BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lori O.
New Albany, IN
I've always been an avid tea drinker so I'm always on the lookout for something new to try. I like the PureLeaf bottled teas so I was thrilled to get this voxbox! I really this tea as well. The vanilla flavor isn't too strong to overpower the natural flavor of the tea, but it gives you enough flavor if tea is normally too bitter for your tastes. I find that I most enjoy a cup of this first thing in the morning to get an initial caffeine boost before work. I've even taken to bringing a couple of bags into work with me to keep at my desk to help calm me when things get stressful or to give an extra energy boost in the afternoon. I can get 2 good cups out of each bag before it weakens, which is great for a bagged tea! Overall I'm very happy with this tea and will definitely purchase in the future!
Buffy A.
Antioch, CA
I love these teas both hot & cold!!! Perfect tea to not have to sweeten but still be a nice non caffeinated treat! Packaging is so nice I take it in my car to whip out at any time.
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
I tried the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla free in exchange for my opinion. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I could taste the vanilla in it but was happy about that as well. I felt like this made it more interesting then other teas I have had in the past.
Something I found interesting about this tea was the shape of the bag. If you ever notice when you put a tea bag in the water it tends to try and float. This one is shaped differently and in that shape it seems to make it sink so that it is easier for it to steep. So I thought that was really well thought out. I am excited for this tea and look forward to trying more that they come out with. Hoping the price goes down just a little though as it is a little more expensive then other brands.
Selena P.
Parma, OH
I loved the flavor of this tea. It wasn't too strong just perfect. I tried it iced and hot I liked it better iced but that's just personal preference. Easy to make and very quick.
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX
Thank you to Influenster and Pure Leaf for the Pure Leaf Influenster Box of Free Full-Sized Samples for an Honest Review! I'm deeply grateful and truly excited to be part of this groups for this product.I am big tea connoisseur, so the moment I saw this box I jumped for it and I am so incredibly glad I did. Being that I am a connoisseur, you can bet that I made sure to follow all directions, boiling water to the right temperature and only steeping long enough to get the best of a green tea leaf in my hot (and cold) tea samplings.The Black Tea with Vanilla is going to end up somewhere high up on my lists forever into the future. I love, love, love black teas, especially dark blacks, that are more like the coffee of teas, and this one fits in perfectly there. It's a deep, dark black flavor, that curls into you warming you up, while the vanilla is mellow and warming itself. I'm so addicted! <3
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
At first I was nervous to try flavored tea. I only drink tea with lemon. So I received this product to try and loved the overall package. I used 2 tea bags the first time I made a pot because I wanted to make sure I could taste the vanilla. I loved how it smelled while it was sitting in the boiling water. I let the tea bags sit for about 3 min and let it cool before adding sugar to taste. I noticed that I didn't need as much sugar because I taste the strong flavor of the vanilla which is  a good thing because I was thinking it would disappear when cooled. Overall the Black tea with  vanilla  is great tasting and I normally don't drink flavor tea so this was something new and something I will drink more of. Next time I made another smaller cup and the 1 tea bag was just as strong as using 2. So I know that the vanilla flavor will be tasted in every brew.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
I usually don't like vanilla in my teas, but this one wasn't bad at all, the vanilla flavor is not overpowering you can still taste the black tea and it has an amazing scent and the packaging is amazing, I loved that you just open the bottle grab the tea and put it in the water, no need to open the little paper thingy they usually come with and then throw that away and the bottle is big enough that I can actually see myself using the bottle to store something else. Oh and I love the little thing on the lid that says the country from each tea, like this one says India and the other one (Green Tan with Citrus) says Indonesia, I love that little detail.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
In all honesty, I didn't think I was going to like Pure Leaf Home Brewed Tea in Vanilla flavor. I received a free sample thanks to PinchMe, and I honestly thought that this was going to be a negative review. I'm not into Vanilla tea items but because this was a review, I sucked it up and gave it a try. The brewing process didn't take as long as most other teas do. It blended quite well with the water in no time and didn't have any flakes floating around. I found that the bags they used were super cute and didn't think they would actually work, but they did and quite well. The tasting part I dreaded but I tipped the mug into my mouth and waited for the flavor to hit. Instead of an eekk and a gag, I was confused lol. I was confused because I actually like it. It didn't taste like fake vanilla and it wasn't to over powering. It was a smooth tea taste with just a hint of vanilla. It was the most delicious vanilla tea I ever had. I can honestly say I would purchase again but only by the Pure Leaf again. They are the only brand to have nailed the vanilla tea.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I received the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, and this review is lf my own opinion.
For me I love tea, especially Black tea blends. When i opened the container and instantly was taken by the pleasant smell of tea with Vanilla. I usually take my tea with cream and sugar, but I tried this plain at first to get a feel for the flavors. It's an amazing taste of Vanilla, which usually is in the background of other brands. Not Pure Leaf. They make sure your tasting every flavor and nuisance. The bags are made in a unique way that the bags don't stay afloat, and the silky material defitinatly makes sure the steeping process is done properly.
Afterwards I made it with cream and sugar and enjoyed it just as much when I tried it plain.
Melissa W.
Garden City, GA
I have always been a fan of hot tea but before now I tended to stick with fruity teas. I work 3rd shift so I tend to want caffeine in the middle of my shift but was tired of brewing coffee for just me in the break room. On a whim, I threw the container if tea in my bag to take with me. The first time I tried it I brewed it for too long and it was a little bitter to me but after adding sugar it was a lot better. It was still a tiny bit bitter so I added a tiny bit of creamer like I would coffee and it was AMAZING! The flavors popped and I could even taste the hint of vanilla. The second time I made it I didn't brew it as long and used just sugar. Still very tastey and I could still taste the vanilla. All in all, I am very pleased and will be repurchasing as soon as I run out.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.