BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rochelle B.
The first thing I noticed about this tea when I opened the container was the lovely vanilla scent! I followed the instructions and then sweetened my tea with coconut sugar and after tasting that mix, I decided to add a splash of unsweetened almond milk to it. The taste was very nice and subtle. However, if you're an avid black tea drinker, you may want a stronger black tea flavor from this tea. For a stronger taste, you may want to add another tea black. Nonetheless, for my taste, I really liked this tea.
Jenny R.
The Black Tea with vanilla is nice when you first taste it. However, the aftertaste is a bit perfumy and cloying. If you really enjoy vanilla with your tea, thesis is the tea for you. If not, I would steer clear of this one. A bit of a miss for me.
Joanna F.
I am a very picky tea drinker. I received the Pure Leaf Vox box and gave the black tea with vanilla a try. It is great! Very smooth and bright with no aftertaste. The vanilla is very prominent, but not overwhelming. This tea will now be a regular staple in my tea collection! Highly recommend!
Krista P.
Highland , IL
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is an ideal drink for a cold day, or on a day when you have a cold ;)
The hot tea soothed my achy throat and the vanilla added just a kick of flavor. I like how easy the tea is to make. I also like how using the bags, I can customize how strong (or weak) the tea tastes.
harneet k.
Winnetka, CA
The pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is yummy !!! The vanilla isn't over powering. The tea isn't too sweet or bitter!!! I don't know what I was expecting, however this is a nice surprise. Perfect on a cold day or just on a day to wind down.
Kelsey R.
This was such a delicious tea! I tend to like my teas sweeter, so the vanilla added a touch of exciting flabor. I did add some sweetener, because I'm from the south, so sweet tea rules everything, but I kept going back for more cups! So happy to find this tea and looking forward to purchasing in the future.
Shannon H.
Sacramento, CA
Love the subtle taste of black tea and the vanilla was a definate bonus. The tea bag was a concern as I don't like dust, leaves, grit in my tea and the tea bag filtered the tea exactly the way I liked it, I added honey but discovered it wasn't needed. Received complimentary product in exchange for review.
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
I enjoyed this tea I like the vanilla taste. I like the containers they come keeps tea fresh. Not sure of the price. I'm sure it's a good value.This is the first time this.I will be on the look out for it. I drink more tea during the winter months. I would buy it. I also gave a few to my sons teacher and she enjoyed it also.
Ashley J.
Coon rapids, MN
Got this in a vox box and it is delicious! I am a person who drinks tea everyday so this is perfect for me. I tried the black tea right away and it is full bodied and creamy with that vanilla in it! Very tasty. I would recommend this to anyone who loves black tea and likes a bit of caffeine in their day.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
I am not a huge fan of vanilla so this tea was not a huge friend of mine.  It was good, don't get me wrong, but not my "cup of tea" (see what I did there?).  I love the packaging and how it keeps the tea fresher, longer.  It's easy to make and can be made as a hot or cold tea.  Just be ready for the vanilla taste!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.