BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elvia D.
I'm so glad I received this proud for free to test out from Influenster. I haven't really tried many black teas but this one with vanilla was so good! Even the smell is great. It gives such a warm soothing feeling for your throats I recommend this
Debi L.
I am a big fan of tea and really enjoyed this flavor. The hint of vanilla flavor is delicious and pretty unique. I will say that if you follow the instructions of the box, your black tea is not very strong. I would steep it more than the recommended three minutes if you enjoy stronger tea.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla smells heavenly — I really love vanilla — but the vanilla taste is not nearly as prominent as the smell. It's got a mild sweetness to it, so if you usually add sugar or honey to your tea, you might not need to with this.
Nicole J.
I'm not the biggest black tea fan and I rarely buy it. But after receiving these samples I can honestly tell you that I will purchasing these regularly. The actual tea packs a punch in flavor and has this beautiful aroma of vanilla. So delicious!!
Jen S.
Dublin, OH
I liked this better than most tea brands because of the packaging. It was a sealed jar, so I knew my tea would stay fresh for much longer than the tea brands I usually buy. I can't wait to explore the different flavors and varieties this brand offers!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wow. I just made my first cup this morning and I can already tell I'm going to love it. It's fresh, and a strong black, full-bodied tea. I can certainly taste a hint of vanilla.
Definitely a must try.
Elle T.
Perfect for cold weather! Just the right blend of tea. I like how the vanilla is not overpowering the taste of the black tea. It's light but flavorful and very aromatic. Excited to try other flavors! So grateful to receive this complimentary tea!
Olivia N.
So excited to receive some free tea, and a generous helping of it to boot! I'm not usually a fan of vanilla flavored tea, but this one isn't overpowering. It's smooth, just enough flower, and the perfect warming beverage for a snowy day like this one!
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Five stars for this wonderful tea! I love tea to begin with, but haven't had the opportunity to try Pure Leaf. This absolutely tops the chart of delicious teas. And there's just enough caffeine in it to keep me going without too much jitteriness.
Kimberly M.
Sherburne, NY
I got my first complimentary box of products through Influenster. I really like tea. I have to admit that I wasn't super happy to find that Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was one I was to test. I don't really like vanilla flavored tea. BUT, to my surprise, I really liked this tea. The vanilla flavor is natural and not overpowering. I like it. Will drink again. Thank for the tea bags, Pure Leaf.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.