BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nicole L.
Raleigh, NC
This is a tea you can actually make into a treat. I'm normally a coffee drinker, so that's saying a lot! I put a little honey and cream in it and along with the vanilla flavor, it turned into something you'd get at a coffeeshop - kind of an alternative for chai latte drinkers.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
This is definitely the best hot tea I have ever had. The flavors compliment each other perfectly. The vanilla isn't too subtle, while still not hiding the tea notes. Perfect for a night in, reading a book. I definitely love how it is a single origin product, as well.
Sasha R.
Bronx, NY
I just received this in my voxbox and I had to try it right away. Just the aroma of this tea makes it extremely desirable. It smells amazing and tastes even better. When the tea is placed in boiling water, it unlocks the sweetness of the vanilla that makes this even more enjoyable. It is cold and snowy here in NYC today so I am peacefully enjoying this at home!
melissa c.
I just got the Pure Leaf Voxbox! First time i saw it i was wondering if it would taste great and it absolutely was. I tryed it with some family members and they all loved it. The vanilla gave the black tea its absolute taste. I would recommend it to friends.
Maddyson S.
Gilbert, AZ
Oh. My. Gosh. I'm in love with this tea! Seriously I'm soooo picky when it comes to tea.. especially flavored tea but this one... I literally look forward to coming home from work to make a big cup of it!! It's so delicious and the vanilla is such a flavor!
Joan D.
I love tea and I feel like after tasting Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla, I like it better than other teas I have tried in the past. I want to thank Influenster for letting me try it. I will continue buying this brand and I am excited to try other flavors.
Sabina K.
Absolutely loved this tea!! I'm a big fan of vanilla however I don't frequently drink black tea. I was so surprised to find out how much I loved the tea, I'll definitely be looking out for the flavors in stores and purchase more when I run out!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Love the taste and texture of this tea, so glad I got to sample thanks to @influenster courtesy of @pureleaf loved the flavor real smooth and light
It's perfect, definitely I'd buy again
#pureleafhomebrew
Niki s.
The one thing I love most about this is that the tea is in a pyramid bag! I've never seen that before and was impressed. I love the idea of this flavor, but I felt like one bag just wasn't enough for one cup of tea. Still love Pure Leaf and will keep buying!
Tish D.
Greer, SC
I was a little hestitant at first to try these flavors because I am a black tea type of girl but this combination ended up being simply amazing. It started with the great aroma as it start to seep. But then the taste was fantastic when I finally took a sip. It was a great mid afternoon tea to help calm my somewhat busy day.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.