BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Midlothian, VA
This tea is absolutely amazing. It has such an amazing flavor without it being too over powering. I will definitely be buying it again.
GIRARD, OH
Pure Leaf was gracious to send me a free sample...three words...I LOVED IT! Thank You Influenster and Pure Leaf!!! This was DELICIOUS!!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Dayton, OR
I am not a hot tea drinker but I love iced tea. I steeped my tea for 3-5 minutes then put it in the refrigerator. This is amazing!!!!!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
I'm not really into flavored teas , but I know the brand and their regular tea is delicious so I would imagine this would be the same.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
DELTONA, FL
Delicious tea! Great flavor! Thanks for the sample it was very generous. Makes a great cup for the evening relaxation before bedtime 👍
amber C.
amber C.
Maysville, KY
I was a little nervous about this tea but I absolutely feel in love with it!! It has great taste and the vanilla isn't to overpowering
Kris P.
Kris P.
Milpitas, CA
I never tried tea with vanilla. But, this one is actually good. I put ice, milk and turns out and taste like boba milk tea. Yaaazzz!
Eripitan O.
Eripitan O.
I love tea and this loves me!!! I always feel refreshed after drinking this. Can't wait to buy some more. Wish I had it in bulk!!
Linda R.
Linda R.
I am obsessed with this tea! The vanilla flavor is so prefect with the black tea! Light and refreshing. Pervert for a cold day!
Sara V.
Sara V.
Milwaukee, WI
This is amazing tea. I always liked their cold stuff, but this homebrew is a game changer and a great way to start my mornings!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?