BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Samagda J.
Doral
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I really like Pure Leaf bottled tea & I really love Pureleaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I like to have a cup of warm tea at night & this really helped me to wind down & it tastes great. I highly recommend this & I will be buying this once I run out. Thank You @Influenster for sending me this product to try & review. I love it
Alicia Y.
Mcminnville, OR
I received this free from Influenster for testing and review. This was my first time trying this hot tea and I loved it. Black tea is always a favorite of mine but this was made even better thanks to the vanilla bean infused leaves. It didn't taste overly artificial and it wasn't overwhelming either. Just a hint that really added to the flavor. I am definitely going to keep drinking this tea.
Audrey S.
I received this tea complimentary in a box box, and quite frankly...I'm not very impressed. The tea is dull in flavor, and the vanilla is an almost cloying in its attempt to be prominent. The tea isn't strong enough, but as soon as you try to brew it stronger, it over-brews and turns into a bitter, tasteless mess. I won't be buying it again, nor will I recommend it to my friends.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
This tea is a little sweeter than I prefer for a tea. If you like sweetness, you will like this tea for sure though. The vanilla aroma and flavor are nice. The tea smells amazing while it brews. You definitely don't need to add any sweetener of any sort to this tea.
Jessica P.
I love pyramid tea bags, so convenient without sacrificing quality. I received this tea in a vox box and was so excited to try it! It smells amazing! It tastes great as well. The vanilla flavor isn't fake tasting or overpowering. It's great on its own and with a little honey or raw sugar or coconut milk, it tastes like a dessert! I'll be buying and recommending this tea for sure!
Carrington H.
South Bend, IN
Yum. That's all I can even say about this. Is just yum. So so good. I'm a huge tea lover to begin with, and with the added vanilla, this stuff is heavenly! So much yum! I was almost a little put off by this at first, I wasn't quite sure? It just sounded like a strange combination to me? But I don't regret it one bit! Tasty!
Diane K.
These teas a pretty great. And I know tea, I have it every day. I like the addition of the Vanilla flavor, it makes it so I don't have to put any sweeteners in it. I love how many bags to get in that little jar! And that they are more of a loose leaf variety, but in a bag. You can definitely use them more than once, I have.
Alyssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
First, I received this free for complimentary testing. This tea is very tasty! The vanilla flavor was not too strong, which I liked. I was recovering from tonsillitis when I received these so it was a blessing to get these and try them out. It is great hot! I haven't tried it cold but I don't know if I'll like it cold. We will see!
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is a rich, unique treat. My daughter & I enjoyed the aroma that filled the air while steeping! The flavor was very distinctive, the blend of black tea & vanilla perfectly complementing our shortbread cookies.

As a member of Influenster I am an unpaid reviewer of this product & sample.
All opinions are my own :)
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.