BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jaime E.
Jaime E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this!  The ladies I work with love tea, and they have enjoyed every sip!  I used to stop at Starbucks for black tea, since receiving this tea, I haven't.  The vanilla is such a beautiful taste and perfectly pairs with the black tea.  I definitely will be buying this tea in the future.
Denise P.
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
This is the best flavored tea I have tasted in a while!  It has a bold and smooth flavor.  I am not one to opt for flavored tea until I tried this tea, and now I am hooked!  It is the perfect pick me up to any cold winter day!
Cece P.
Cece P.
N brunswick, NJ
This is a perfect winter time tea because of its warm vanilla flavor. Great for when you have some extra time to enjoy the classic tea ritual of making a nice cup of loose leaf tea which takes a bit longer than you average bag tea. Love its intense vanilla flavor and smooth taste.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Irvine, CA
This is probably my new favorite tea! I love drinking tea as a healthy way to enjoy a flavored beverage without too much sugar, and this one takes the cake. It has a subtle sweetness to it, but still feels refreshing at the same time. I drink it black, and it still tastes amazing!
Linda H.
Linda H.
Both of the teas are fragrant.  Since I am not really a hot liquid drinker, I decided to try the black tea with vanilla cold without using any sugar. The vanilla tea is soothing. I received both teas, the citrus and the vanilla, complimentary for testing purposes from infuenster.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved this product, but not as much as the green tea one I received. This black tea has good flavor, but I've honestly had better black teas from other brands. I will say that the vanilla black tea is something I've never had from any other brand before, so it is different!
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
i absolutely love pure leaf tea, i am a huge fan of the unsweetened iced tea and when i received this voxbox i was excited to try the new products , the Black Vanilla tea is lovely. it has a nice flavor and is great hot or cold and you can drink it anytime of day or night.
Debbie L.
Debbie L.
Waynesburg, PA
This tea is great, I received it free in a voxbox to review. I am a first time user with this tea with the hint of vanilla is just amazing, and there is no need to improve on a great thing. I will be buying this flavor of tea the next time I am buying tea. Great product!!
Alex M.
Alex M.
This just wasn't my cup of tea! I usually love black tea and Vanilla but this one was not my favorite. The vanilla had a weird taste to it. I could tell they were going for a vanilla bean flavor but it just wasn't good. This brand usually makes great tea but I will pass on this flavor.
JoAnne O.
JoAnne O.
I would consider myself a tea lover, but this tea didn't offer enough flavor for me. On top of that, I think I would have to add extra sugar just to drink it all. It is not something I would purchase on my own will. I will consider other flavors though. Thanks Influenster!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?