BY PURE LEAF #17 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
This is the best flavored tea I have tasted in a while!  It has a bold and smooth flavor.  I am not one to opt for flavored tea until I tried this tea, and now I am hooked!  It is the perfect pick me up to any cold winter day!
Courtney B.
Beavercreek, OH
This tea is perfect! Just enough flavor to get a litttle sweetness but still has that tea flavor you want. I have been looking for alternatives to coffee and this is a great replacement! Gives that warm feeling when drinking and gets your senses going. 10/10!
Cece P.
N Brunswick, NJ
This is a perfect winter time tea because of its warm vanilla flavor. Great for when you have some extra time to enjoy the classic tea ritual of making a nice cup of loose leaf tea which takes a bit longer than you average bag tea. Love its intense vanilla flavor and smooth taste.
Peggy B.
Pine Grove, CA
I just tried this today and first of all the wonderful smell just fills your senses with joy, it tastes so good like vanilla and a nice mild but bold tea. Such a good deal for what you get, this is a good value as well because one bag makes a rich cup of tea!
Cassie R.
Medford , OR
Received free in exchange for honest review! It's very delicious! The flavors mix well and neither is too weak or too strong. It smells fantastic and is very relaxing. It's smooth to drink! I leave bag in cup and put water in at least a couple more times and it still tastes great!
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Got this free from Influenster! I tried it this morning for the first time and the first thing I noticed was the rich, robust aroma and taste. I love it! A bit strong for me lol but I will sip it frequently (maybe not every single day). I love that a Pure Leaf 🍃 tea is made so you ACTUALLY see the leaves expand as you see it brew. !
Stephanie L.
Irvine, CA
This is probably my new favorite tea! I love drinking tea as a healthy way to enjoy a flavored beverage without too much sugar, and this one takes the cake. It has a subtle sweetness to it, but still feels refreshing at the same time. I drink it black, and it still tastes amazing!
Caitlin W.
Garrettsville, OH
I love pure leaf, but I'm an even bigger fan of hot tea in general! At about $5 a tin this is a tad pricey, but it's absolutely worth it!! I didn't expect to be able to sense the vanilla, but I absolutely could and it was delicious! I have already purchased a second one for work.
Paula Z.
doral, FL
The black tea with vanilla from Pure Leaf came as a real treat in a very cold morning. I loved it from the packaging to the flavor.
The tea was amazing, and the vanilla scent was soft and delicious. I didn't even put sugar on it because the combination between the flavors was just perfect.
Linda H.
Both of the teas are fragrant.  Since I am not really a hot liquid drinker, I decided to try the black tea with vanilla cold without using any sugar. The vanilla tea is soothing. I received both teas, the citrus and the vanilla, complimentary for testing purposes from infuenster.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.