BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nina G.
I love that you can smell the vanilla in this tea. Gives a nice sweet flavor to the teas as well. To me at least it does. I'm so glad I get to try this free thanks to Influenster and Pure leaf. I think everyone should try this brand. It's really great.
Brina H.
I actually really liked this tea. In my excitement to try it, I didn't realize it was an iced tea, but I've brewed it both ways and it's great however you choose to brew it. I sweetened with sugar and had an amazing cup of tea, plus the aroma is amazing when brewed hot. I'll definitely purchase this flavor when I run out.
Alora M.
Chimacum, WA
I received this tea from influester to review and taste, and I absolutely love it. It's very yummy and easy to make. I'm a huge tea fan so this was one of my favorite boxes. I just had to add a tiny bit of sugar and milk to spruce it up, and it's just as good as any other tea I drink, if not better. Will be repurchasing
Adedayo M.
Providence, RI
I received this from Influenster and it is SO GOOD! I'm used to plain old lipton, but the vanilla in this sets it off so well. It warmed me from the inside out, it's so perfect for winter. I'm gonna ad a bit of honey to my next batch, see how it comes out.
Ashley C.
I really enjoyed this flavor of tea. It was so good hot with honey and cold with ice and some stevia. I enjoyed this one much more than the green tea citrus. I like the see through packaging of the product to see all the tea bag. The tea bags are high quality. I really enjoyed the product over all and would recommend it.
I loved the packaging these tea bags came in as well as the pyramid bags. I really like how this tea was not too strong-it smells really good and has a soft vanilla flavor and just overall enjoyed this tea. I would definitely repurchase this flavor. *I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions my own❤️
lauren v.
i got this free thanks to influenster and pure leaf, i love love tea but usually don't drink it flavored so i was a little iffy and the smell is very strong! but after one cup i absolutely fell in love with it!! i'd recommend all my tea lovers to try!!
Alyssa B.
Rochester, NY
I like this tea! One of the first teas that I drank was a black tea with vanilla and this pure leaf tea is much better. The black tea is very smooth and I made my first glass with a touch of sugar, but I think a splash of cream would make it luxurious. I could see myself turning to this tea on a cold day to be nice and cozy.
Christy H.
Lumber Bridge, NC
I received this tea in a recent voxbox. I am an avid tea drinker of all different kinds of teas and was so happy to receive this. It has a nice sweet mellow vanilla flavor and is great by itself or with little stevia and some milk for an extra sweet treat. The milk really brings out the vanilla flavor even more.
Cheryll Y.
Griffin, GA
This tea is amazing. I have tried it hot and also cold. It is very smooth and reminds me of vanilla chai tea. I take a cup  with me every morning. It makes me feel refreshed and ready to start my day. I love the vanilla flavor, so this tea is perfect for me. I saw that it is also available at my grocery store. Once my supply gets low, I will be purchasing additional tea.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.