BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jenna O.
I love tea, so I was so excited to get this PureLeaf VoxBox from Influenster. I had just almost bought this product at Target when I learned I'd be receiving it.

The black tea is super delicious. Even without sweetener you can taste the subtle vanilla. I typically do not like to sweeten my tea so it is nice to come along a tea that does not need it and you can still have good flavor and sweetness. Highly recommend.
Angelina C.
Yum!
I received Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. And what a treat! I add a bit of honey but the flavors are warm and the vanilla is smooth. Perfect for a chilly day bundled on the couch with a warm drink. Thanks Influenster!
Roisin M.
Yorktown, VA
Really really yummy! Not usually a fan of black teas but the vanilla really did something for it! Very nice packaging, cute label and really really good flavor! I would definitely buy again! Didn't think I would like it but I was pleasantly surprised.
erin h.
Bedford, IN
This tea is really really good. It reminds me of one from another brand just minus the cinnamon and easier to get a hold of since it's a year round tea instead of a seasonal like the other brand. Only reason it didn't get five stars is the string that hangs over your tea cup, it's too short for my mugs. Thanks influenster for sending me this for free to review!
Shalei B.
Indianapolis, IN
I received the pure leaf black tea with vanilla for influenster for testing purposes. I was extremely excited because I love tea and I wasn't disappointed. The flavor is divine. It's a creamy flavor without having to add the cream or milk to it and the vanilla isn't overpowering. It's definitely one of my favorites and I would recommend it to anyone.
Natasha M.
N Bethesda, MD
A cup of this tea is a delightful pick me up any time of day. This tea has a smooth genuine vanilla flavor that tastes good with and without honey added to it. The pyramid bags are a neat concept and I prefer loose leaf tea so this was a major plus for me. Will repurchase this flavor in the future and have influenced multiple friends to try this tea.
Mandy J.
Sedgewickvlle, MO
I am not usually one for hot tea very often and I prefer my tea sweetened. I really enjoyed this tea. I also tried it sweetened which slightly changed the flavor. The sweetener almost made it taste like cake. I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone who likes tea. The packaging for this tea is very convenient as well compared to other teas.
Christina F.
I received this tea from Influenster. I'm a big tea and coffee drinker. I usually purchase coffee with a vanilla or hazelnut flavor so I was happy to try the vanilla flavored tea. The tea smells wonderful and taste great. I like my tea strong so I steep it a little longer. This tea tasted great hot but I liked the green tea with citrus more.
Paula F.
Nome,AK
I really enjoyed this tea. It was a great tea for a cold night and very tasty. I liked the individual bags and the resealable container it came in. I believe it is affordable. I love the vanilla flavor and it was subtle which I like. I would recommend to others. I do plan to buy this in store and would love to see other flavors as well.
Angela T.
Spokane, WA
I enjoy a good cup of tea and am thankful to have been chosen to try this out. I love the lemonade with iced tea combo that pure leaf makes. This particular tea was a bit much flavor wise with the vanilla. I like tea that I can add my own flavor too so I won't be buying this flavor again but I did buy the regular black tea so I'm excited to give it another shot. Definitely need more of a variety!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?