BY PURE LEAF #28 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Machelle H.
I received the PureLeaf Black Tea with Vanilla and I really didnt like the taste of it. It really was a tea not for me. It did come in a container that was nicely sealed and cute little tea bags.
I got this product complimentary for my opinion.
Amy L.
Canton, OH
I knew I was hooked after the first cup! Just boil water and add in the tea bag and voila. I loved the pleasant smell of vanilla. I usually like my hot tea with a splash of milk but this absolutely did not need it. I did add a small bit of honey for my sweet tooth but it's definitely not needed. I have already purchased some other great flavors from the Pure Leaf brand.
Gina F.
Palmerton, PA
This tea is fabulous! When you open the container you are enveloped with a delicious vanilla smell. I have tried many vanilla teas but this one has been my favorite by far. I drank it with some stevia which complimented it perfectly. It has a unique tea bag that seems pretty sturdy. I would definitely buy again.
Sarah G.
I have been enjoying this tea in the mornings as my daily dose of caffeine. The vanilla is blended smoothly into the black tea for a slightly bitter, but soothing flavor. I generally prefer more floral teas, but this was pleasant.

The bags themselves are pyramid style. They are well-constructed and so far none have broken. Overall, I was very satisfied with this tea.
Cheryll Y.
Griffin, GA
This tea is amazing. I have tried it hot and also cold. It is very smooth and reminds me of vanilla chai tea. I take a cup  with me every morning. It makes me feel refreshed and ready to start my day. I love the vanilla flavor, so this tea is perfect for me. I saw that it is also available at my grocery store. Once my supply gets low, I will be purchasing additional tea.
Rochelle B.
The first thing I noticed about this tea when I opened the container was the lovely vanilla scent! I followed the instructions and then sweetened my tea with coconut sugar and after tasting that mix, I decided to add a splash of unsweetened almond milk to it. The taste was very nice and subtle. However, if you're an avid black tea drinker, you may want a stronger black tea flavor from this tea. For a stronger taste, you may want to add another tea black. Nonetheless, for my taste, I really liked this tea.
Jenny R.
The Black Tea with vanilla is nice when you first taste it. However, the aftertaste is a bit perfumy and cloying. If you really enjoy vanilla with your tea, thesis is the tea for you. If not, I would steer clear of this one. A bit of a miss for me.
Jeanette S.
Tulare, CA
This tea smells great when you open the canister. I love the smell of tea leaves and the vanilla adds a nice note. Once brewed it is a good cup of tea, the vanilla is not too strong and is a nice change up for black tea lovers. I am a fan of sweetening my tea but I think I could enjoy this tea with no Sweetener. In the end I added honey which made it even better.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
This tea is not my favorite nor is it bad. Its just not for me. I think the vanilla is a little over powering for my taste. BUT, maybe its a good christmas time tea or for someone that has a sweet tooth. I got this as part of a VOXBOX so I cant say that I would buy it again because I did receive it free for review.
Kelsey L.
I received this product in the pure leaf vox box, complimentary for testing purposes.

I am a tea fan, green tea, chamomile, chai, etc and I unfortunately was not super thrilled with the taste of this tea on first impression, but I am going to try it again to see if it gets better! But the packaging is super cute!
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Does this have as much caffeine as a cup of coffee has?
Lisa W.
Manteca, CA
Has anyone tried this tea? I love vanilla tea and wanting to try this.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I'll have to say I love catching is anybody else agree with me that the packaging that we got at home to review it is so cute
molly a.
Spiro, OK
What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that maybe its not the vanilla the people are talking about but the marygold being a little strong. I made mine hot and unsweetened maybe a little sugar or ice might make it less noticible.
Amanda R.
Visalia, CA
I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've been wanting to try something new. Can anyone let me know how this is and what to add to it?