BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
I received this tea complimentary in a box box, and quite frankly...I'm not very impressed. The tea is dull in flavor, and the vanilla is an almost cloying in its attempt to be prominent. The tea isn't strong enough, but as soon as you try to brew it stronger, it over-brews and turns into a bitter, tasteless mess. I won't be buying it again, nor will I recommend it to my friends.
Samagda J.
Samagda J.
Doral
Cheryll Y.
Cheryll Y.
Griffin, GA
This tea is amazing. I have tried it hot and also cold. It is very smooth and reminds me of vanilla chai tea. I take a cup  with me every morning. It makes me feel refreshed and ready to start my day. I love the vanilla flavor, so this tea is perfect for me. I saw that it is also available at my grocery store. Once my supply gets low, I will be purchasing additional tea.
Carmella S.
Carmella S.
Thank you influesnter for the deliciously warm tea to keep us cold in the winter months! My boyfriend and I tried this one of those weekends where the cold kept us indoors and it was the perfect wintery treat! It follows the young person trend of bolder flavors with fun spice blends! Pure Leaf does not disappoint. I love the little tart citrus at the end of the sip!
Dannielle H.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
I am not a huge fan of vanilla so this tea was not a huge friend of mine.  It was good, don't get me wrong, but not my "cup of tea" (see what I did there?).  I love the packaging and how it keeps the tea fresher, longer.  It's easy to make and can be made as a hot or cold tea.  Just be ready for the vanilla taste!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Coon Rapids, MN
Got this in a vox box and it is delicious! I am a person who drinks tea everyday so this is perfect for me. I tried the black tea right away and it is full bodied and creamy with that vanilla in it! Very tasty. I would recommend this to anyone who loves black tea and likes a bit of caffeine in their day.
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I received a packet of this tea in my Pinchme box for free to test & review & I was totally impressed with the flavor as well as the actual tea bag itself. I loved the vanilla flavor, it was just a perfectly smooth taste. Usually black tea will give me heartburn & I have to put milk in it, but this was heavenly. I also really found the tea bag itself to be unique in its pyramid shape & nylon mesh material which I'm guessing may help with the steeping of the tea itself. Absolutely recommend!! 👍👍
Paula F.
Paula F.
Bay Port, MI
I really enjoyed this tea. It was a great tea for a cold night and very tasty. I liked the individual bags and the resealable container it came in. I believe it is affordable. I love the vanilla flavor and it was subtle which I like. I would recommend to others. I do plan to buy this in store and would love to see other flavors as well.
Jaime E.
Jaime E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this!  The ladies I work with love tea, and they have enjoyed every sip!  I used to stop at Starbucks for black tea, since receiving this tea, I haven't.  The vanilla is such a beautiful taste and perfectly pairs with the black tea.  I definitely will be buying this tea in the future.
Denise P.
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
This is the best flavored tea I have tasted in a while!  It has a bold and smooth flavor.  I am not one to opt for flavored tea until I tried this tea, and now I am hooked!  It is the perfect pick me up to any cold winter day!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?