BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Christina F.
I received this tea from Influenster. I'm a big tea and coffee drinker. I usually purchase coffee with a vanilla or hazelnut flavor so I was happy to try the vanilla flavored tea. The tea smells wonderful and taste great. I like my tea strong so I steep it a little longer. This tea tasted great hot but I liked the green tea with citrus more.
Kendra L.
This fell flat for me. It wasn't the worst tea I've ever have but it's not something I would choose to drink again or buy. I'll keep it in the tea area for interested guests if they would like to try it. The flavor was intense. It was instant vanilla shock for me. I'm not a fan of this but I could see coffee drinkers that love creamers liking this.
Michelle G.
MISSION, TX
This was the first one I tried and it is super delicious!! It leaves a clean crisp vanilla flavor on your lips to savor. It didn't need alot of sugar either. Some teas you get that no matter how much sugar you put its not sweet enough. This one needs one teaspoon of either honey or sugar. And yes I recommend it to the vanilla fans!! Yum!!
Daniela H.
Black tea is my favorite tea & vanilla is one of my favorite flavors, so I had to try this one first when Influenster sent me two Pure Leaf tea jars for free to test & review. I usually just add a little sugar to my tea & drink it like that, but I looked up popular ways to drink black tea & discovered that hazelnut creamer tastes magical in black tea. This one was great & I can't wait to try more.
Elizabeth M.
I love love this tea this's the first time I try pure leaf black tea with vanilla and I love it definitely will recommend this tea now is one of my favor thanks infuenster for sending this tea for testing purpose now I can add this tea to one of my favorite tea 😚😚😚
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
This tea is amazing i am so happy i got to test these homebrew teas the vanilla is so soothing very good and i love the pyramid bags they brew so much better and give such a great taste i like that i can see all the amazing little leaves while its steeping. 💘 this tea its amazing
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Not only was this tea delicious but it was great quality! The bags are very strong, they aren't made of cheap paper bags like most. The tea reminded me and hubby of coffee. It was very fresh tea. The smell is amazing as well. Will be buying this soon as mine runs out. Wont be long we have three bags left and I just got this three days ago.
Angela T.
Spokane, WA
I enjoy a good cup of tea and am thankful to have been chosen to try this out. I love the lemonade with iced tea combo that pure leaf makes. This particular tea was a bit much flavor wise with the vanilla. I like tea that I can add my own flavor too so I won't be buying this flavor again but I did buy the regular black tea so I'm excited to give it another shot. Definitely need more of a variety!
Paula F.
Nome,AK
I really enjoyed this tea. It was a great tea for a cold night and very tasty. I liked the individual bags and the resealable container it came in. I believe it is affordable. I love the vanilla flavor and it was subtle which I like. I would recommend to others. I do plan to buy this in store and would love to see other flavors as well.
Samantha R.
Honestly so, so good. I was skeptical at first, because flavored black teas are often horrendous- very artificial tasting, usually. But the vanilla flavor was just so...pleasant! Added an interesting dimension, like a note of warmth to my usual straight up black tea that I love so much. Very nice switch up! I highly recommend that any tea lovers out there try this.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.