BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ginny v.
Ginny v.
I enjoyed my complimentary Pure Leaf Black Tea w/Vanilla on this chilly day. I usually drink just plain tea and a little honey to sweeten a bit but with this I didn't have to worry about adding anything else.
Vicki G.
Vicki G.
Aurora , NE
I love to drink hot tea in the mornings and this has such a great flavor. I think it's more strong than other teas I drink, but I don't add anything so it was good alone. I love the tea bags and I think they really help infuse the water better than standard tea bags.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Castle Rock, CO
Beautiful tasting tea. Especially delicious with a dash of cream - it really brings out the vanilla. Packaging is cute and convenient, however the tea bags seem to be made of plastic. I really like the tea companies that are leaning towards compostable tea bags.
Anastasia T.
Anastasia T.
Vancouver, WA
I love this tea, I add honey to sweeten it up. Love the black tea with vanilla. Love the packaging. Just the right size. I think its affordable tea. I would buy it again if i could. I think it is a great value. yes I would recommend it to others to try it.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Dublin, OH
I liked this better than most tea brands because of the packaging. It was a sealed jar, so I knew my tea would stay fresh for much longer than the tea brands I usually buy. I can't wait to explore the different flavors and varieties this brand offers!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of the pure leaf black tea with vanilla. I like black tea and vanilla separately so I was anxious to try and it didn't disappoint. Sometimes mixing flavors with tea can go horribly wrong but this was a nice mix.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Williamsport, PA
I absolutely love this tea, and being able to "brew" it at home makes it even better. This is a tea that is fairly inexpensive, and definitely meets all of my expectations. This product is amazing. I have shared this with others, and would definitely share again.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Livonia, MI
I haven't been able to try much of this tea because of the caffeine but I look forward to drinking it much more often. It smells amazing and looks appealing in its package. I would recommend pure leaf brews in general and this vanilla one is awesome.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
This tea is great for people who like sweeter things! I really did not like the vanilla in it, I thought it was a bit too much. But I do have to say, the tea was smooth, and strong. After adding some milk I found that the tea tasted a bit better!
Angel C.
Angel C.
I love black tea but unfortunately this missed the mark. I was not impressed with the flavor nor the aroma. The pure leaf black tea with vanilla was very strong. I even followed the directions and steeped it for only 3 minutes.
However, I do like that it has been approved Rainforest Alliance Certified.
I received a free sample from PinchMe for an honest review.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?