BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target
Kathleen W.
Philadelphia, PA
Just received an unexpected vox box! These Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla are legit! A nice pleasant subtle vanilla taste. Love the loose tea leaf effect. Perfect on this snowy day at my house. Thanks for this complimentary package!
Brittany S.
Middle River, MD
This tea is very strong and starts steeping beautifully. I got really excited when I saw how dark it got, because I like strong teas. IT does smell a bit like liquor. The vanilla flavor is pungent and a little strong, but a nice addition to p[lain black tea. This tea needed little to no sugar.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
I just try and drink pure leaf black tea with vanilla, i have to said that i love the taste of the black tea you can slightly smell and taste the vanilla flavor but in general i like and enjoy it my pure leaf black vanilla hot tea. Thanks Influenster!!
Chelsea T.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely LOVE this tea. This is my first experience with it and it's probably my new favorite tea. I'll for sure be buying more. The flavor is so great. Nice and strong and just the perfect hint of vanilla. I've already recommended it to friends.
Mandy J.
Huntington, IN
adoring these teas.....mainly the pure leaf black tea with vanilla.....it is amazing for a very cold winter night here in indiana........the fact that that is all natural and made with pure products is truly amazing.....my family will be a frequent buyer of this tea now
Jennifer N.
needville, TX
I received this tea free from influenster to try, when I opened it I was scared because it does have a very strong vanilla scent but once brewed the vanilla taste was very mellow. Overall I really enjoyed it.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wow. I just made my first cup this morning and I can already tell I'm going to love it. It's fresh, and a strong black, full-bodied tea. I can certainly taste a hint of vanilla.
Definitely a must try.
Nimra S.
Thank you influenster for sending me the box, i like the tea bag shape. It really is attractive, but unfortunately i ain't a huge fan of the flavor.I will try adding milk it might help the flavor. But i would prefer green tea with citrus over this.
Nicole J.
I'm not the biggest black tea fan and I rarely buy it. But after receiving these samples I can honestly tell you that I will purchasing these regularly. The actual tea packs a punch in flavor and has this beautiful aroma of vanilla. So delicious!!
Rosalie S.
Loving this flavor! The hint of vanilla isnt too much but just enough to sweeten the tea. Love the pyramid shape as well this is my first time getting to use one definitely better then traditional bags! Very delicious tea!!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.