BY PURE LEAF #32 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
JENNIFER C.
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
I received a pure leaf vox box, tried the tea,and I love it! its got just the right hint of vanilla flavor.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL
This is a really good flavor if your a tea lover you will enjoy this one they have so many different flavor
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Macclenny, FL
great tea it has a hint of vanilla good with a hint of milk! I highly recommend the black tea with vanilla!
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Levittown, PA
I just absolutely love this product! I love the taste and the smell and it is one of my very favorite teas!
Terri B.
Terri B.
Harmony, ME
This was good but not much of a black tea drinker
But love this brand. Will keep buying as long as I can.
April S.
April S.
Franklin, IN
My youngest daughter loves this tea. We'll be going back for more! It helps us keep warm on cold nights.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Winchester, VA
I never tried black tea before but was surprised by the taste. Hot tea will be one of my new favorites.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
Just okay. It was very weak so I did three bags in one cup. The vanilla was good paired with black tea.
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
North Canton, OH
This is delicious! So smooth and just a hint of vanilla. I will definitely be buying is in the future!
Markeisha E.
Markeisha E.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this tea. It has became my favorite tea to drink. It's the only tea I've been drinking,
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?