BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melissa B.
Centerton, AR
I drink a lot of hot tea and was a little confused about the vanilla with the black tea. Usually vanilla is paired with a lighter tea or at least it has been with the flavors I have tried. I went ahead and gave it a shot anyway and was pleasantly surprised at how good this tea was. It helped that it was freezing outside and definitely warmed me up.
Starr C.
waukegan, IL
Black tea with vanilla is delicious i absolutely love this tea. I made a cup of this tea and all it take one tea bag. Its strong and also is kinda sweet. Out all the teas this dont require it completely optional if you want to add sugar.
Jesse L.
Better than Tea twice the price. Honestly it was the best tea I've gotten outside of a high end tea store. The black tea with vanilla was delicious and perfect to finish off a night. The green tea with citrus was spicey and flavorful.
Emily S.
Dublin, OH
I just received this tea in my voxbox and I love it! It's a very cold snowy day here in Ohio and this tea is perfect! The vanilla bean flavor adds just enough sweetness for my liking but not enough to be overpowering. I've always been a fan of pyramid tea bags so these are probably going to become my new favorite!
Martha V.
I love tea. I use this one to calm down after a long day. I grab my favorite mug set it down with hot water and the tea bag. While I dress down it's creating the perfect taste in the awesome mug of mine. The wonderful Vanilla flavor is tasty without being over powering... it's an awesome treat!!!!
Shayauna G.
I want to say that usually, I'm a plain Jane with my tea. i don't usually like extra flavors, I don't even care for lemon in my tea! However, I really enjoyed the hint of vanilla in the black tea. It didn't distract from the tea flavor but rather added to it. I would suggest anyone to try it!
Alyssa M.
I drink tea everyday, and I am very particular with what I like. This tea was surprisingly delicious. I didn't know how I would feed about vanilla flavored tea, but this tea is delicious. I am a lipton girl, but this pureleaf tea had me pleasantly surprised. I will definitely buy this product.
Barbara M.
I received my first complimentary box from Influnenster with the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. The tea is great tasting and veey fragrant. I am very happy with this tea also along with the Green Tea with Citrus they sent free. Thank You for letting me try this product will definitely vuwy in the store.
Karen S.
I received samples free for testing purposes complimentary of Influenster. I really enjoyed this tea. It has a hint of vanilla taste in every bag, which I really enjoyed. I added a spoon of brown sugar to mine.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
I love black tea especially when I'm sick so it was perfect to have this tea on hand this week since the entire house Caught the flu. I like the freshness of this tea is not something I've ever tried before. This is something I will definitely buy in the future among with other flavors to try.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.