BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
C M.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
First off I am a huge tea drinker period I never was one 40 at a younger age but meeting my fiance he got me hooked on almost every tea so when I came across this and a sample I had to try it the smell was delightful The Taste is very smooth and delicious I truly did love it and I offered it to my fiance who also enjoyed it very much
Brina H.
Brina H.
I actually really liked this tea. In my excitement to try it, I didn't realize it was an iced tea, but I've brewed it both ways and it's great however you choose to brew it. I sweetened with sugar and had an amazing cup of tea, plus the aroma is amazing when brewed hot. I'll definitely purchase this flavor when I run out.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Wilmington, DE
I did not care for this cup of tea. There is something about vanilla tea that I do not like. I am a big fan of cold tea but it was not good either way. It smelled really good but when I went to sit down and drink it it was not what I expected. It had a bad after taste and it was not very refreshing. I really wanted to like it but I am sorry to say it was not my cup of tea.
meghan M.
meghan M.
Taylor, MI
I was sent pure leaf black tea with vanilla to try from influenster. I honestly like pure leaf but this flavor was not my favorite. It smelled really good and tasted OK but the aftertaste was horrible. I will not be purchasing this anytime soon
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
I recently discovered this tea at wal mart a couple weeks ago and OMG!!! It is absolutely amazing; the taste is so refreshing! It is a little pricier than your average tea bag but well worth it. I definitely recommend this to all my tea lovers.
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
I LOVED this tea! I wasn't too sure about it at first since the scent was a little strong, but the taste is smooth, and delicious. It exceeded my expectation and I will definitely be purchasing this after my samples are gone! I absolutely recommend this to others!
Kat M.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Pyramid bags are so so good. They last through at least two cups, you don't have to steep them long. And if you only use them once and throw them out, you feel powerful because they cost just enough to feel luxurious but not so much that it's outrageous.
Leslye R.
Leslye R.
Dinuba , Ca
I was never a really a tea person! Both me and my husband started trying this pure leaf flavor thanks to Influenster for sending us this testing purposes and they where amazing we now drink our tea on these rainy days.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Webster, NY
This stuff is phenomenal. It's refreshing and smooth. I tend to lean towards coffee when I think warm beverages, but this tea is quickly overtaking my coffee cabinet. I received this complimentary through Influenster.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I've been eyeing pure leaf up for quite some time. So when I got to sample some compliments of Influenster, I couldn't be happier. I am a tea and coffee fanatic. And pure leaf definitely doesn't disappoint. I've tried it both iced and hot, and both ways are amazing. The vanilla flavor is subtle but smooth. Brews quickly. And is definitely a must try. Highly recommend!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?