BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cate B.
Gardiner, ME
I drink a lot of tea... So I was super super excited to try this because I have yet to branch out to trying the loose leaf teas. This Black Tea with Vanilla is strong and sharp with the warm vanilla flavor to round it out. This was my first experience with a loose leaf tea and the cool silky pyramid bags... If you like real tea you will love this, definitely stronger that your regular tea bag! Can't wait to try their other flavors!
Emily L.
Davenport, IA
I am a big tea drinker and was impressed with this tea! I enjoyed that it was in a bag, but the leaves were not pulverized like many bagged teas. I thought the packaging was classy and inviting. I really liked the flavor of the tea! It had a classic black tea flavor, but with the added sweetness of vanilla. I didn't need any sweetener it was perfect. This is a fantastic tea!
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
I've never tried black tea before but I have to say it's pretty good. When I first opened it, I could she'll the fresh scent of the black tea and the strong vanilla bean aroma. I followed the directions on how to make it ( hot tea ) and also tried it like iced tea. I like it alot more by following the directions. Lol..The flavor is good with just a splash of vanilla .
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
This is my absolute favorite flavor pure leaf offers! Its the perfect tea to drink as soon as you wake up. Sweet, but not too sweet and black tea gives a high amount of caffeine for the morning. I absolutely love the flavor and think its well worth the price, will buy again
Bridget A.
La Porte, TX
I love Black Tea. I normally don't go out of my comfort zone when I make tea. Lipton is usually my go-to. However, the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is quite refreshing and not overpowering with the Vanilla. I did add some honey just to sweeten the tea a bit since it is quite strong without it. I would certainly buy this tea again and I did really enjoy the flavor.
Joanne H.
I received the Black Tea with Vanilla and the Iced Green Tea with Citrus Pure Leaf tea bags this morning complementary of Influenster. I am a regular tea drinker so I was excited to try this Black Tea with Vanilla. It is very mild black tea and has a great touch of vanilla-it's pretty strong, but not overpowering. My only concern is I'm not sure if it's decaffeinated, or how much caffeine this has in it.
Rhonda N.
BOZEMAN, MT
This tea has an amazing aroma, wonderful flavor and works great with a touch of milk.
The first thing I noticed was how beautiful the tea bags are, I imagine it's what a princess would use, the bags are iridescent and show of the tea leaves. And don't be fooled, it might look like it isn't much tea, but when it plumps from the water, it shows off it's big flavor.
Carly M.
This was so amazingly delicious! I was skeptical of the vanilla flavor before I tried it because normally "vanilla" teas never taste vanilla at all but this one did! The tea was very flavorful and full bodied. It has almost a light chi tea taste which I love. And the packaging is great! I love that it comes in a plastic container. I will 100% be buying more of this!
Kelly P.
Queen creek , AZ
I received this tea from inflenster for testing purposes. First off the packaging is nice and the aroma is a bit different from regular black tea due to the vanilla added. It's not a sweet or bitter tea. It's smoother than a regular black tea to me. The vanilla is not overwhelming but just right. If you are a fan of vanilla and black tea then I would suggest trying this out.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I recieved this complinentary from influenster. I am not much for hot tea but I was more than willing to try this. One night my daughter's throat was sore so she asked for some just to soothe her. We boiled some water and had ourselves to mugs. It really wasn't bad. I drank about half but my daughter drank all of her's. The vanilla is very suttle. I enjoyed it at night with a teaspoon of sugar.
Is there caffeine in this? If so, how much?
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
Anyone else not like the taste? Im windering if it is the marigold petals.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
What’s your favorite way to “doctor up” your favorite black teas? Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla
Mariangela C.
Bishop's Stortford, Bishop's stortford
Hello , is this product good ? Where can I find it in England ?