BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tiffany C.
I received this complimentary in my pure leaf homebrew vox box. It was very tasty!!! I'm a huge fan of iced tea so even though I tried it out hot, I preferred it iced. The vanilla flavor is very subtle and gives it a little sweetness. It also tastes amazing in a hot toddy. Super yummy!! #pureleafhomebrew #contest #complimentary
Sam L.
This tea was great. The vanilla flavor is just enough without overpowering the flavor of the tea itself. instructions led to a pretty good, flavorful cup of tea. the flavor was a perfect solution to weaning myself off of all the holiday flavored treats i love so much. While i received this in a voxbox, i would probably repurchase myself.
Anna P.
Louisville , KY
I received this for free as part of a voxbox, but I was glad that I did it. It was a lovely tea. Not overly bitter or overly sweet. Just a solid black tea with a lovely vanilla undertone. I would absolutely buy this again. A quick brew, but you will still need 3-5 minutes.
Christie M.
Royal Oaks, CA
I love tea. I'm also a fan of pure leaf, and these teas just made me love them even more. The packaging is awesome, the flavor was great, and I'm an avid tea drinker, I'm picky. I wouldn't change a thing, I will continue to purchase this product and I highly recommend it!
Meli M.
It taste good I love tea this was my first time trying it so happy I got chosen to try this and I'm very happy with it my Aunt said it very good for you digestive system and it taste very pleasant BTW so I'm a fan
Samantha S.
I received this free from Influenster to try and I must say it's amazing! It's smooth going down and taste great. The Vanilla adds a great flavor to it, an extra sweetness. I would recommend this to other. The mesh that is comes in is very durable and works great to hold everything together. Great packing. Will deff buy!
Nneka P.
Thanks influenster for my very 1st box! I was so excited being a tea drinker. My complimentary PureLeaf Black Tea with Vanilla was very soothing and tasty. The aroma was just as pleasing. The tea bags are nice and dainty and made for loose leaf. Yes, I would buy this again!
Tracy A.
Oceanside , CA
I got this pure leaf black tea with vanilla in my vox box, and first off just by looking at the packaging, i loved it. I've never tried black tea before, now that I've tried it, i will now drink more tea especially from pure leaf, it tastes do fresh and love the extra vanilla flavor, which you don't see too much in teas.
Trayce R.
Greenville , SC
Omg I am in love with this tea. I had already loved the Sweet Tea PureLeaf made but sometimes you just want a nice cup of hot tea. All my friends are raving about how great it taste and always coming over for a cup. What a great way to sit around and have a girls night.
Alex M.
This just wasn't my cup of tea! I usually love black tea and Vanilla but this one was not my favorite. The vanilla had a weird taste to it. I could tell they were going for a vanilla bean flavor but it just wasn't good. This brand usually makes great tea but I will pass on this flavor.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.