BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
Loved the Vanilla flavored tea it has that right taste I add a hint of honey to mine just to sweetened it a little.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Pasco, Wa
Loving this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. It's great on a cold snowy day like today. Warms the body and soul.
Ivanna Y.
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
Smells & taste AMAZING! So glad I got to try this. I normally wouldn't go towards this in an isle but I will now!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
This is was very good!! I'm not a huge vanilla fan, but I think that it has good flavor and it relaxes my body!
Candi E.
Candi E.
Tastes great and brews up well! Does not leave tongue dry as its a nicr and smoth drink! I wold purchase again!
Savana M.
Savana M.
Davisville, WV
I absolutely love the vanilla with a strong black flavor wakes me up in the morning but also calms me I love it
Brenda j.
Brenda j.
Apache Jct, AZ
A good taste well-balanced taste like fresh brewed tea with a hint of vanilla Goodfellow once in a while treat
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
I was hesitate about trying out this tea because I'm not really a fan of black tea but this one was delicious!
Delvenia B.
Delvenia B.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a very aromatic tea with a light, crisp taste. I will definitely purchase this product in the future!
Irene V.
Irene V.
Adelanto , CA
Another amazing tea the taste iz amazing n fresh now this is my go to tea I love tea n especially this brand
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?