BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have slowly but surely become a tea drinker, and I am very happy to have discovered this brand and flavor thanks to Influenster. While black tea is not necessarily my go-to type of tea, the hint of vanilla is wonderful. I've been drinking this almost non-stop in this past week that I've been so sick. The packaging is very nice. I don't mind leaving it out next to my Keurig because the bottle is so cute. The triangle type tea bag is quite unique and I must say I like that it stays afloat on top. Very cool. Very much recommend if you enjoy drinking black teas!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
I love the flavor of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla! It is not as bitter as other black teas and has a hint of vanilla without being overwhelming. It is great with or without additional flavoring (i.e. sweetener or cream/milk). I am typically a lover of black teas with cream/milk and no sweetener, but I have enjoyed this tea with nothing in it and am a huge fan. I will be buying more!
kay m.
kay m.
Pure Leaf Tea with Vanilla

This tea has a wonderful aroma and tastes great. It has a nice, subtle Vanilla flavor that's not overpowering or mask the true flavor of black tea. I tried it hot, but I am sure it would be great with ice.

The triangular shaped bag makes it easier to use and doesn't make a mess.

Pure Leaf Tea contains natural ingredients and real Vanilla beans.

I received this FREE sample as a member of Influenster for my honest opinion.
Nida S.
Nida S.
The Pure Leaf Home Brew tea in Black Tea Vanilla has a rich flavorful taste. If you love aromatic teas but always wish they had more punch, these new Home Brews by Pure Leaf are worth a try. This particular blend makes a wonderful afternoon tea or even a great desert tea. It's perfect for serving up after dinner or even at a tea party with some girlfriends.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Queen creek, AZ
I received this tea from inflenster for testing purposes. First off the packaging is nice and the aroma is a bit different from regular black tea due to the vanilla added. It's not a sweet or bitter tea. It's smoother than a regular black tea to me. The vanilla is not overwhelming but just right. If you are a fan of vanilla and black tea then I would suggest trying this out.
De B.
De B.
I like black tea but am not a fan of vanilla so I did not enjoy this tea as much as I do other teas. It did smell fresh and authentic, when I opened it. I would only recommend this to people I know like vanilla flavored beverages. I loved how easy it was to make. I just put it in a cup and used my keurig to pour hot water over it. It is very simple to make. The black tea smells good when you open it. But for me the vanilla flavor sort of ruined it. That is just my tastes though. I know plenty of people who like vanilla flavors and they would probably like this if they like tea too.
Roisin M.
Roisin M.
Yorktown, VA
Really really yummy! Not usually a fan of black teas but the vanilla really did something for it! Very nice packaging, cute label and really really good flavor! I would definitely buy again! Didn't think I would like it but I was pleasantly surprised.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
I am definitely a fan of this tea. I enjoyed every sip as I hoped that I would. It is very flavorful but the vanilla flavor is not overwhelming. This was my first time to try this tea and I will be buying it in the future.

Just a little tip: I added a teaspoon of sugar and a splash of almond milk to mine, it was delicious.
Christina F.
Christina F.
I received this tea from Influenster. I'm a big tea and coffee drinker. I usually purchase coffee with a vanilla or hazelnut flavor so I was happy to try the vanilla flavored tea. The tea smells wonderful and taste great. I like my tea strong so I steep it a little longer. This tea tasted great hot but I liked the green tea with citrus more.
Ameerah W.
Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
A very nice tea. The vanilla was very aromatic and remained consistent after the brewing process. I am an iced tea drinker and I loved this tea cold and brewed cold. Again, this brand never disappoints in the quality dept. their teas are never bitter compared to other brands. I have already recommended this to friends and family.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?