BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elizabeth E.
I have to admit I was a little nervous since I had never had black tea before I got a Voxbox, but it was actually really good. The packaging is cute and the tea bags itself were different and infused quickly. I also love the hint of vanilla. Don't keep it in you mug over night.. it will stain.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I drank mine hot with honey. It was really strong I think it will be better with some milk or creamer. I love that you can actually taste the vanilla being that black tea is strong. I would definitely recommend it to all the tea lovers. #PureLeafHomeBrew and #contest
Jaime E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this!  The ladies I work with love tea, and they have enjoyed every sip!  I used to stop at Starbucks for black tea, since receiving this tea, I haven't.  The vanilla is such a beautiful taste and perfectly pairs with the black tea.  I definitely will be buying this tea in the future.
Diane M.
I love the tea bag design. I would not have picked vanilla tea in the store if I bought it. I tried it anyway since I got it for free to sample. The taste is ok but vanilla and tea don't make a great combination to me. I won't buy this flavor again but would buy a different one. I love pure leaf products just not this particular flavor.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad , CA
This is a great simple tea. I received this tea in a voxbox to try and review, and I am really glad I got to try it. I have always loved Pure Leaf tea, and I like the fact I can now brew the tea at home. I like to ice this tea, but it would also be good hot. My husband likes this tea sweetened, but I drink it plain.
Whitney H.
Jonesborough, TN
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is officially my new favorite tea. It wasn't too strong and the vanilla flavor came through beautifully. If you don't like tea I recommend trying this. It is unlike any tea I have ever had. It is sweet and yummy. I would definitely recommend this to EVERYONE!
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
Vanilla lovers delight in a tea. Influnster and Pure leaf set me up with a sample to test and review for free.It is definitely a preffered taste as I am not sure everyone will enjoy as much as me. Made for a nice mid day tea.
Susan L.
Must say, as soon as I dropped the teabag into water, the fragrant smell of vanilla hit my nose like a blast. Very flavorful taste and the vanilla isn't overpowering. Balances well against the black tea flavor. I would definitely purchase again even though I'm new to drinking tea because I sincerely enjoyed this thoroughly. I received this complimentary from Influenster and all opinions are my own!
Jen B.
I thought this tea was delicious. There is nothing like a hot cup of tea on a cold, winter morning. The flavor of the black tea wasn't to strong like some black teas are. The subtle vanilla flavor really put this over the top. I tend to think that a lot of teas tastes "dry" to me, meaning they need some almond milk, sugar, honey, etc to make it more palatable but I drank this with no extra anything and enjoyed it. Two other people in my household tried this and they enjoyed it very much as well.
Logan l.
I received this from influenster and I was so excited! I love this brand and had never heard of their individual tea packets before. I wasn't sure if I would like the vanilla in this but it tastes really good. It was actually my favorite out of the two that they sent me. One of my new favorite! Definitely will be purchasing this tea when I'm out!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.