BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dana S.
Tampa, FL
I am not a big tea drinker but this is fantastic. I never had tea that actually made me crave more. It tastes absolutely delicious and smooth. I put a little milk and its good to go!! Not only do I love it but my boyfriend loves it too!!
I recommend it for anyone who loves tea and wants a delicious flavor!

I received this product for free or at a discount for my honest and truthful review
#gotitfree
Cynthia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have slowly but surely become a tea drinker, and I am very happy to have discovered this brand and flavor thanks to Influenster. While black tea is not necessarily my go-to type of tea, the hint of vanilla is wonderful. I've been drinking this almost non-stop in this past week that I've been so sick. The packaging is very nice. I don't mind leaving it out next to my Keurig because the bottle is so cute. The triangle type tea bag is quite unique and I must say I like that it stays afloat on top. Very cool. Very much recommend if you enjoy drinking black teas!
DeJa R.
I received this free for testing purposes from influenster in the pure leaf voxbox! First of all the smell is amazing! I love black tea but have never had it with vanilla. The taste is nice and smooth. I don't have to add anything for flavor. I love it and will definitely try other flavors by pure leaf! Perfect for cold winter days!
Dana S.
Battle Ground , WA
I received this tea complimentary of influenster and Pure LeafTea and thought it was lovely. So lovely that I have already used all of it and will be looking for it on my local Target shelves. I made the tea strong with milk and sugar, and also light without adding anything and enjoyed both versions. The vanilla adds just the right aroma and keeps it delicious. I also shared it with a friend, who enjoyed it as well.
Meghan W.
Wilmington, DE
I may be in the minority here, but I'm not the biggest fan of vanilla. I like black tea a lot, and I appreciated that this didn't use artificial vanilla flavoring, there still seemed to be something missing from it. A small spoonful of sugar and a splash of cashew milk made it okay.
Mostly though, it was just an inoffensive black tea with hint of vanilla.
Sarah N.
I love the flavor of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla! It is not as bitter as other black teas and has a hint of vanilla without being overwhelming. It is great with or without additional flavoring (i.e. sweetener or cream/milk). I am typically a lover of black teas with cream/milk and no sweetener, but I have enjoyed this tea with nothing in it and am a huge fan. I will be buying more!
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
The silk pyramid bags are perfect for steeping tea. Plus I love seeing my tea leaves and other ingredients in the bag. That way you know what you are putting in your body is good for you. The black vanilla tasted great. Definitely will be one of my go to from now on. I prefer my tea hot with a little honey. I found the tea had a great taste but. It overpowering and the smell of vanilla was amazing. Thanks influenster for an amazing tea to try out.
Sara E.
Madison, TN
Not usually a hot tea drinker but since I got it free to try I tried it hot and cold. I could drink it without sugar as it was good but I liked it better with just a bit. I didn't really get that much vanilla from it but it enhanced the tea without sugar nicely. This also tastes good chilled.
Heidi B.
I am so in love with the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. It is so comforting and smooth and yet has the most amazing touch of vanilla. It left no aftertaste which is a big plus for me. Brewed perfectly every time and left me warm and satisfied. I would recommend this even to non tea drinkers
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
I received this free for honest reviewing from Influenster! I am very pleased with this tea and love the disclosure of locations and type of ingredients used and the honestly of the company. The tea has great flavor and I enjoyed it. I am glad I was able to try this as I had not seen the product before in stores and it has let me try something new! All in all, this is great tea :)
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?