BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rhyanna K.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this black tea. It's got a natural sweetness about it. Pleasant aroma and fine flavor.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Great tea. Love the bags, love the added flavor of vanilla. Smells great tastes even better
Alissa D.
Alissa D.
This tea was very smooth and flavorful. I enjoyed it so much I shared some with my mother!
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
This tea is so good. Has a slightly sweet and warm flavor. Doesnt require any sweetener.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Austin, MN
Recieved to tey from Influenster totally like it cant believe how good it is thank you
Natacha A.
Natacha A.
Tastes absolutely amazing. It's a bit sweet but you don't notice until it cools down.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Phoenix , AZ
It's strong didn't taste and vanilla it was nice strong tea but not my kinda tea
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product. It's good but the. Anika taste is not as much as I'd like.
Eve T.
Eve T.
This is the second half of a box I received from Influenster and it is very similar to the other type I reviewed except the rating and last comment.   Both teas I received were good in terms of taste but  my preference went to
the Green Tea with Citrus over the Black Tea with Vanilla.  They are Rain Forest
Alliance Certified, of an Indonesian  type of green tea or from India in Assam
black tea.   I tried them hot and cold, with honey, sugar, plain, black tea with
milk, refrigerated and with ice, regular strength and diluted over a longer
time to see my impression.  For my own health and item I was likely to buy on my
own and to combine better with my food choices, I feel my purchase in the future
will be the Green Tea with Citrus.   It contained Lemongrass and the other
person drinking it has an acid condition, so the dried orange also made sense.
It does have Licorice Root though not sure how much and they have major health
issues and age, so of course I drink it more often.  I do not remember the
health condition the Licorice affects or if it has interactions, but it was only
half a cup within a time they had digestive problems.  Therefore, it was not
problematic.  The Black Tea with Vanilla is within a range I often find in
brands so  may be of interest to others but I did not like it with honey.  It
has a pyramid type of bag which is stronger than the usual types and so it was
made in a French coffee press of several types, in a drip coffee maker, and just
poured into a mug or tea cup with heated water.  I found it still worked with
being less in strength.  For this one, I did not particularly find it interesting with milk either and preferred it hot and if added sweetness sugar.
Salli A.
Salli A.
I drink tea all the time. Pretty much every day, so I weas really excited ot be chosen by Influenster for the Pure Leaf VoxBox.  Another FYI, I ususaly drin kmy tea plain, i never add sugar, milk or lemon to my tea. I think this Black tea with Vanilla is really nice. The ingrediants are Black tea, ground vanilla beans, marigold petals and natural flavor. I think the vanilla ia sublte, I would have liked it t o be a bit stronger, but thats okay, I appreciate the natural flavor.  I hate artificial flavorings in teas. I also appreciate that the tea is Rainforest Alliance certified and its a single origin tea from India. As far as the taste, I would say its not very strong, medium bodies and the vanilla is subtle.  One last thing I would like is add is that I like the jar its in.  Ithink the tea will stay fresher longer in this jar than tea that comes in a box.  I recived this tea compliments of Influenster for review purposes, however al lopinions stated are soely my own.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?