BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ginger C.
Atlanta, GA
Wow! Yum! So delicious with just a hint of vanilla. This is the perfect tea to sip on right before bedtime. I really like it over my typical brand (Tazo). I feel that the quality is deserving of the somewhat higher cost. Very much worth it! :) Highly recommend.
Flor G.
Love these ! They actually taste like the one that comes in the bottle already made! And it's awesome because you actually get to make it your own from the herbs !! They smell so good btw. Worth the extra buck or two if you like ice tea as much as I do
Savannah A.
Midlothian , TX
This tea hit me with a very strong, but interesting flavor. I personally didn't taste very much vanilla, and it was very bitter. I guess I'm just used to normal green teas though. I personally wouldn't get this tea cause it is not my taste, but for anyone wanting to try something bold and new, this is it.
Angelica E.
First my opinion may be a little bias as I am a lover of all things Vanilla lol. However this tea is really good without having an overwhelming taste. This voxbox came right in time since I am currently suffering from a sore throat. It's very soothing
Meghan M.
I love black tea so when I received this, I was super excited to try it. The subtle hint of vanilla is absolutely delicious and has made this my favorite, go-to tea. I like the packaging and the ease of the tea bags themselves. I'd recommend this to any tea lover.
Shelby F.
Love love love the pure leaf brand already. Received this as a free sample through influenster. Love the cute little jars they came in as well as the tea inside. Perfect amount of vanilla flavor. Highly recommend this product! Plus reusable plastic jars!
Andrea S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this tea! I'm usually not a big fan of flavored tea. I was sent a free sample of this to review and it taste amazing. The vanilla does not overpower the tea flavor. Would be perfect on a cold winter day! I will definitely buy this in the future!
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of the pure leaf black tea with vanilla. I like black tea and vanilla separately so I was anxious to try and it didn't disappoint. Sometimes mixing flavors with tea can go horribly wrong but this was a nice mix.
Amber S.
This is an amazing blend. I never would have thought of trying. I love brewing a cup at night while I'm doing my homework and sipping it. It's relaxing and tastes so good. The vanilla is no overpowering but Also not so weak you can barely taste it. This is a great new tea flavor I'll be adding to my collection. Thanks to being chosen for this campaign
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
I just try and drink pure leaf black tea with vanilla, i have to said that i love the taste of the black tea you can slightly smell and taste the vanilla flavor but in general i like and enjoy it my pure leaf black vanilla hot tea. Thanks Influenster!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.