BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
I received this free for honest reviewing from Influenster! I am very pleased with this tea and love the disclosure of locations and type of ingredients used and the honestly of the company. The tea has great flavor and I enjoyed it. I am glad I was able to try this as I had not seen the product before in stores and it has let me try something new! All in all, this is great tea :)
Heidi B.
I am so in love with the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. It is so comforting and smooth and yet has the most amazing touch of vanilla. It left no aftertaste which is a big plus for me. Brewed perfectly every time and left me warm and satisfied. I would recommend this even to non tea drinkers
Sara E.
Madison, TN
Not usually a hot tea drinker but since I got it free to try I tried it hot and cold. I could drink it without sugar as it was good but I liked it better with just a bit. I didn't really get that much vanilla from it but it enhanced the tea without sugar nicely. This also tastes good chilled.
Justine  A.
As soon as I opened this Voxbox I fell in love with the packaging! It comes in the plastic bottles instead of the tea boxes and I think that will make it last longer. The black leaf tea with vanilla tasted very good. The vanilla flavor really came through. I did brew mine too long at first and it was really strong but not anything I can't fix.
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
I am really enjoying Pure Leaf's Black Tea with Vanilla, it doesn't add any sweetness but it does add a light flavor so it feels like more of a treat. I was sick last week and it quickly became my go-to tea flavor! The canister is nice and small so it doesn't take up too much space in the cabinet and I love that it seals in the freshness. Will definitely be trying more flavors.
erica w.
Anna, TX
I loved this flavor. The tea bag has a very nice silky feel to it. I love the triangular shape! They don't fall apart like regular tea bags. The flavor is a very nice vanilla, not too weak or overpowering. I leave the tea bag in for the entire time that I drink the tea and it never gets too strong. I just put some sugar in there and it tastes perfect! I received this product for free but I will definitely buy it in the future!
Kendra E.
clintondale, NY
This was surprisingly delicious! I don't typically like flavored teas, but the light touch of vanilla with the bold black tea was the perfect flavor, and right amount of aroma.
The Pure Leaf brand was already a favorite in my home for its cold teas, but now its definitely a GO-TO for hot teas as well!
I was lucky enough to receive this complementary from Influenster so that I could sample this delicious product.
Cynthia H.
Not my favorite. I already do not like black tea but the vanilla did not help. I think it's a little too strong for my preference. I prefer a TV that is lighter in taste and is not as strong. You can definitely add some water to make it less strong but I just don't like the taste. The vanilla is not who much will you can taste it but you can definitely smell the hint of vanilla. I can tell that the quality is very good but it just wasn't for me.
Tanya M.
Zephyrhills, FL
I'm not a really big tea drinker, however I was sent this by Influenster and to my surprise actually really enjoyed it. I looked up the price and it's around 5 bucks, I thinks it's pretty affordable compared to a lot of other specialty teas out there. I'd totally recommend this tea to anyone.
Bridget A.
La Porte, TX
I love Black Tea. I normally don't go out of my comfort zone when I make tea. Lipton is usually my go-to. However, the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is quite refreshing and not overpowering with the Vanilla. I did add some honey just to sweeten the tea a bit since it is quite strong without it. I would certainly buy this tea again and I did really enjoy the flavor.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.