BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amy H.
Amy H.
Brunswick, OH
I loved the Pure Leaf vanilla home brew tea! It had a great, light vanilla taste. It wasn't too strong or sweet! Definitely happy to receive this!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Irvington, NJ
I absolutely love this tea! The aroma, the taste is great. It doesn't need that much honey or sugar. I usually use honey and it tastes so good.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Do I'm not In trussed by the taste of this it kind of taste bland.ill stick to the green tea and sweet tea and lemon tea. First time trying it.
Deidra S.
Deidra S.
I like the Vanilla it's alittle strong it's great for hot tea. I received these products courtesy of pureleaf and influenster sample purposely
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Finleyville, PA
So good! It smells so fresh and delicious, it's sweet enough to drink without any sugar but still not overpowering. Perfect bland of flavors.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
I did not expect how tasty and flavorful this tea is. It is so delicious. The vanilla flavor makes it different from other teas that are out.
LaTrice J.
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
This was my first time trying this tea, I received it in a VoxBox and I must say I was very pleased with it. It's so flavorful and delicious
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
I'm so glad Pure Leaf makes this tea. I absolutely cannot start my day without my morning cup of tea. This is one of my absolute favorites!
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
Pure vinilla tea taste so good i love tea this was complimentary from influenster pure leaf tea i highly recommend it i love it good flavor
Karen W.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA
This is a seriously good black tea. It's smooth and bold and caffeinated. I got this through vox box and I've already bought another box.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?