BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
lorri k.
Pearland, TX
I am a tea lover...it's better than coffee.

PureLeaf Black Tea with Vanilla is a strong tea with an ability to relax you after a long day. It's soothing with a hint of vanilla. I'm an instant fan of any tea that has a bold taste and flavor. Add a bit of honey and I'm in love.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
This tea is absolutely delicious. I usually add a bit of sugar to tea (less than a teaspoon) to give it a bit of sweetness and enhance the flavor. This needed no enhancement. The vanilla notes stood out and the flavor is absolutely divine. This is my new go-to hot tea. I also appreciate that the bags are not paper and don't just fall apart. Love this one!
Lauren G.
Great tea! Great flavor! I prefer coffee to tea but this tea was great. I liked that it didn't have that bitter taste that teas sometimes have. I liked that the tea and other ingredients in the bags were large and recognizable. I also liked that I knew what all the ingredients were.
Roisin M.
Yorktown , VA
Really really yummy! Not usually a fan of black teas but the vanilla really did something for it! Very nice packaging, cute label and really really good flavor! I would definitely buy again! Didn't think I would like it but I was pleasantly surprised.
Shalei B.
Indianapolis, IN
I received the pure leaf black tea with vanilla for influenster for testing purposes. I was extremely excited because I love tea and I wasn't disappointed. The flavor is divine. It's a creamy flavor without having to add the cream or milk to it and the vanilla isn't overpowering. It's definitely one of my favorites and I would recommend it to anyone.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
I tried this tea for the first time last night and I was absolutely blown away. I am normally not a fan of vanilla but this tea is delicious. It's light but backed with flavor. It pairs wonderfully with honey and a tiny bit of milk. It was relaxing and a great treat before bed. I am in love with this tea and will be purchasing it as soon as I run out!
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
A cup of this tea is a delightful pick me up any time of day. This tea has a smooth genuine vanilla flavor that tastes good with and without honey added to it. The pyramid bags are a neat concept and I prefer loose leaf tea so this was a major plus for me. Will repurchase this flavor in the future and have influenced multiple friends to try this tea.
erin h.
Bedford, IN
This tea is really really good. It reminds me of one from another brand just minus the cinnamon and easier to get a hold of since it's a year round tea instead of a seasonal like the other brand. Only reason it didn't get five stars is the string that hangs over your tea cup, it's too short for my mugs. Thanks influenster for sending me this for free to review!
Megan D.
Los Angeles, CA
When I first received the box and looked inside, I will be honest. I was annoyed that I got black tea. Black tea always leaves a dry taste in my mouth, but I was out of coffee and so I thought I would try it. Wow! Was it good. First of all, the smell as I took the bag out of the canister was amazing, smelled like some exotic perfume. I added some honey, and it was the best tea I've ever had. Honest. If I ever decide to give up coffee, I'm switching to Pure Leaf tea.
mo j.
Nashville, TN
.......enjoy pure leaf black tea with vanilla . the taste is refreshing , smooth. . love just opening the jar ans smelling the vanilla scent. the pyramid bags are great . i must try . the secnt make any room smell good . i have told several friends to purchase pure leaf black tea and vanilla
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.