BY PURE LEAF #17 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
This is delicious. It's black tea with a nice vanilla undertone. Not too strong and not too light. If you love black tea this is your brand. I was sent that as a sample and will be buying more from the company their tea is impeccable.
Flor G.
Love these ! They actually taste like the one that comes in the bottle already made! And it's awesome because you actually get to make it your own from the herbs !! They smell so good btw. Worth the extra buck or two if you like ice tea as much as I do
Savannah A.
Wichita falls, TX
This tea hit me with a very strong, but interesting flavor. I personally didn't taste very much vanilla, and it was very bitter. I guess I'm just used to normal green teas though. I personally wouldn't get this tea cause it is not my taste, but for anyone wanting to try something bold and new, this is it.
Shelby F.
Love love love the pure leaf brand already. Received this as a free sample through influenster. Love the cute little jars they came in as well as the tea inside. Perfect amount of vanilla flavor. Highly recommend this product! Plus reusable plastic jars!
Meghan M.
I love black tea so when I received this, I was super excited to try it. The subtle hint of vanilla is absolutely delicious and has made this my favorite, go-to tea. I like the packaging and the ease of the tea bags themselves. I'd recommend this to any tea lover.
Ginger C.
Atlanta, GA
Wow! Yum! So delicious with just a hint of vanilla. This is the perfect tea to sip on right before bedtime. I really like it over my typical brand (Tazo). I feel that the quality is deserving of the somewhat higher cost. Very much worth it! :) Highly recommend.
Amber S.
This is an amazing blend. I never would have thought of trying. I love brewing a cup at night while I'm doing my homework and sipping it. It's relaxing and tastes so good. The vanilla is no overpowering but Also not so weak you can barely taste it. This is a great new tea flavor I'll be adding to my collection. Thanks to being chosen for this campaign
Ashley B.
Tioga, PA
My boyfriend and I tried this for the first time today and instantly fell in love! It has great flavor and smells amazing! I prefer this over any other black tea I've tried. Highly recommend trying it out.
Brittany S.
Middle River, MD
This tea is very strong and starts steeping beautifully. I got really excited when I saw how dark it got, because I like strong teas. IT does smell a bit like liquor. The vanilla flavor is pungent and a little strong, but a nice addition to p[lain black tea. This tea needed little to no sugar.
Mandy J.
Huntington, IN
adoring these teas.....mainly the pure leaf black tea with vanilla.....it is amazing for a very cold winter night here in indiana........the fact that that is all natural and made with pure products is truly amazing.....my family will be a frequent buyer of this tea now
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.