BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Trudy Z.
Trudy Z.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I drink tea every morning this time of year and go back and forth with green tea and black tea so I was excited to try my complimentary sample of the Pure Leaf Teas. I usually only like black tea if it has an additional flavor. The vanilla flavor hit the spot. While it's not ever going to replace my black chai tea, it is a great addition to my tea cupboard. I added a little almond coconut milk to my tea and it was great. The Pure Leaf brand makes me feel like I'm adding a little bit of luxury to my life. The packaging and the tea bags definitely look and taste high end. So glad I got to try the Pure Leaf Black Tea.
Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.
Doral, Florida
I love the Tea ❤ This particular Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla I loved.
It has that intense and peculiar taste of black tea with the touch of vanilla that makes it perfect combination.
I like that can identify that delicious and peculiar taste of black tea leaf and how the taste of vanilla lingers con the palate.
Also like it the smell that give off , Its intense...
And that the leaflets widen or grow upon a contact with water, givin us a lasting and intense flavor.
A hot cup of pure leaf black tea with vanilla is a delicious and perfect plan.
- I recived these products by courtesy from Influenster & PureLeaf ❤
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
I received this product free to try from Influenster. I do enjoy hot tea, however I almost exclusively drink Earl Grey. I don't typically like vanilla flavored or scented things, so I had my reservations about this tea. I don't like the smell, which I anticipated. The flavor, however, is not bad. The vanilla flavor is not overpowering, and the tea is smooth. One plus is that this doesn't give you the cotton-mouth feeling that cheap tea does.

While the packaging is attractive, I do have concerns that the clear jar will expose the ingredients to light which can impact the flavor and potency of the tea.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Valley Stream, NY
Now I've always backed away from "black tea," it just never looked or sounded appealing.

But here some Pure Leaf sending me a box of Black Tea with Vanilla, and you know what, there's a first time for everything.

I brewed me some of this stuff, and let me tell you, I've drank a lot of tea, and this is definitely a favorite ! Its just so satisfying to my palette and is really perfect for cozying up to a good movie in the winter.

The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the tea bag string, a little too short for my liking. But I can honestly say I love black tea - Pure Leaf's black tea at least.
Cassaundra P.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
I am not a fan of this tea. I really like Pure Leaf ice teas and drink them regularly. I was excited to try the new home brew teas, I was not as happy with this tea. It has a strong flavor that tastes like licorice. I would recommend it for anyone who likes that flavor but I would rather have a regular tea bag. I really like the design of the tea bag the flavor is very smooth and rich, I think it has something to do with the style of the tea bag.
Overall I really like the idea and I wish I did enjoy the tea more. Thank you Influenster and Pure Leaf for letting me try this for free.
Alisa N.
Alisa N.
La Crosse, WI
I feel like I am a tea connoisseur as I have tried many different teas from all around the world and I love to drink tea everyday. This black tea was not too strong and you could smell the vanilla right away. After brewed the vanilla smell was stronger. It's a relaxing scent so it makes a good tea to wake up to. I wouldn't want to drink too much before bed because black tea usually has a bit of caffeine which may keep some people up. The mild black tea with a hint of smooth vanilla flavor makes this a tea that is worth trying. I would recommend it to my friends who also drink tea.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
What a delightful surprise it was to receive a Pure Leaf box today. As an avid tea lover I was highly impressed. I've always been a fan of the unsweetened iced tea, but it was nice to try the warm vanilla black. The pyramid bag is one of the best ways to enjoy a brewed cup of tea and the closet to loose leaf. The flavor was perfectly bitter with a warm undertone of sweet buttery vanilla. What a perfect blend. The only complaint was the amount of actual tea leaf that escaped the bag. It would be nice to see the tea undamaged before steeping. Otherwise such a great product.
Vianny S.
Vianny S.
I received this tea from Influenster as a complimentary gift for review purposes.
I love tea, it is my go to when I need a pick me up, any time of the day. This tea was amazing, I needed a little pick me up while at work and decided to try this, OMG it is great! I put sugar in my tea because I cant do unsweetened, the tea smells good, the taste is amazing not overpowering just perfect. Gives the taste of honey and love it, the combination of black tea and vanilla goes so well together. I tried it hot and my next step will be cold. I totally recommend this tea!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
I received this tea in my PureLeaf VoxBox. I have tried Pure Leaf's ready made teas, so I was familiar with the brand. The bags were very easy to use. I didn't have to tear open an individual bag to have a cup of tea. Once I dropped a bag into a cup of hot water, I let it since for about 5 minutes. When I came back, I could see that the bag had steeped and produced a warm amber colored tea.

With my first sip, I could taste a slightly smoky flavor (not like tobacco). I added a little honey to smooth it out. I enjoyed this tea. It wasn't overpowering or bitter.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Westminster, CO
I just tried pure leaf black tea with vanilla for the first time. It was actually really good. I'm usually not a fan of vanilla being added to drinks but it really enhances the flavor. The teabags are shaped in triangles, they look very elegant. The teabags also seem to be a little heavier than other ones I've used which helps to dunk them in and out of the water. My 11-year-old daughter wanted to try it too and she said she really liked it.... she never likes tea. I'm really happy I was able to try these because I'm definitely gonna buy more in the future.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?