BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Courtney C.
This particular blend was only slightly better than the green tea citrus one. The black tea paired with the vanilla sounds like it would be a good idea, but he vanilla was just too much for the tea. It completely overpowered it. Again, I found it slightly better, but I wouldn't drink it on a regular basis.
Linda H.
Both of the teas are fragrant.  Since I am not really a hot liquid drinker, I decided to try the black tea with vanilla cold without using any sugar. The vanilla tea is soothing. I received both teas, the citrus and the vanilla, complimentary for testing purposes from infuenster.
Jaime  B.
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was a nice surprise. As soon as you open the bottle you have a nice vanilla aroma. I usually have to add sugar or honey to my hot tea but their is a smooth vanilla flavor that doesn't need anything else added. I would recommend this to everyone.
Kaitlyn C.
Eagleville, PA
I think I just found my new favorite tea! I go through phases of drinking hot tea; but since it's winter- now is the prior time! I love anything Vanilla flavored, so I was feeling like this would be right up my alley! The tea smells absolutely delicious while steeping! The flavor is delicious- it's clearly a black tea but has that subtle hint of vanilla! Would definitely recommend!
mimi w.
Shreveport, LA
I LOVE the way Pure Leaf hot Black Tea with Vanilla incorporates single origin Indian Assam tea with Madagascan vanilla beans to create a tea-forward taste with a delectable hint of vanilla! This makes for a smooth, comforting cuppa tea with great flavor and is perfect on a chilly morning!
Karla G.
Mansfield, TX
I enjoy teas every now and then but for the most part they are herbal teas. This tea is the first I've ever tried to have a sweet taste instead of an earthy one because of the vanilla. While I do like the earthy taste more, I can see this tea as a staple during the holidays!
Tish D.
Greer, SC
I was a little hestitant at first to try these flavors because I am a black tea type of girl but this combination ended up being simply amazing. It started with the great aroma as it start to seep. But then the taste was fantastic when I finally took a sip. It was a great mid afternoon tea to help calm my somewhat busy day.
Tiffany C.
I received this complimentary in my pure leaf homebrew vox box. It was very tasty!!! I'm a huge fan of iced tea so even though I tried it out hot, I preferred it iced. The vanilla flavor is very subtle and gives it a little sweetness. It also tastes amazing in a hot toddy. Super yummy!! #pureleafhomebrew #contest #complimentary
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved this product, but not as much as the green tea one I received. This black tea has good flavor, but I've honestly had better black teas from other brands. I will say that the vanilla black tea is something I've never had from any other brand before, so it is different!
Asha K.
Greenville, SC
I also recieved this flavor complementary from influenster and pureleaf. This flavor blew me away. As soon as i steeped my tea, you could instandly smell the vanilla. I prefer this one as hot tea. It is really good.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.