BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amanda R.
Adelanto, CA
I was so excited to receive my 1st VoxBox today! I made a cup of the black tea with vanilla. I love the pyramid shaped bags. They look so fancy. Everything is perfect about this tea. The taste, the aroma and the look. I would definitely recommend it to tea lovers!
Michele G.
Thank you influenster for sending me this tea for an honest review. I really enjoyed this tea. I am not a huge fan of some teas but this one gets a big thumbs up. I already have purchased another pack. I would recommend this to everyone. Thanks again
Austin S.
I received this product to try for free from @Influenster. The #PureLeafHomeBrew Black Tea with Vanilla was not my favorite. It tasted good at first but left a bitter after taste. I liked the tea flavor but did not care for the vanilla flavor.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
This tea is great. I would tone down on the vanilla however. You can definitely taste the vanilla bean-ness of flavor in it but it seems almost too powerful. However it is smooth, balanced and has a great aroma. The black tea does its job as well!
Kimberly M.
Sherburne, NY
I got my first complimentary box of products through Influenster. I really like tea. I have to admit that I wasn't super happy to find that Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was one I was to test. I don't really like vanilla flavored tea. BUT, to my surprise, I really liked this tea. The vanilla flavor is natural and not overpowering. I like it. Will drink again. Thank for the tea bags, Pure Leaf.
Patricia G.
Fayetteville , NC
This was great the villina really comes through it tast great I love it I would recommend it to anyone who loves vanilla I love sweet tea and this time it is the sweetest I have tried so far I had a cold and this was great for it I had it warm its the best
Brandi H.
Waynesburg, PA
I don't normally drink black tea regularly. But this tea is actually really good. I love the tea bags. It has a wonderful smell. I would definitely recommend this tea to others who like black tea and I will be purchasing this in the future.
Janelle R.
Bowie, MD
I received this item to review in my voxbox. I'm addicted! I received it when I was feeling a cold coming on and there was snow on the ground, so it came at the perfect time for a cozy cup of tea. It has the perfect amount of depth and the vanilla isn't overpowering but adds the perfect amount of sweetness. I love it!
Megan S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne , Tyne and Wear
I liked this tea from the PureLeaf VoxBox. The vanilla is subtle, but you can taste it enough that it overpowers the black tea (which I usually am not a fan of). I tried it at breakfast with vanilla oatmeal and the combo was definitely good!
Rachel G.
Tinley Park, IL
Just received this tea complementary to review in my most recent Vox box and it has quickly become an new favorite. The vanilla flavor is subtle and natural- no fake tasting flavor or sweetness! It's just sweet enough to not need any added sweetness.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.