BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Allison B.
San Bruno, CA
This tea was very fragrant and so tasty. The only problem I had was that it has a very strong flavor. I've had pure leaf tea in their iced version, and have always found it delightful, so I'm inclined to try their other flavors. I did see that they make a Chai, and if its decaf I would be super interested. My other issue with the two teas I got, this one and the citrus green tea, was neither are decaf, so that prevented me from being able to drink more than one cup, when I usually like to have several in the morning or at night. I love that you get so many in a container and target has them for $5 which is impressive. I'm going to pick up one of the iced ones in either raspberry or peach, as iced tea is a favorite in our house, and use it to make large batches. Thanks Pure Leaf and Influenster this was one of my favorite boxes.
Brittany S.
paramus, NJ
I first noticed the Pure Leaf homebrew tea in the store about a month ago and was intrigued. I love tea, and have been wanting to give this one a try, so I was very excited to get to try it courtesy of Influenster! I brewed the Black Tea with Vanilla like I would normally make my tea when I want it quickly -- heated some water in the microwave, and then just stuck the teabag in. It was quite tasty, and didn't have the bitterness that many black teas have. I like to have 16 oz of tea at a time, however, and this was just strong enough for 10 oz. The container says to brew 8oz, so I wouldn't expect it to be at full strength over that. Unfortunately for me, that is a bit wasteful and I would need to use 2 teabags for the amount that I normally would want.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my new favorite tea that I received complimentary from Influenster. I really enjoyed the hint of vanilla that this tea has the black tea has a very distinct flavor a bit different from herbal teas, I like it.. I placed one of the tea bag into my cup of hot water and let it steep removed the tea bag and added my choice of sweetner or nothing at all and enjoyed my tea. How did Influenster know that I love tea so much. This is a tea that I will continue to keep in my tea selection. The packaging was perfect for viewing and protection of the tea bags. I also like the security tape and inner foil for extra protection from tampering. This was all around a wonderful tea experience.
Lorena R.
CHICAGO, IL
Received this pureleaf tea complimentart for test and review purpose got it free from influenster i higly recommend it when i first opend the box i lobed the packaging presentation specialy the pyramid tea bags i tryed the black tea with vanilla. I have to say that i loved the vanilla hint it doesnt over take the rest of the flavor of the tea. One thing i enjoyed that i received this package specially on those cold days i can make me a nice hot cup of tea and enjoy it reading a book, watching tv or hey just because i let my husband try it and he loved it i will be recommending it to my family and friends thanxs influenster and pureleaf tea
Mary R.
I was super excited to get selected for this VoxBox! I LOVE tea, and I never put anything in it, so I really enjoy finding flavored teas like this. The packaging is great, the higher quality tea bags makes a much better cup of tea as well. Just opening the jar there is a fantastic aroma of vanilla. The hint of vanilla in the brewed tea is perfect for me -not overly sweet but a nice warm flavor to change things up. I am pretty frugal about my tea and like to get multiple steeps out of it - I've successfully gotten two good cups out of one bag, haven't tried for a third yet.

Also, I think the jar will keep the tea longer than a cardboard box that some competitors have, and you won't have to use your own tins. I also carried some on a trip with me in a Ziplock and they did just fine.
Crystal W.
Spring, TX
Perfectly sealed and contained in the plastic jar. Upon opening the inside seal, you can instantly smell the wonderful tea and vanilla aroma but it is not overpowering. The tea bags come in cute little see through pyramid shapes. The directions are easy to follow and then you have the perfect cup of tea after adding your desired sweetener.

The flavors together were heavenly. You've got black tea with some flakes of vanilla beans and marigold petals sprinkled into the mix.

I love that you can close up the jar after you get a tea bag out and it preserves freshness even longer compared to a box that makes the tea become stale after a short period of time.

The price is a bit more than I'd like to pay for 16 tea bags but you are paying for a better quality tea, so I think it's worth it to splurge on it even if it's on occasion.
Abby C.
Davenport, IA
I enjoy tea on occasion especially when I am not feeling well or if my throat is feeling scratchy. I especially enjoy a tea that is more sweet than sour/bitter. This tea is just a little bit sweet but not over powering. I enjoyed it with a little bit of honey added as well. I would say that if you are looking for an loose leaf tea bag approach to go ahead and give this a shot. The pyramid bags are pretty neat too! I can see how the design helps to diffuse the tea into the water although the bags are very delicate (I accidentally tore the first one I tried). Other than than that, awesome design. I received this sample for free in exchange for my honest review.
Lorena R.
CHICAGO, IL
Received pureleaf voxbox complimentary for testing and review purpose for free the first thing i felt was excited the sample was big i tought i was just going to receive 2 small tea bags. The first one i tryed was the black tea with vanilla. My reaction was i really liked it has the right amount of vanilla hint and it didnt over take the flavor was so good i was able to drink it wiouth adding sugar that was a big plus. Cant wait to share this with my mother when she comes and visits i know she will also enjoy it. This has made it to my list of things i kneed to buy once i run out what a better way to read my favorite book with a cup of pure leaf made my day thanxs to influenster and pure leaf #pureleafhomebrew
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
I usually don't like vanilla in my teas, but this one wasn't bad at all, the vanilla flavor is not overpowering you can still taste the black tea and it has an amazing scent and the packaging is amazing, I loved that you just open the bottle grab the tea and put it in the water, no need to open the little paper thingy they usually come with and then throw that away and the bottle is big enough that I can actually see myself using the bottle to store something else. Oh and I love the little thing on the lid that says the country from each tea, like this one says India and the other one (Green Tan with Citrus) says Indonesia, I love that little detail.
Marcia L.
Standish, ME
I was excited to have been selected for the Pure Leaf VoxBox. I am a huge fan of Pure Leaf Iced Tea—specifically the raspberry flavor—so Pure Leaf already set the bar high. As soon as the box arrived, I brewed up a cup of the Black Tea with Vanilla and was not disappointed. I was greeted with the calming aroma of faint vanilla. I liked that it was not overpowering. I believe the pyramid-shaped tea bags allows for a more even steeping. And not sure if it was the tea, the vanilla or what, but I only added a half teaspoon of honey and the sweetness level for me was perfect. I think the black tea with vanilla is the perfect way to end a hectic workday and or a nice way to transition into a stress-free weekend morning
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.