BY PURE LEAF

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Valery S.
Rochester, NY
I thought I would enjoy this tea since I like black tea and love the taste of vanilla. However, this tea still far exceeded my expectations. From the moment I opened the container, the rich smell let me know I was in for a treat. The first sip was a delight, I immediately handed my mug over to my husband for him to taste (and he drained half of it! Which was fine since I had made an entire pot)
lauren v.
i got this free thanks to influenster and pure leaf, i love love tea but usually don't drink it flavored so i was a little iffy and the smell is very strong! but after one cup i absolutely fell in love with it!! i'd recommend all my tea lovers to try!!
I loved the packaging these tea bags came in as well as the pyramid bags. I really like how this tea was not too strong-it smells really good and has a soft vanilla flavor and just overall enjoyed this tea. I would definitely repurchase this flavor. *I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions my own❤️
Adedayo M.
Providence, RI
I received this from Influenster and it is SO GOOD! I'm used to plain old lipton, but the vanilla in this sets it off so well. It warmed me from the inside out, it's so perfect for winter. I'm gonna ad a bit of honey to my next batch, see how it comes out.
Alyssa B.
Buffalo, NY
I like this tea! One of the first teas that I drank was a black tea with vanilla and this pure leaf tea is much better. The black tea is very smooth and I made my first glass with a touch of sugar, but I think a splash of cream would make it luxurious. I could see myself turning to this tea on a cold day to be nice and cozy.
Anna H.
This is truly a superior black tea and I am sure that the hints of vanilla flavor make it even better. I am in love with it. Pure Leaf has got me hooded with this line of teas the packaging keeps it fresh and flavor is addicting smooth and bold. I received this tea complimentary of Influester all opinions are my own.
Christy H.
Lumber Bridge, NC
I received this tea in a recent voxbox. I am an avid tea drinker of all different kinds of teas and was so happy to receive this. It has a nice sweet mellow vanilla flavor and is great by itself or with little stevia and some milk for an extra sweet treat. The milk really brings out the vanilla flavor even more.
Amy L.
Canton, OH
I knew I was hooked after the first cup! Just boil water and add in the tea bag and voila. I loved the pleasant smell of vanilla. I usually like my hot tea with a splash of milk but this absolutely did not need it. I did add a small bit of honey for my sweet tooth but it's definitely not needed. I have already purchased some other great flavors from the Pure Leaf brand.
Cheryll Y.
This tea is amazing. I have tried it hot and also cold. It is very smooth and reminds me of vanilla chai tea. I take a cup  with me every morning. It makes me feel refreshed and ready to start my day. I love the vanilla flavor, so this tea is perfect for me. I saw that it is also available at my grocery store. Once my supply gets low, I will be purchasing additional tea.
Sarah G.
I have been enjoying this tea in the mornings as my daily dose of caffeine. The vanilla is blended smoothly into the black tea for a slightly bitter, but soothing flavor. I generally prefer more floral teas, but this was pleasant.

The bags themselves are pyramid style. They are well-constructed and so far none have broken. Overall, I was very satisfied with this tea.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Heather C.
Terri B.
Harmony, ME
Has anyone loving this?
Rachael P.
Help! I feel like every time I make tea it is so weak!! What am I doing wrong?! Thank you!!
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How many flavors are there of this tea? Also would it taste just as good if it is cold? What is the top flavor sold as of now?

Walmart