BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Yummy! Sweeter than I expected it to be. I typically drink tea black, without milk or sugar. This tasted like I had added sugar, so it was a nice alternative to a typical black tea.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Depew, NY
I love all of Tea Leafs products! Bought this at target a few weeks ago with a coupon. Real tea is so costly but these real tea bags are perfectly authentic and delicious. So fresh!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
I received this in a box this month and was super excited! It's very smooth and delicious. And it's a very pretty golden color that's delightful to stare into when you're not awake
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
I received this tea complimentary for review and I really really wanted to like it. I just don't think I'm a hot tea person because I passed a few along to my mom and she loves it.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
Very bold black tea flavor with a hint of vanilla. Smells and tastes slightly sweet. Great for if you are having a sweet tooth. Been enjoying this tea at work all week. Delicious!
Karalynn B.
Karalynn B.
Delicious! I'm not usually a hot tea Drinker but since it was complimentary of Influenster and Pure leaf, I gave it a try. It needed some added sweetner, but it was really good!
Tyra J.
Tyra J.
I use this as my post dinner dessert tea. Light vanilla flavor and scent defiantly not overpowering. Smooth flavor, minimal steeping time. Overall a good team for everyday use.
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is one of the most aromatic and delicious tasting teas I have ever had. I absolutely loved the taste of real natural vanilla beans in this tea.
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
This tea was pretty good, my brother really liked it. I was expecting it to have a strong vanilla taste because you can really smell it but the taste of vanilla is very light.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Columbia, SC
I was not sure about this tea. I don't usually like any flavor in black tea. This was so good though. The vanilla is barely noticeable and I love that. I will be buying more.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?