BY PURE LEAF #33 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I love how much you can taste the vanilla. It really makes for a really creamy taste to your tea. I love how you can smell the vanilla even before you make it.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
I like the flavor of both the samples I received. The black tea with vanilla had a very good flavor to it. I mixed it with some almond milk and it was great!
Aleah H.
Aleah H.
Lebanon, MO
I am not a huge fan of this tea. It has a kind of odd taste to it. Not sure if it's a preservative or the vanilla used, but I don't love the flavor of it.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
I've never liked black tea before, but the vanilla makes this tea perfect. I really enjoyed it and look forward to mixing it into my morning tea rotation!
Racheal H.
Racheal H.
Maryville, TN
I received this for free in my Vox box to test and review and this one is just as delicious as the green tea. What a great addition to my tea collection!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Hernando, MS
This tea is so incredibly smooth and fragrant. I am usually a little bit of sugar with a splash of cream girl in my tea, but this amazing all on its own!
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
Not a big fan of vanilla in iced tea. But I do love pure leaf and I love loose leaf! Love the other flavors and will use this when I'm out of other teas!
Sophia N.
Sophia N.
San Diego, CA
I love the subtle vanilla flavor, and this is a good black tea but not great. The leaf quality is good but not amazing. Still a pretty good tea overall!
Kristyn H.
Kristyn H.
LOGAN, UT
We love this tea! My husband and I are big tea drinkers. We both love this tea's smooth vanilla flavor. If you like tea, I highly recommend pure leaf!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
I'm not a huge fan of Vanilla flavored anything but this tea is tolerable for the most part. If you like Vanilla you would love it. I love blank tea!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?