BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah G.
I have been enjoying this tea in the mornings as my daily dose of caffeine. The vanilla is blended smoothly into the black tea for a slightly bitter, but soothing flavor. I generally prefer more floral teas, but this was pleasant.

The bags themselves are pyramid style. They are well-constructed and so far none have broken. Overall, I was very satisfied with this tea.
Anna H.
This is truly a superior black tea and I am sure that the hints of vanilla flavor make it even better. I am in love with it. Pure Leaf has got me hooded with this line of teas the packaging keeps it fresh and flavor is addicting smooth and bold. I received this tea complimentary of Influester all opinions are my own.
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NY
Tea is one of my favourite things to enjoy while at work, and this tea is no different! I like the subtle hint of vanilla - not like my usual tisane teas, but I love this one just as much! A little honey and it's PERFECT. A+ would get this again!
Christy H.
Lumber Bridge, NC
I received this tea in a recent voxbox. I am an avid tea drinker of all different kinds of teas and was so happy to receive this. It has a nice sweet mellow vanilla flavor and is great by itself or with little stevia and some milk for an extra sweet treat. The milk really brings out the vanilla flavor even more.
Cheryll Y.
Griffin, GA
This tea is amazing. I have tried it hot and also cold. It is very smooth and reminds me of vanilla chai tea. I take a cup  with me every morning. It makes me feel refreshed and ready to start my day. I love the vanilla flavor, so this tea is perfect for me. I saw that it is also available at my grocery store. Once my supply gets low, I will be purchasing additional tea.
Kelsey L.
I received this product in the pure leaf vox box, complimentary for testing purposes.

I am a tea fan, green tea, chamomile, chai, etc and I unfortunately was not super thrilled with the taste of this tea on first impression, but I am going to try it again to see if it gets better! But the packaging is super cute!
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
I am not a huge fan of vanilla so this tea was not a huge friend of mine.  It was good, don't get me wrong, but not my "cup of tea" (see what I did there?).  I love the packaging and how it keeps the tea fresher, longer.  It's easy to make and can be made as a hot or cold tea.  Just be ready for the vanilla taste!
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
This tea is not my favorite nor is it bad. Its just not for me. I think the vanilla is a little over powering for my taste. BUT, maybe its a good christmas time tea or for someone that has a sweet tooth. I got this as part of a VOXBOX so I cant say that I would buy it again because I did receive it free for review.
Jenny R.
The Black Tea with vanilla is nice when you first taste it. However, the aftertaste is a bit perfumy and cloying. If you really enjoy vanilla with your tea, thesis is the tea for you. If not, I would steer clear of this one. A bit of a miss for me.
Jeanette S.
Tulare, CA
This tea smells great when you open the canister. I love the smell of tea leaves and the vanilla adds a nice note. Once brewed it is a good cup of tea, the vanilla is not too strong and is a nice change up for black tea lovers. I am a fan of sweetening my tea but I think I could enjoy this tea with no Sweetener. In the end I added honey which made it even better.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.