BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Anna Maria C.
Dunmore, PA
Delicious. I've come to expect good flavor from Pure Leaf and this definitely is not a disappointment. I really love the flavor of the vanilla with the black tea, it's nice and subtle and most certainly not overpowering. I will definitely be recommending this to my friends and family.
Laura M.
I was super excited to get the chance to test this product for influenster. I LOVE black tea and vanilla. The aroma of the tea is incredible. The taste is phenomenal. I will definitely be purchasing more when this runs out.
Courtney B.
Beavercreek, OH
This tea is perfect! Just enough flavor to get a litttle sweetness but still has that tea flavor you want. I have been looking for alternatives to coffee and this is a great replacement! Gives that warm feeling when drinking and gets your senses going. 10/10!
Cece P.
N Brunswick, NJ
This is a perfect winter time tea because of its warm vanilla flavor. Great for when you have some extra time to enjoy the classic tea ritual of making a nice cup of loose leaf tea which takes a bit longer than you average bag tea. Love its intense vanilla flavor and smooth taste.
Paula Z.
doral, FL
The black tea with vanilla from Pure Leaf came as a real treat in a very cold morning. I loved it from the packaging to the flavor.
The tea was amazing, and the vanilla scent was soft and delicious. I didn't even put sugar on it because the combination between the flavors was just perfect.
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Got this free from Influenster! I tried it this morning for the first time and the first thing I noticed was the rich, robust aroma and taste. I love it! A bit strong for me lol but I will sip it frequently (maybe not every single day). I love that a Pure Leaf 🍃 tea is made so you ACTUALLY see the leaves expand as you see it brew. !
Caitlin W.
Garrettsville, OH
I love pure leaf, but I'm an even bigger fan of hot tea in general! At about $5 a tin this is a tad pricey, but it's absolutely worth it!! I didn't expect to be able to sense the vanilla, but I absolutely could and it was delicious! I have already purchased a second one for work.
Stephanie L.
Irvine, CA
This is probably my new favorite tea! I love drinking tea as a healthy way to enjoy a flavored beverage without too much sugar, and this one takes the cake. It has a subtle sweetness to it, but still feels refreshing at the same time. I drink it black, and it still tastes amazing!
Peggy B.
Pine Grove, CA
I just tried this today and first of all the wonderful smell just fills your senses with joy, it tastes so good like vanilla and a nice mild but bold tea. Such a good deal for what you get, this is a good value as well because one bag makes a rich cup of tea!
Cassie R.
Medford , OR
Received free in exchange for honest review! It's very delicious! The flavors mix well and neither is too weak or too strong. It smells fantastic and is very relaxing. It's smooth to drink! I leave bag in cup and put water in at least a couple more times and it still tastes great!
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Does this have as much caffeine as a cup of coffee has?
Lisa W.
Manteca, CA
Has anyone tried this tea? I love vanilla tea and wanting to try this.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I'll have to say I love catching is anybody else agree with me that the packaging that we got at home to review it is so cute
molly a.
Spiro, OK
What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that maybe its not the vanilla the people are talking about but the marygold being a little strong. I made mine hot and unsweetened maybe a little sugar or ice might make it less noticible.
Amanda R.
Visalia, CA
I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've been wanting to try something new. Can anyone let me know how this is and what to add to it?