BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Casey C.
Berlin, MD
I am a huge tea drinker and I am additionally a huge fan of teas that do not require any additional additives such as sugar, honey or imitation sweeteners. I have to say, the Black tea with Vanilla is the perfect, "any time of the day," tea and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves great tea with a medium body. It is neither overwhelming nor underwhelming and has the tiniest hints of this and that. I really enjoyed this tea a lot.
Ashley J.
Coon Rapids, MN
Got this in a vox box and it is delicious! I am a person who drinks tea everyday so this is perfect for me. I tried the black tea right away and it is full bodied and creamy with that vanilla in it! Very tasty. I would recommend this to anyone who loves black tea and likes a bit of caffeine in their day.
Tori G.
Discovery bay , CA
I really enjoyed this tea. it smells very good and slightly sweet while it's brewing. I love pure leafs tea that they sell already made in stores and this tasted very similar but with a small addition of vanilla. The tea also has marigold petals in it which gives the tea a nice depth of flavor as well.
Lindsay M.
I am an avid hot tea drinker and wow! This is awesome! I even loved the packaging and the individual tea bags. The tea tasted better (and tasted fancier if that's a thing) than any of my typical tea choices. The vanilla taste was subtle but amazing. The basic tea taste was strong but not bitter at all. I love it!
Elizabeth M.
Logan, OH
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was not bad. The first couple sips were kind of weird but it grew on me. When I first opened the container, I was hit in the face with an overwhelming vanilla smell and thought that the vanilla flavor would ruin the tea but it didn't. I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I probably won't buy this product but I not going to throw away what I have.
Sa'Misty U.
Such a wonderful variety from PureLeaf. I love black teas and the vanilla really takes this tea to the next level.

I enjoy adding a few drops of vegan creamer for a indulgent cup at night or having it plain with me through out the day. Highly recommend this for anyone interested in trying this brand.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this tea so much. It is a well balanced black tea with a hint of vanilla at the end. The vanilla does not overpower the black tea, at all, and, when brewed properly, creates a perfect mid morning drink. the individual tea bags are very unique and is the perfect indulgence either day or night.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I received a packet of this tea in my Pinchme box for free to test & review & I was totally impressed with the flavor as well as the actual tea bag itself. I loved the vanilla flavor, it was just a perfectly smooth taste. Usually black tea will give me heartburn & I have to put milk in it, but this was heavenly. I also really found the tea bag itself to be unique in its pyramid shape & nylon mesh material which I'm guessing may help with the steeping of the tea itself. Absolutely recommend!! đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I love a cup of hot tea in the evening, and this is perfect. I love the hint of vanilla with the black tea. I add a little sugar, and it taste amazing. It is mild, not bitter. I will recommend this and definitely purchase in the future.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
I am in love with this amazing tea. It has such a sweet wonderful note of vanilla and it is a brand that I love. I can have it either hot or cold and it is the perfect treat for a long hard day. Really pleased that I got to try this out.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.