BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Violeta Q.
Violeta Q.
Tulsa, OK
I loved this tea, it has an amazing aroma and taste delicious. The tea is rich in flavor and tastes like vanilla. The packaging is great, it's in a triangular shape and is easily brewed in the water.
DaiLynn F.
DaiLynn F.
I tried this tea tonight that I got in my Vox Box and I LOVED it!!! It is the perfect amount of sweet and vanilla! It makes for a nice warm drink on a cold day! I would definitely buy this tea again.
Bri B.
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
Received complimentary from influenster. I LOVE tea so this was exciting to get. Pure Leaf is my bf's FAVORITE brand, he drinks it quite often. It's very delightful and amazing with a bit of honey ūüíô
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I received this tea in a voxbox! The bags are a great size for a cup of tea and the flavor is great! I love black tea and I often put vanilla flavored creamer in my tea so this was a perfect flavor!
Julie B.
Julie B.
If you like black tea but don't like the bite of it the vanilla tones it down. It has a medium amount of vanilla in the flavor. I tried it hot and cold but has a bit too much vanilla for my taste.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
lawrenceburg , Ky
This long leaf tea is great! I tried it with Honey, sugar, and unsweetened. All of those were great. I was a first time user but the vanilla added in had me hooked. I would definitely repurchase!
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Sunbury, PA
The vanilla smells wonderful, but I like tea that tastes like tea and this wasn't it. It doesn't really taste like vanilla either. It tastes like milky watered down tea, and sugar doesn't help.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Soquel, CA
This tea is okay. The vanilla smell is a bit off putting and it is easily over brewed which leads to bitterness. If you like vanilla tea then this isn't a bad option I just don't love it myself
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Buford, GA
I love the pure leaf black tea with vanilla. It tastes so good by itself or with a little bit of sweetener. It is great for at night to unwind after a long day. I would totally recommend this.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Wonder Lake, IL
I recieved this sample boxbox for the pure leaf home brew and couldnt be happier!! It tastes fresh brewed and i love the pyramids! Thanks influenster and pure leaf! Cant wait to buy some now!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?