BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alex M.
This just wasn't my cup of tea! I usually love black tea and Vanilla but this one was not my favorite. The vanilla had a weird taste to it. I could tell they were going for a vanilla bean flavor but it just wasn't good. This brand usually makes great tea but I will pass on this flavor.
Ginny v.
I enjoyed my complimentary Pure Leaf Black Tea w/Vanilla on this chilly day. I usually drink just plain tea and a little honey to sweeten a bit but with this I didn't have to worry about adding anything else.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Mmm this one smells so good when you pop that top. I really liked this one- although I'm not a hot tea kinda girl- the packaging is awesome- I could actually become a hot tea drinker I liked this one so much! If you like hot tea try this one-- you wontbe disappointed
Annette P.
Beautiful tea! The bags are lovely and stuffed with plenty of tea. The vanilla flavor is subtle, yet anything but boring. I am a huge tea lover so it was fantastic to receive two teas to try. I can't wait to share some with my tea loving friends, family, and coworkers!
Krystal P.
Pensacola, FL
Not a big fan of this tea. It tastes like it wants to be a Chai. I have the same complaint with this one as with the green tea one...the tea gets out of the pyramid bag and ends up at the bottom of the cup.
Beth G.
Ive never been too huge on tea, but after trying this black tea i actually enjoy it. Typically these types of tea can seem very bitter, but this brand was actually pretty pleasant. I would say its a great tea to try out for beginners. I would definitely recommend.
Shannon T.
Staunton, VA
I am in love with this tea! I drank it hot with a little sugar and some milk. I would suggest that all my tea drinkers out there should totally try thus tea. It is smooth and very refreshing and that hint of vanilla is just perfect. I could drink this all day everyday!
Harley R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS TEA. Seriously could not be more satisfied with this tea, or brand what so ever. There is a ton of flavor, and it is really smooth. Doesn't leave a bitter taste or anything afterwards. I drank this both hot and cold and was highly satisfied. Would HIGHLY recommend!!
Emily S.
Roanoke, VA
A lovely, mild, black tea with a hint of vanilla. I was worried the vanilla would be overpowering, but this blend of tea has just enough. If you traditionally drink plain, black, tea, it would be worth giving this one a try. I will certainly continue to enjoy it!
molly a.
Spiro, OK
I just received this product in the mail from influenster and i just fixed my first cup of tea and i really like it , but then again i have always liked it because i think its bottled tea tasted just as fresh as this tea bag of black tea with vanilla. Thanks for another way to enjoy my favorite brand of tea....
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.