BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Danielle G.
Mountain View, CA
This tea is interesting. The scent is reminiscent of some root beers. I like that it has marigold petals which have some health benefits that are beneficial to me. (Though not sure if it is enough petals to get the benefit.)

It tastes fine. Not overly strong or fake tasting. There's a bit of a sweet aftertaste. (I didn't not sweeten or add milk to my tea.) It was light in flavor but I probably had a little too much water in mine. :-) But it does not taste like root beer. (not a complaint)
Lori M.
I was lucky to receive Pure Leaf black tea with vanilla free to sample from Influenster. The package was different from most teas. The pyramid tea bags were in a plastic jar. When I opened it, the smell was amazing. I'm not usually a fan of black teas. I am so glad I tried it. It had a smooth taste with no lingering bitter aftertaste. The hint of vanilla smelled & tasted great. I may leave my green tea behind for Pure Leaf black tea with vanilla. #influenster
#pureleafhomebrew #byebyegreentea #mmmtea
Laura D.
Edina, MN
I usually drink at least one cup of tea per day, typically starting out my morning with it (no coffee for me, thanks!). I typically drink green tea, so this was a different taste for me. I try to find teas that I can drink by themselves (not adding any sugar, honey, lemon, etc.). This was definitely the case with the black tea with vanilla! I really liked the smell and taste of this tea.The packaging is also quite different - usually tea bags come in paper boxes wrapped in paper, but these came in clear plastic containers - which I enjoyed! 10/10 would recommend (and do!).
Bobbi Jo L.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I am a daily tea drinker. However, I usually drink iced tea, not hot tea.

I followed the instructions on the package to prepare the tea. As the tea was steeping, I noticed the vanilla scent. I love the smell of vanilla so this was a very pleasant first impression.

Taste: The tea is a great black tea variety. I loved the addition of the vanilla and found that it made the tea sweet without having to add sugar. This was a nice surprise as I'm trying to cut back on added sugars. I also found that it was a milder tea so it would be a great starter tea for someone.

Verdict: I will definitely purchase this product when I run out of my current supply. This is a wonderful hot tea for the warmer months.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
To begin my review, I'd like to state how I prepared the tea. I drank this hot, with a bit of honey, steeped for 5 minutes. It yielded a medium amber color. Out of the container it is clear it contains vanilla, once steeped it still smells like vanilla but add in the scent of black tea. Very true to the vanilla flavor, nothing artificial about it. I personally feel that it is overpriced for what you get. It was nearly $6 at Target for 16 pyramid bags. However, I love the container & it's cute packaging, visually appealing. However, the tea tags and the strings are unnecessary, especially considering this product is marked as better environmentally (single source, Rain Forest Alliance, etc). I personally like the black tea with mint more & will probably buy that again. This one just is a slight miss for me flavor-wise.
Kelly W.
Sacramento, CA
I love the black tea with vanilla. The flavor is refreshing, tastes great with a hint of vanilla. I appreciate that they disclosure where the tea comes from a Rainforest Alliance Certified estate. This tea is excellent both hot or iced cold. I also like the safety seal on the container. The container helps keep the tea fresh and prevents staleness. I would recommend that if you enjoy drinking tea to try this brand. It's excellent taste, crisp and smooth especially on a cold rainy day.
Mariangel C.
I received a sample of this item through another company. First of all, I am a coffee drinker instead of a tea drinker but sometimes I take it when I need something extra in the morning to get energy. I read this brand uses high level ingredients so I felt luxurious when I first tasted it. I tried it hot with no sugar as I use to drink my teas and I think this is a little too strong for me, it doesn't have bad taste but I felt heavy the vanilla flavor. I will though try the citrus flavor to see if it's that strong too o maybe mix it with sugar.
Manuela S.
Vallejo, CA
This is a tea that I was excited to try as I have bought PureLeaf drinks in the past. This tea has a wonderful scent and tastes fantastic. There are times where black tea can have a strong bitter taste, but this black tea is balanced perfectly with vanilla that there's no bitterness and adds just a hint of vanilla flavor. It's also very well packaged, it has a nice design that is both good looking and keeps the tea protected.
Jolena M.
Corry, PA
I have always been a tea drinker. I absolutely love hot to tea and I must say that this one was amazing. I do drink my tea with a little bit of sugar mixed in as I do like my tea sweet. I have shared this with my aunt as well and she liked that it has a very subtle hint of vanilla it is not very strong but she does not sweeten hers. All she likes her teas plain and unsweetened. Is tea is actually very nice and I have offered it to guests in my home and have heard numerous times that people like it. I did receive this t free to try from @Influenster however these are my own thoughts and opinions on this product.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
I got this complementary from Influenster for reviewing purposes, and it's delicious. I love the flavor as well as the aroma. When you first smell it, it smells sort of herby, like basil, as well as vanilla, which I find interesting and like a lot. It's quite different from anything I've ever had, in terms of tea, and I'm really happy with the taste. I'm curious to taste other flavors and I'm wondering if you can make this into a successful iced tea, like you're meant to do with the green tea Pure Leaf tea. I love it overall.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?