BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica G.
Dayton, OR
I am not a hot tea drinker but I love iced tea. I steeped my tea for 3-5 minutes then put it in the refrigerator. This is amazing!!!!!
Kris P.
Milpitas, CA
I never tried tea with vanilla. But, this one is actually good. I put ice, milk and turns out and taste like boba milk tea. Yaaazzz!
Eripitan O.
I love tea and this loves me!!! I always feel refreshed after drinking this. Can't wait to buy some more. Wish I had it in bulk!!
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I actually like the Black Tea with Vanilla Tea. I love the style of the bags as well. The tea is not too strong but just right.
Linda R.
I am obsessed with this tea! The vanilla flavor is so prefect with the black tea! Light and refreshing. Pervert for a cold day!
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI
This is amazing tea. I always liked their cold stuff, but this homebrew is a game changer and a great way to start my mornings!
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
It has a very strong taste. For someone who likes a lot if sugar in their tea this may be ok but I don't so it was very bitter
Lauren Singh s.
I'm obsessed with the vanilla tea it taste so good for a nice warm day !! Thank you Influenster for thus yummy tea to try !!
Kristi C.
I have never been a fan of vanilla in my tea but this tea is so good and smooth!! No need for honey or sugar substitutes.
Alex C.
I normally just drink plain tea, and the hint of vanilla was a nice touch. I liked the vanilla flavor with my tea now!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?