BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Whitney H.
Jonesborough, TN
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is officially my new favorite tea. It wasn't too strong and the vanilla flavor came through beautifully. If you don't like tea I recommend trying this. It is unlike any tea I have ever had. It is sweet and yummy. I would definitely recommend this to EVERYONE!
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
Vanilla lovers delight in a tea. Influnster and Pure leaf set me up with a sample to test and review for free.It is definitely a preffered taste as I am not sure everyone will enjoy as much as me. Made for a nice mid day tea.
Jaime E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this!  The ladies I work with love tea, and they have enjoyed every sip!  I used to stop at Starbucks for black tea, since receiving this tea, I haven't.  The vanilla is such a beautiful taste and perfectly pairs with the black tea.  I definitely will be buying this tea in the future.
Logan L.
I received this from influenster and I was so excited! I love this brand and had never heard of their individual tea packets before. I wasn't sure if I would like the vanilla in this but it tastes really good. It was actually my favorite out of the two that they sent me. One of my new favorite! Definitely will be purchasing this tea when I'm out!
Anna Maria C.
Dunmore, PA
Delicious. I've come to expect good flavor from Pure Leaf and this definitely is not a disappointment. I really love the flavor of the vanilla with the black tea, it's nice and subtle and most certainly not overpowering. I will definitely be recommending this to my friends and family.
Micki R.
Findlay, OH
I am usually a fruity tea person this but this Black tea with Vanilla is amazing! It will definitely be in the mix up with my morning coffee. The vanilla is so smooth and the black tea is not bitter at all. Would recommend for sure.
Laura M.
I was super excited to get the chance to test this product for influenster. I LOVE black tea and vanilla. The aroma of the tea is incredible. The taste is phenomenal. I will definitely be purchasing more when this runs out.
Rebecca  A.
Fresno, CA
Love the way the bags are made. We've been drinking ours warm love the smooth black teeth and hint of vanilla. we like ours sweetened with one spoon of sugar. This is definitely something I can see purchasing in the future.
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
This is the best flavored tea I have tasted in a while!  It has a bold and smooth flavor.  I am not one to opt for flavored tea until I tried this tea, and now I am hooked!  It is the perfect pick me up to any cold winter day!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
This tea is amazing! It has a nice smooth flavor and is the perfect little afternoon treat. The vanilla gives it such a nice little sweetness without going over board. This was my first time trying flavored tea like this, and now I'm a big fan! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.