BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I love a cup of hot tea in the evening, and this is perfect. I love the hint of vanilla with the black tea. I add a little sugar, and it taste amazing. It is mild, not bitter. I will recommend this and definitely purchase in the future.
Elizabeth M.
Logan, OH
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was not bad. The first couple sips were kind of weird but it grew on me. When I first opened the container, I was hit in the face with an overwhelming vanilla smell and thought that the vanilla flavor would ruin the tea but it didn't. I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I probably won't buy this product but I not going to throw away what I have.
Araceli P.
Mundelein, IL
The best tea i ever taste, is a nice soft strong taste. You can really taste the flavor. What i really like is how is pack you can see the ingredients and they have this nice triangle shape. Love it it doesn't live a bitter taste you can even drink it with out adding sweet.
Wendy s.
Kent, Wa
I was so happy to be chosen to try out this tea. I love Pure Leaf bottled teas. My son and I also love to have "Tea Parties". Really... we sit down and try new teas together and even he rates them. We loved this tea, just a subtle hint of vanilla, with the boldness of the black tea. We will be buying this tea in the future.
Jesse L.
Better than Tea twice the price. Honestly it was the best tea I've gotten outside of a high end tea store. The black tea with vanilla was delicious and perfect to finish off a night. The green tea with citrus was spicey and flavorful.
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
Received this tea in a Vox Box. I am impressed with the quality! The pyramid bags are "fancy" and would be great to serve to company to make myself look more pulled together! The tea flavor is strong and the vanilla is delicious. No milk or sugar needed, it was great as is.
Starr C.
waukegan, IL
Black tea with vanilla is delicious i absolutely love this tea. I made a cup of this tea and all it take one tea bag. Its strong and also is kinda sweet. Out all the teas this dont require it completely optional if you want to add sugar.
Melissa B.
Centerton, AR
I drink a lot of hot tea and was a little confused about the vanilla with the black tea. Usually vanilla is paired with a lighter tea or at least it has been with the flavors I have tried. I went ahead and gave it a shot anyway and was pleasantly surprised at how good this tea was. It helped that it was freezing outside and definitely warmed me up.
Laura H.
My husband and I drink a lot of hot tea so when we received the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla we boiled some water and dropped the tea bags in there. The tea was great hot, and I'm looking forward to trying it iced as well. The packaging is much nicer than just paper/boxed packaging, and the tea bags do not spill out in the container or when brewing the tea. I would recommend this product to tea drinkers : )
Marianne S.
I received my pure leaf tea free in a vox box from Influencer in exchange for my honest opinion.
I prefer these type of pyramid bafgs b/c they don't make the tea taste of paper. The flavour was strong and good, perfectly balanced. Delicious!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.