BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
I got this complementary from Influenster for reviewing purposes, and it's delicious. I love the flavor as well as the aroma. When you first smell it, it smells sort of herby, like basil, as well as vanilla, which I find interesting and like a lot. It's quite different from anything I've ever had, in terms of tea, and I'm really happy with the taste. I'm curious to taste other flavors and I'm wondering if you can make this into a successful iced tea, like you're meant to do with the green tea Pure Leaf tea. I love it overall.
Stormy C.
Denton, TX
I drink a lot of tea, but I'm hard to please when it comes to black tea. Generally I stick to my Irish breakfast, and that's about it. However, I do love vanilla so I was excited to try these tea out. I was pleasantly surprise at how smooth it was. The vanilla wasn't overpowering, but was quite strong and added a bit of sweetness. I opted not to add any sugar to my tea, just milk, and it made for a nice cup of tea for cold afternoons. I doubt black tea will be my favorite any time soon, but I would pick these tea again.
kay m.
Pure Leaf Tea with Vanilla

This tea has a wonderful aroma and tastes great. It has a nice, subtle Vanilla flavor that's not overpowering or mask the true flavor of black tea. I tried it hot, but I am sure it would be great with ice.

The triangular shaped bag makes it easier to use and doesn't make a mess.

Pure Leaf Tea contains natural ingredients and real Vanilla beans.

I received this FREE sample as a member of Influenster for my honest opinion.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
I was excited to receive Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla in my Voxbox. I enjoy tea, and am always willing to try new brands. I drink my tea with honey sometimes, but this tea did not require it. I really enjoyed the flavor of the black tea, and picked up the hint of vanilla. I thought the container the pyramid bags came in was great, as it seems to help keep the tea fresh. I would definitely purchase this tea.
Nicole P.
Tigard, OR
You know, I've always loved having tea at night. Black tea, mostly! So I was very excited to review this amazing Black Tea by Pure Leaf! First when you open the container, it smells amazing - like vanilla. I LOVE that scent. As for taste, it tastes just as good! It doesn't taste like it's flavor in a "phony" way at all - this tastes natural and it is almost mildly sweet in a way without added sugar. This is one of my new favorite teas and I really hope to see this in the store soon. If you are a hot tea fan, try this!
L W.
Ypsilanti, MI
As a tea drinker, I was extremely excited to receive Pure Leaf's Green Tea with Citrus Tea and Black Tea with Vanilla in my #PureLeafVoxBox for testing.

Out of both containers of tea, Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is my favorite! It's not super strong like most black teas are which is a plus for me. Although I would love if the vanilla was a little bit stronger but other than that it's a really good tea.
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
Loving @Pureleaf teas! This blend has an aroma to die for...the taste is rich with a light vanilla flavor. I love the fact that this is a loose leaf tea with all natural ingredients and is affordable for any household to enjoy. Package beautifully and with fun pyramid tea bags. Nothing like a warm cup on a cool night or an iced tea on a warm day. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. Thank you @Influenster and @Pureleaf. Received a complimentary tea.
Kenzie L.
Bloomington, MN
This is really good! I drank it hot, without sugar, but I think it would probably be good iced, too. It's really smooth tasting. The vanilla is really nice, it's not like a fake vanilla flavor, it just tastes like vanilla beans. I honestly didn't really measure the temp of the water or how long it steeped, and it was really good, so I think it's definitely a forgiving tea. I probably steeped it too long, to be honest, but it didn't get bitter or anything. So I definitely recommend this tea!
Azalia R.
This PureLeaf tea tastes great and no extra sugar is needed. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and is not overwhelming. I have seen this at Target, Walmart and Publix so they are easy to find. I also loved the packaging, usually you don't expect tea to have a very nice packaging, and this one did. Overall, I loved the rich flavor this tea gives and I will be trying the other flavors as well.
Gina U.
Paris, IL
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla 16 count Pyramid Bags makes a nice brisk evening a warm one. It's a perfect mild flavored tea to snuggle up with while reading a book or coming in from the chill of the day. The warm vanilla aroma gives you that hint of sugar cookies baking nearby. The way the triangle bags absorbs the water more easily makes it more convenient for the water to saturate all the leaves at once. If you want a nice cozy tea that is healthy for you and makes you feel warm all over this tea is definitely the one for you.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?