BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this tea free from Influenster for review. I'm am a big fan of teas but not vanilla teas so I was a little weary trying this tea. This tea was quite pleasant without a strong vanilla taste. I drink my teas without any sweeteners and I brew it longer than the recommended brewing time. This rea was a pleasant surprise and a pleasant addition to my tea stash.
Bridget A.
La Porte, TX
I love Black Tea. I normally don't go out of my comfort zone when I make tea. Lipton is usually my go-to. However, the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is quite refreshing and not overpowering with the Vanilla. I did add some honey just to sweeten the tea a bit since it is quite strong without it. I would certainly buy this tea again and I did really enjoy the flavor.
Cate B.
Gardiner, ME
I drink a lot of tea... So I was super super excited to try this because I have yet to branch out to trying the loose leaf teas. This Black Tea with Vanilla is strong and sharp with the warm vanilla flavor to round it out. This was my first experience with a loose leaf tea and the cool silky pyramid bags... If you like real tea you will love this, definitely stronger that your regular tea bag! Can't wait to try their other flavors!
Emily L.
Davenport, IA
I am a big tea drinker and was impressed with this tea! I enjoyed that it was in a bag, but the leaves were not pulverized like many bagged teas. I thought the packaging was classy and inviting. I really liked the flavor of the tea! It had a classic black tea flavor, but with the added sweetness of vanilla. I didn't need any sweetener it was perfect. This is a fantastic tea!
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
I've never tried black tea before but I have to say it's pretty good. When I first opened it, I could she'll the fresh scent of the black tea and the strong vanilla bean aroma. I followed the directions on how to make it ( hot tea ) and also tried it like iced tea. I like it alot more by following the directions. Lol..The flavor is good with just a splash of vanilla .
Rhonda N.
Bozeman, MT
This tea has an amazing aroma, wonderful flavor and works great with a touch of milk.
The first thing I noticed was how beautiful the tea bags are, I imagine it's what a princess would use, the bags are iridescent and show of the tea leaves. And don't be fooled, it might look like it isn't much tea, but when it plumps from the water, it shows off it's big flavor.
Carly M.
This was so amazingly delicious! I was skeptical of the vanilla flavor before I tried it because normally "vanilla" teas never taste vanilla at all but this one did! The tea was very flavorful and full bodied. It has almost a light chi tea taste which I love. And the packaging is great! I love that it comes in a plastic container. I will 100% be buying more of this!
Kelly P.
Queen creek , AZ
I received this tea from inflenster for testing purposes. First off the packaging is nice and the aroma is a bit different from regular black tea due to the vanilla added. It's not a sweet or bitter tea. It's smoother than a regular black tea to me. The vanilla is not overwhelming but just right. If you are a fan of vanilla and black tea then I would suggest trying this out.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I recieved this complinentary from influenster. I am not much for hot tea but I was more than willing to try this. One night my daughter's throat was sore so she asked for some just to soothe her. We boiled some water and had ourselves to mugs. It really wasn't bad. I drank about half but my daughter drank all of her's. The vanilla is very suttle. I enjoyed it at night with a teaspoon of sugar.
Carmella S.
Thank you influesnter for the deliciously warm tea to keep us cold in the winter months! My boyfriend and I tried this one of those weekends where the cold kept us indoors and it was the perfect wintery treat! It follows the young person trend of bolder flavors with fun spice blends! Pure Leaf does not disappoint. I love the little tart citrus at the end of the sip!
Amanda R.
Visalia, CA
I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've been wanting to try something new. Can anyone let me know how this is and what to add to it?
Angel S.
what do marigold petals taste like? they're listed as one of the ingredients
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Does this have as much caffeine as a cup of coffee has?
molly a.
Spiro, OK
What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that maybe its not the vanilla the people are talking about but the marygold being a little strong. I made mine hot and unsweetened maybe a little sugar or ice might make it less noticible.
Joanne H.