BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tori G.
Discovery bay , CA
I really enjoyed this tea. it smells very good and slightly sweet while it's brewing. I love pure leafs tea that they sell already made in stores and this tasted very similar but with a small addition of vanilla. The tea also has marigold petals in it which gives the tea a nice depth of flavor as well.
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
I enjoyed this tea I like the vanilla taste. I like the containers they come keeps tea fresh. Not sure of the price. I'm sure it's a good value.This is the first time this.I will be on the look out for it. I drink more tea during the winter months. I would buy it. I also gave a few to my sons teacher and she enjoyed it also.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Received complimentary for reviewing purposes. And I love tea. But I am admittedly quite picky when it comes to flavoring. I have to admit that the black tea with notes of vanilla just wasn't for me. I love black tea but not with hints of vanilla. Smelled lovely though. And the packaging is on point.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I love a cup of hot tea in the evening, and this is perfect. I love the hint of vanilla with the black tea. I add a little sugar, and it taste amazing. It is mild, not bitter. I will recommend this and definitely purchase in the future.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
I am in love with this amazing tea. It has such a sweet wonderful note of vanilla and it is a brand that I love. I can have it either hot or cold and it is the perfect treat for a long hard day. Really pleased that I got to try this out.
Sa'Misty U.
Such a wonderful variety from PureLeaf. I love black teas and the vanilla really takes this tea to the next level.

I enjoy adding a few drops of vegan creamer for a indulgent cup at night or having it plain with me through out the day. Highly recommend this for anyone interested in trying this brand.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this tea so much. It is a well balanced black tea with a hint of vanilla at the end. The vanilla does not overpower the black tea, at all, and, when brewed properly, creates a perfect mid morning drink. the individual tea bags are very unique and is the perfect indulgence either day or night.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I received a packet of this tea in my Pinchme box for free to test & review & I was totally impressed with the flavor as well as the actual tea bag itself. I loved the vanilla flavor, it was just a perfectly smooth taste. Usually black tea will give me heartburn & I have to put milk in it, but this was heavenly. I also really found the tea bag itself to be unique in its pyramid shape & nylon mesh material which I'm guessing may help with the steeping of the tea itself. Absolutely recommend!! ūüĎćūüĎć
Lindsay M.
I am an avid hot tea drinker and wow! This is awesome! I even loved the packaging and the individual tea bags. The tea tasted better (and tasted fancier if that's a thing) than any of my typical tea choices. The vanilla taste was subtle but amazing. The basic tea taste was strong but not bitter at all. I love it!
Elizabeth M.
Logan, OH
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla was not bad. The first couple sips were kind of weird but it grew on me. When I first opened the container, I was hit in the face with an overwhelming vanilla smell and thought that the vanilla flavor would ruin the tea but it didn't. I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I probably won't buy this product but I not going to throw away what I have.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.