BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Ok this one i try it last night i got this for free to test and also im a tea lover so when i try this one is kind if different , its kind of bitter but the smelk is so good
Amy sue M.
Amy sue M.
never had tried a black tea, but this one is so good. Again with the fresh leafs it makes it seem so healthy to drink. I have been having this every morning when I get up!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
I love tea to begin with & this one hit the spot. It is just the right flavor. It isnt bland or overpowering and the hint of vanilla is just right...Goes down smooth.
Val B.
Val B.
San jose , CA
Very nice, strong black tea. It does have Vanilla in it but it is just a hint. I dont like sweet teas and this one wasn't too sweet for me. Tasted great hot and iced.
crystal s.
crystal s.
Wright city, MO
Wow I'm loving this tea! I love how it's got the yummy vanilla in it. Each cup has a nice fresh taste that's not to sweet but also not bitter it's really so good.
Estefany C.
Estefany C.
Miami, Florida
Si me gusto es muy rico pero me parece que ya con ser de vainilla a pesar de que la vainilla es natural pierde como el toque natural pero fuera de eso es muy rico
Janie S.
Janie S.
North Liberty, IA
Hit me Pure Leaf black vanilla tea for free to try and report. It smells heavenly! I love the mesh see through pyramid tea bsgs. It's tastes as good as it smells!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Allentown, PA
I received my samples and was excited to try. It is exactly what I was hoping for. The taste is great and the subtle hint of vanilla makes the tea even better.
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
I received this tea to try and review from influenster. I have to say I was happy with the vanilla taste. I wasn't sure I'd like it. I'd purchase this product.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
This tea is amazing! I love this flavor combination. It makes my morning complete. It is a great tea to have first thing each morning, it is a true pick me up.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?