BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
Better than Tea twice the price. Honestly it was the best tea I've gotten outside of a high end tea store. The black tea with vanilla was delicious and perfect to finish off a night. The green tea with citrus was spicey and flavorful.
Melissa B.
Centerton, AR
I drink a lot of hot tea and was a little confused about the vanilla with the black tea. Usually vanilla is paired with a lighter tea or at least it has been with the flavors I have tried. I went ahead and gave it a shot anyway and was pleasantly surprised at how good this tea was. It helped that it was freezing outside and definitely warmed me up.
Marianne S.
I received my pure leaf tea free in a vox box from Influencer in exchange for my honest opinion.
I prefer these type of pyramid bafgs b/c they don't make the tea taste of paper. The flavour was strong and good, perfectly balanced. Delicious!
Karen S.
I received samples free for testing purposes complimentary of Influenster. I really enjoyed this tea. It has a hint of vanilla taste in every bag, which I really enjoyed. I added a spoon of brown sugar to mine.
Barbara M.
I received my first complimentary box from Influnenster with the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. The tea is great tasting and veey fragrant. I am very happy with this tea also along with the Green Tea with Citrus they sent free. Thank You for letting me try this product will definitely vuwy in the store.
Martha V.
I love tea. I use this one to calm down after a long day. I grab my favorite mug set it down with hot water and the tea bag. While I dress down it's creating the perfect taste in the awesome mug of mine. The wonderful Vanilla flavor is tasty without being over powering... it's an awesome treat!!!!
Shayauna G.
I want to say that usually, I'm a plain Jane with my tea. i don't usually like extra flavors, I don't even care for lemon in my tea! However, I really enjoyed the hint of vanilla in the black tea. It didn't distract from the tea flavor but rather added to it. I would suggest anyone to try it!
Malissa S.
Canton, GA
I received this complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes. I would definitely recommend this if you love vanilla and tea. It tastes like sweet tea even without much sugar. The vanilla was very sneaky on my taste buds. I didn't find it and then, boom, it was there. Will be buying this in the future.
Janie A.
I had gotten this complementary from @Influenster and @PureLeaf with my Pure Leaf Voxbox and so glad I did! The Black Tea w/Vanilla tastes amazing with some honey, raw sugar, or just by itself! The bold taste of the black tea mixes so well with the light sweetness of the vanilla! I'd highly recommend it to anyone!
Alyssa M.
I drink tea everyday, and I am very particular with what I like. This tea was surprisingly delicious. I didn't know how I would feed about vanilla flavored tea, but this tea is delicious. I am a lipton girl, but this pureleaf tea had me pleasantly surprised. I will definitely buy this product.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.