the perfect pick me up to any cold winter day!
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I received this item totally free for testing purposes. I'm absolutely in love with it, I'm a tea lover and the flavors are awesome. I highly recommend this product ann I'm really happy I got to test it for free since now that i have tried it I can purchase it.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?