BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Samantha R.
Honestly so, so good. I was skeptical at first, because flavored black teas are often horrendous- very artificial tasting, usually. But the vanilla flavor was just so...pleasant! Added an interesting dimension, like a note of warmth to my usual straight up black tea that I love so much. Very nice switch up! I highly recommend that any tea lovers out there try this.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
I have really been enjoying this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I was surprised at how sweet the vanilla is but it's not overpowering. I usually like my tea "extra sweet" but this flavor really works for me and I don't have to add a ton of sugar. I really like the container it comes in and it seems like it will keep fresher longer.
Bety P.
I was not a fan of black tea and the one time I tried it I didn't like it. I received Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla as a complimentary for testing so I gave it a try. It does not taste bad at all. I will deftly a fan of this tea now. The vanilla adds a better taste.
Leslie H.
Hull, MA
I'm not much of a tea person, but the smell of this black tea with vanilla is enough to make me a convert. I find myself just holding my mug, inhaling the scent. The taste is great, too - very smooth. I tend to add honey to tea if I drink it, but I don't feel the need to with this!
Sherie D.
Spring Hill, TN
I really like this tea. I am from the south so sweet tea is my "thing" . I used honey to sweeten this and used creamer (which I'm told is weird?) but it was amazing!! I took it to work so I could have some every day. I'm so glad there is so much in what we got!
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
I've always been a big fan of tea so when influenster sent me this to try for free I couldn't have been more excited. It has a wonderful rich flavor that just warms you. I love the mesh pouches the loose leaves are in it really let's you see just what you're gonna be drinking. I recommend this to everyone it really was delicious.
Kimberly I.
I drink a lot and for this particular Black Tea with Vanilla combo I found to be quite tasty. The taste wasn't overbearing or too strong, yet it was more smooth tasting than anything else. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is interested in trying a new tea.
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
I received this complimentary for testing/reviewing purposes.
So I was really on the fence about this flavor of tea because I am not a big vanilla person, scents/flavors. But I went ahead and tried it and I can definitely say this is not my cup of tea. For me the flavor is strong and I do not like the after taste. The tea smells great, kind of a sweet smell. If you are not big on vanilla I would not suggest to get this one.
Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
A very nice tea. The vanilla was very aromatic and remained consistent after the brewing process. I am an iced tea drinker and I loved this tea cold and brewed cold. Again, this brand never disappoints in the quality dept. their teas are never bitter compared to other brands. I have already recommended this to friends and family.
Taryn M.
Binghamton, NY
I received this and another tea complimentary from Influenster and I absolutely love it. It has ACTUAL VANILLA BEANS IN THE TEA BAG. It's definitely strong. Some people like a strong flavor over the tea, but this is the opposite. It's a very clean black tea flavor, and the vanilla is more subtle. It's a perfect balance.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.