BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Desiree W.
This was a great product, the flavor profile was great! I was very hesitant on the flavors before i tried it, because of the fact that vanilla and tea just did not sound like something that would go well together. I was very surprised to see that I was wrong. tried both warm and cold and preferred the warm to the cold.
Jessica C.
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is so good. It smells great and tastes really good. I usually added a lot of honey or sugar to my team but this doesn't need any extra sweetener. I received this complimentary for testing purposes. ❤️
#PureLeafHomeBrew #contest
Brina H.
I actually really liked this tea. In my excitement to try it, I didn't realize it was an iced tea, but I've brewed it both ways and it's great however you choose to brew it. I sweetened with sugar and had an amazing cup of tea, plus the aroma is amazing when brewed hot. I'll definitely purchase this flavor when I run out.
Valery S.
Rochester, NY
I thought I would enjoy this tea since I like black tea and love the taste of vanilla. However, this tea still far exceeded my expectations. From the moment I opened the container, the rich smell let me know I was in for a treat. The first sip was a delight, I immediately handed my mug over to my husband for him to taste (and he drained half of it! Which was fine since I had made an entire pot)
Brittany R.
Fairfax , VA
I am a huge evening tea drinker especially in the winter months. I really enjoyed this tea, i love the tea bags as they make it so much easier to steep the tea with. Also, the flavor is perfect, not too strong with a hint of vanilla. It just has that great snuggle up with a cup of this tea kind of quality. Will definitely keep buying this one.
Alora M.
Chimacum, WA
I received this tea from influester to review and taste, and I absolutely love it. It's very yummy and easy to make. I'm a huge tea fan so this was one of my favorite boxes. I just had to add a tiny bit of sugar and milk to spruce it up, and it's just as good as any other tea I drink, if not better. Will be repurchasing
Nina G.
I love that you can smell the vanilla in this tea. Gives a nice sweet flavor to the teas as well. To me at least it does. I'm so glad I get to try this free thanks to Influenster and Pure leaf. I think everyone should try this brand. It's really great.
Adedayo M.
Providence, RI
I received this from Influenster and it is SO GOOD! I'm used to plain old lipton, but the vanilla in this sets it off so well. It warmed me from the inside out, it's so perfect for winter. I'm gonna ad a bit of honey to my next batch, see how it comes out.
I loved the packaging these tea bags came in as well as the pyramid bags. I really like how this tea was not too strong-it smells really good and has a soft vanilla flavor and just overall enjoyed this tea. I would definitely repurchase this flavor. *I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions my own❤️
lauren v.
i got this free thanks to influenster and pure leaf, i love love tea but usually don't drink it flavored so i was a little iffy and the smell is very strong! but after one cup i absolutely fell in love with it!! i'd recommend all my tea lovers to try!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.