BY PURE LEAF #59 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
Vanilla lovers delight in a tea. Influnster and Pure leaf set me up with a sample to test and review for free.It is definitely a preffered taste as I am not sure everyone will enjoy as much as me. Made for a nice mid day tea.
Logan L.
I received this from influenster and I was so excited! I love this brand and had never heard of their individual tea packets before. I wasn't sure if I would like the vanilla in this but it tastes really good. It was actually my favorite out of the two that they sent me. One of my new favorite! Definitely will be purchasing this tea when I'm out!
Laura M.
I was super excited to get the chance to test this product for influenster. I LOVE black tea and vanilla. The aroma of the tea is incredible. The taste is phenomenal. I will definitely be purchasing more when this runs out.
Anna Maria C.
Dunmore, PA
Delicious. I've come to expect good flavor from Pure Leaf and this definitely is not a disappointment. I really love the flavor of the vanilla with the black tea, it's nice and subtle and most certainly not overpowering. I will definitely be recommending this to my friends and family.
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
This is the best flavored tea I have tasted in a while!  It has a bold and smooth flavor.  I am not one to opt for flavored tea until I tried this tea, and now I am hooked!  It is the perfect pick me up to any cold winter day!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
This tea is amazing! It has a nice smooth flavor and is the perfect little afternoon treat. The vanilla gives it such a nice little sweetness without going over board. This was my first time trying flavored tea like this, and now I'm a big fan! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Rebecca  A.
Fresno, CA
Love the way the bags are made. We've been drinking ours warm love the smooth black teeth and hint of vanilla. we like ours sweetened with one spoon of sugar. This is definitely something I can see purchasing in the future.
Lilliam A.
Cranston, RI
I really liked drinking this tea. Thanks to @pureleaf and @influenster for sending me this to try. I don't like to drink coffee, so I usually stick to tea. This Tea is an explosion of flavors in my mouth. I would get it in the future. I really like the packaging as well. Looks fancy.
Barbara D.
Love love love this tea! It's delicious 😋 Needed to use two bags to make it stronger but I love the vanilla taste. It's an awesome value and I'll be buying it again! I love the pure leaf sweet tea but this is my first time trying this. I'll def recommend to the tea lovers in my life.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I received this item totally free for testing purposes. I'm absolutely in love with it, I'm a tea lover and the flavors are awesome. I highly recommend this product ann I'm really happy I got to test it for free since now that i have tried it I can purchase it.
Angel S.
what do marigold petals taste like? they're listed as one of the ingredients
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Does this have as much caffeine as a cup of coffee has?
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
Anyone else not like the taste? Im windering if it is the marigold petals.
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
Hello , is this product good ? Where can I find it in England ?