BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
I enjoyed this tea I like the vanilla taste. I like the containers they come keeps tea fresh. Not sure of the price. I'm sure it's a good value.This is the first time this.I will be on the look out for it. I drink more tea during the winter months. I would buy it. I also gave a few to my sons teacher and she enjoyed it also.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this tea so much. It is a well balanced black tea with a hint of vanilla at the end. The vanilla does not overpower the black tea, at all, and, when brewed properly, creates a perfect mid morning drink. the individual tea bags are very unique and is the perfect indulgence either day or night.
Sa'Misty U.
Such a wonderful variety from PureLeaf. I love black teas and the vanilla really takes this tea to the next level.

I enjoy adding a few drops of vegan creamer for a indulgent cup at night or having it plain with me through out the day. Highly recommend this for anyone interested in trying this brand.
Lindsay M.
I am an avid hot tea drinker and wow! This is awesome! I even loved the packaging and the individual tea bags. The tea tasted better (and tasted fancier if that's a thing) than any of my typical tea choices. The vanilla taste was subtle but amazing. The basic tea taste was strong but not bitter at all. I love it!
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
I am in love with this amazing tea. It has such a sweet wonderful note of vanilla and it is a brand that I love. I can have it either hot or cold and it is the perfect treat for a long hard day. Really pleased that I got to try this out.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I love a cup of hot tea in the evening, and this is perfect. I love the hint of vanilla with the black tea. I add a little sugar, and it taste amazing. It is mild, not bitter. I will recommend this and definitely purchase in the future.
Starr C.
waukegan, IL
Black tea with vanilla is delicious i absolutely love this tea. I made a cup of this tea and all it take one tea bag. Its strong and also is kinda sweet. Out all the teas this dont require it completely optional if you want to add sugar.
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
Received this tea in a Vox Box. I am impressed with the quality! The pyramid bags are "fancy" and would be great to serve to company to make myself look more pulled together! The tea flavor is strong and the vanilla is delicious. No milk or sugar needed, it was great as is.
Wendy s.
Kent, Wa
I was so happy to be chosen to try out this tea. I love Pure Leaf bottled teas. My son and I also love to have "Tea Parties". Really... we sit down and try new teas together and even he rates them. We loved this tea, just a subtle hint of vanilla, with the boldness of the black tea. We will be buying this tea in the future.
Marianne S.
I received my pure leaf tea free in a vox box from Influencer in exchange for my honest opinion.
I prefer these type of pyramid bafgs b/c they don't make the tea taste of paper. The flavour was strong and good, perfectly balanced. Delicious!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.