BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
I am not a huge fan of vanilla so this tea was not a huge friend of mine.  It was good, don't get me wrong, but not my "cup of tea" (see what I did there?).  I love the packaging and how it keeps the tea fresher, longer.  It's easy to make and can be made as a hot or cold tea.  Just be ready for the vanilla taste!
Rochelle B.
The first thing I noticed about this tea when I opened the container was the lovely vanilla scent! I followed the instructions and then sweetened my tea with coconut sugar and after tasting that mix, I decided to add a splash of unsweetened almond milk to it. The taste was very nice and subtle. However, if you're an avid black tea drinker, you may want a stronger black tea flavor from this tea. For a stronger taste, you may want to add another tea black. Nonetheless, for my taste, I really liked this tea.
erin h.
I received this tea in a Vox Box. I love pure leaf bottled tea so was excited to try this. I love vanilla but this was so overpowering. It smelled like a vanilla candle. I couldn't even finish my cup. I think this has potential but isn't quite there. I think a different flavor pairing would have worked better.
Darcey R.
Van Nuys , CA
I really love the loo of the pyramid bags and the tea does brew pretty swiftly. I did the vanilla a complimentary flavor but it actually made the tea too sweet once I added my usual "2 sweet n low and milk" combo. So, for those who add sugar to your tea, you might want to pull back(or try it without first)! :)
Terricka H.
cincinnati, OH
Black tea is a little strong but not this one I think the vanilla helped it a lot. I love the smell the aroma hits you as soon as you open the bottle. It kind of reminds me of a vanilla Ice cream coke float. Good value taste great and it's different from other teas, definitely will buy this often and recommend this to others.

I received this product free from @influenster and @pureleaf to review!
Kelsey L.
I received this product in the pure leaf vox box, complimentary for testing purposes.

I am a tea fan, green tea, chamomile, chai, etc and I unfortunately was not super thrilled with the taste of this tea on first impression, but I am going to try it again to see if it gets better! But the packaging is super cute!
Jeanette S.
Tulare, CA
This tea smells great when you open the canister. I love the smell of tea leaves and the vanilla adds a nice note. Once brewed it is a good cup of tea, the vanilla is not too strong and is a nice change up for black tea lovers. I am a fan of sweetening my tea but I think I could enjoy this tea with no Sweetener. In the end I added honey which made it even better.
Jenny R.
The Black Tea with vanilla is nice when you first taste it. However, the aftertaste is a bit perfumy and cloying. If you really enjoy vanilla with your tea, thesis is the tea for you. If not, I would steer clear of this one. A bit of a miss for me.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
This tea is not my favorite nor is it bad. Its just not for me. I think the vanilla is a little over powering for my taste. BUT, maybe its a good christmas time tea or for someone that has a sweet tooth. I got this as part of a VOXBOX so I cant say that I would buy it again because I did receive it free for review.
Joanna F.
I am a very picky tea drinker. I received the Pure Leaf Vox box and gave the black tea with vanilla a try. It is great! Very smooth and bright with no aftertaste. The vanilla is very prominent, but not overwhelming. This tea will now be a regular staple in my tea collection! Highly recommend!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.