BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashleah S.
Keizer, OR
I am a huge tea lover! I usually stick with green tea, so I haven't tried very many black teas. I was excited that this had a vanilla flavor. It was great tasting. I prepared it how I normally do with any hot tea. Boiled water and let the bag steep for two minutes! I am in love with the taste and quality of this tea. Thank you for sending this influenster!!
Jo S.
I prefer black tea over any other kind when drinking, and have always found flavored teas to be a hit or miss on taste. This tea is quite delicious. Its not to overpowering and the vanilla doesn't taste artificial as some flavored teas can be. It produced a smooth tasting tea, no bitter taste (I usually drink unsweetened) and would highly recommend it.
lorri k.
Pearland, TX
I am a tea lover...it's better than coffee.

PureLeaf Black Tea with Vanilla is a strong tea with an ability to relax you after a long day. It's soothing with a hint of vanilla. I'm an instant fan of any tea that has a bold taste and flavor. Add a bit of honey and I'm in love.
Angelina C.
Yum!
I received Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. And what a treat! I add a bit of honey but the flavors are warm and the vanilla is smooth. Perfect for a chilly day bundled on the couch with a warm drink. Thanks Influenster!
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
This tea is absolutely delicious. I usually add a bit of sugar to tea (less than a teaspoon) to give it a bit of sweetness and enhance the flavor. This needed no enhancement. The vanilla notes stood out and the flavor is absolutely divine. This is my new go-to hot tea. I also appreciate that the bags are not paper and don't just fall apart. Love this one!
Lauren G.
Great tea! Great flavor! I prefer coffee to tea but this tea was great. I liked that it didn't have that bitter taste that teas sometimes have. I liked that the tea and other ingredients in the bags were large and recognizable. I also liked that I knew what all the ingredients were.
Felicia K.
I am not usually a fan of black tea, somthing about the flavor just put me off of black tea. However I have to say that the way the vanilla in this tea mixes in and creates a smooth taste is perfect. Its not over powering nor is it too bland like some other teas. Its a great tea and has a great flavor.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
This was a great cup of tea! I love black tea and the natural vanilla flavor ads a great taste. I love the pyramid tea bag and the leaves it is quickly becoming my favorite tea! I am picky and I don't love all teas so this is great for anyone looking for a perfect cup of tea with great flavor.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
I tried this tea for the first time last night and I was absolutely blown away. I am normally not a fan of vanilla but this tea is delicious. It's light but backed with flavor. It pairs wonderfully with honey and a tiny bit of milk. It was relaxing and a great treat before bed. I am in love with this tea and will be purchasing it as soon as I run out!
Shalei B.
Indianapolis, IN
I received the pure leaf black tea with vanilla for influenster for testing purposes. I was extremely excited because I love tea and I wasn't disappointed. The flavor is divine. It's a creamy flavor without having to add the cream or milk to it and the vanilla isn't overpowering. It's definitely one of my favorites and I would recommend it to anyone.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.