BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Austin S.
I received this product to try for free from @Influenster. The #PureLeafHomeBrew Black Tea with Vanilla was not my favorite. It tasted good at first but left a bitter after taste. I liked the tea flavor but did not care for the vanilla flavor.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
This tea is great. I would tone down on the vanilla however. You can definitely taste the vanilla bean-ness of flavor in it but it seems almost too powerful. However it is smooth, balanced and has a great aroma. The black tea does its job as well!
Kimberly M.
Sherburne, NY
I got my first complimentary box of products through Influenster. I really like tea. I have to admit that I wasn't super happy to find that Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was one I was to test. I don't really like vanilla flavored tea. BUT, to my surprise, I really liked this tea. The vanilla flavor is natural and not overpowering. I like it. Will drink again. Thank for the tea bags, Pure Leaf.
Amanda R.
Victorville , CA
I was so excited to receive my 1st VoxBox today! I made a cup of the black tea with vanilla. I love the pyramid shaped bags. They look so fancy. Everything is perfect about this tea. The taste, the aroma and the look. I would definitely recommend it to tea lovers!
Stacy N.
I'm not too sure about this one. It smells fine but the vanilla is a little strong. It almost wants to be a chai tea with the flavors that mix in it. I decided to add a little milk and honey and it wasn't bad, just not my favorite. Like I said, for me the vanilla was a little too strong.
Angel C.
I love black tea but unfortunately this missed the mark. I was not impressed with the flavor nor the aroma. The pure leaf black tea with vanilla was very strong. I even followed the directions and steeped it for only 3 minutes.
However, I do like that it has been approved Rainforest Alliance Certified.
I received a free sample from PinchMe for an honest review.
Brandi H.
Waynesburg, PA
I don't normally drink black tea regularly. But this tea is actually really good. I love the tea bags. It has a wonderful smell. I would definitely recommend this tea to others who like black tea and I will be purchasing this in the future.
Janelle R.
Bowie, MD
I received this item to review in my voxbox. I'm addicted! I received it when I was feeling a cold coming on and there was snow on the ground, so it came at the perfect time for a cozy cup of tea. It has the perfect amount of depth and the vanilla isn't overpowering but adds the perfect amount of sweetness. I love it!
Adrienne J.
Orange , TX
Loved the Black Tea with Vanilla. The vanilla flavor added just enough interest to make even non tea drinkers enjoy!!! This was my first time trying the product and as an avid coffee drinker I was very pleasantly surprised that I liked it. Have even purchased a second bottle already!
Patricia G.
Fayetteville , NC
This was great the villina really comes through it tast great I love it I would recommend it to anyone who loves vanilla I love sweet tea and this time it is the sweetest I have tried so far I had a cold and this was great for it I had it warm its the best
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.