BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sara V.
Sara V.
Milwaukee, WI
This is amazing tea. I always liked their cold stuff, but this homebrew is a game changer and a great way to start my mornings!
sarah B.
sarah B.
Mc Alpin, FL
It has a very strong taste. For someone who likes a lot if sugar in their tea this may be ok but I don't so it was very bitter
Lauren Singh s.
Lauren Singh s.
I'm obsessed with the vanilla tea it taste so good for a nice warm day !! Thank you Influenster for thus yummy tea to try !!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Pretty good tea. I like the iced teas better but the flavoring is really good. I would buy this again and try other flavors.
Amie R.
Amie R.
I love this tea. I'm a big vanilla fan and mixed with black tea, it's great! You can enjoy it hot or cold and it's perfect.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
I have never been a fan of vanilla in my tea but this tea is so good and smooth!! No need for honey or sugar substitutes.
Alex C.
Alex C.
I normally just drink plain tea, and the hint of vanilla was a nice touch. I liked the vanilla flavor with my tea now!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
First time trying this flavor and I loved it! The tea bags are so unique and cute, great taste I absolutely loved it!
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
I adore the canister, the easy to open lid and the tea tastes great! Great quality tea. I would definitely recommend.
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Pureleaf tea is amazing I have only had their iced teas before I tried these and I now like the hot tea just as much
Is there caffeine in this? If so, how much?
Melody O.
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
Anyone else not like the taste? Im windering if it is the marigold petals.