BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Christy H.
Lumber Bridge, NC
I received this tea in a recent voxbox. I am an avid tea drinker of all different kinds of teas and was so happy to receive this. It has a nice sweet mellow vanilla flavor and is great by itself or with little stevia and some milk for an extra sweet treat. The milk really brings out the vanilla flavor even more.
Amy L.
Canton, OH
I knew I was hooked after the first cup! Just boil water and add in the tea bag and voila. I loved the pleasant smell of vanilla. I usually like my hot tea with a splash of milk but this absolutely did not need it. I did add a small bit of honey for my sweet tooth but it's definitely not needed. I have already purchased some other great flavors from the Pure Leaf brand.
Cheryll Y.
Griffin, GA
This tea is amazing. I have tried it hot and also cold. It is very smooth and reminds me of vanilla chai tea. I take a cup  with me every morning. It makes me feel refreshed and ready to start my day. I love the vanilla flavor, so this tea is perfect for me. I saw that it is also available at my grocery store. Once my supply gets low, I will be purchasing additional tea.
Gina F.
Palmerton, PA
This tea is fabulous! When you open the container you are enveloped with a delicious vanilla smell. I have tried many vanilla teas but this one has been my favorite by far. I drank it with some stevia which complimented it perfectly. It has a unique tea bag that seems pretty sturdy. I would definitely buy again.
Sarah G.
I have been enjoying this tea in the mornings as my daily dose of caffeine. The vanilla is blended smoothly into the black tea for a slightly bitter, but soothing flavor. I generally prefer more floral teas, but this was pleasant.

The bags themselves are pyramid style. They are well-constructed and so far none have broken. Overall, I was very satisfied with this tea.
Machelle H.
I received the PureLeaf Black Tea with Vanilla and I really didnt like the taste of it. It really was a tea not for me. It did come in a container that was nicely sealed and cute little tea bags.
I got this product complimentary for my opinion.
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NY
Tea is one of my favourite things to enjoy while at work, and this tea is no different! I like the subtle hint of vanilla - not like my usual tisane teas, but I love this one just as much! A little honey and it's PERFECT. A+ would get this again!
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
This tea is not my favorite nor is it bad. Its just not for me. I think the vanilla is a little over powering for my taste. BUT, maybe its a good christmas time tea or for someone that has a sweet tooth. I got this as part of a VOXBOX so I cant say that I would buy it again because I did receive it free for review.
Kelsey L.
I received this product in the pure leaf vox box, complimentary for testing purposes.

I am a tea fan, green tea, chamomile, chai, etc and I unfortunately was not super thrilled with the taste of this tea on first impression, but I am going to try it again to see if it gets better! But the packaging is super cute!
Jenny R.
The Black Tea with vanilla is nice when you first taste it. However, the aftertaste is a bit perfumy and cloying. If you really enjoy vanilla with your tea, thesis is the tea for you. If not, I would steer clear of this one. A bit of a miss for me.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.