BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Patricia G.
Fayetteville , NC
This was great the villina really comes through it tast great I love it I would recommend it to anyone who loves vanilla I love sweet tea and this time it is the sweetest I have tried so far I had a cold and this was great for it I had it warm its the best
Patricia P.
Asheville, NC
This tea tastes so delicious! I love the black tea with vanilla. I'm a sucker for packaging and these tea bags are a pyramid shape and you can see all the natural ingredients inside. So far I've only had this tea warm but I bet it tastes great iced as well. I will be purchasing this tea over and over again.
Adrienne J.
Orange , TX
Loved the Black Tea with Vanilla. The vanilla flavor added just enough interest to make even non tea drinkers enjoy!!! This was my first time trying the product and as an avid coffee drinker I was very pleasantly surprised that I liked it. Have even purchased a second bottle already!
Rachel G.
Joliet, IL
Just received this tea complementary to review in my most recent Vox box and it has quickly become an new favorite. The vanilla flavor is subtle and natural- no fake tasting flavor or sweetness! It's just sweet enough to not need any added sweetness.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
This is one of the most interesting tea I have ever had. The aroma is amazing. Very refreshing and awakening. I am hooked! Thank you influenster I would have never picked these out for myself. Thank you for sending them free for me to try.
Rusti H.
I've never cared for flavored tea, however I like this one. I think it's because it's not sweet and had just the Vanilla flavor. I like took control my sweetness in a tea. I was already a fan of the iced tea and now I'm a fan of the flavored tea. #pureleaf #gotitright
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I don't usually drink flavored tea so when I received my voxbox with free black tea with vanilla flavor I didn't think I would like it but I was wrong! The vanilla is kind of strong but it is not over powering. The vanilla smell was calming. The overall flavor was different but good.
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
This tea is amazing. The vanilla flavor is fantastic.i was unsure how the flavor would come through the tea flavor but the flavors really complimented each other. I received this complimentary product in exchange for an honest review.
Kristen S.
I loved this tea! The flavor was great and I loved the cute pouches the tea came in. I made tea lattes with a splash of almond milk with my tea and thought it was super delicious! I definitely would recommend this tea to friends and family!
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
I was pretty skeptical about this one, don't like getting out of my comfort zone, but it had vanilla which I am truly in love with. It was pretty darn good and I put some honey as a sweet bet and omg, talk about relaxing and good for sleep
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.