BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kristine I.
Received the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla and I finally had a chance to taste it. It is very bold and I let it steep for about 10 minutes. It has a warmth type of taste to it and great for winter. The packaging is nice and its definitely an eye catcher!
De B.
I like black tea but am not a fan of vanilla so I did not enjoy this tea as much as I do other teas. It did smell fresh and authentic, when I opened it. I would only recommend this to people I know like vanilla flavored beverages. I loved how easy it was to make. I just put it in a cup and used my keurig to pour hot water over it. It is very simple to make. The black tea smells good when you open it. But for me the vanilla flavor sort of ruined it. That is just my tastes though. I know plenty of people who like vanilla flavors and they would probably like this if they like tea too.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I love this tea. The flavor is not over powering just a hint and you can taste the Tea then the hint of vanilla. Pure Leaf Tea on it's own is great full tasting Tea but they made a twist great full taste and i would buy this again and for my daughter also.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
This tea is a little sweeter than I prefer for a tea. If you like sweetness, you will like this tea for sure though. The vanilla aroma and flavor are nice. The tea smells amazing while it brews. You definitely don't need to add any sweetener of any sort to this tea.
Samagda J.
Doral
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is a rich, unique treat. My daughter & I enjoyed the aroma that filled the air while steeping! The flavor was very distinctive, the blend of black tea & vanilla perfectly complementing our shortbread cookies.

As a member of Influenster I am an unpaid reviewer of this product & sample.
All opinions are my own :)
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I really like Pure Leaf bottled tea & I really love Pureleaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I like to have a cup of warm tea at night & this really helped me to wind down & it tastes great. I highly recommend this & I will be buying this once I run out. Thank You @Influenster for sending me this product to try & review. I love it
Diane K.
These teas a pretty great. And I know tea, I have it every day. I like the addition of the Vanilla flavor, it makes it so I don't have to put any sweeteners in it. I love how many bags to get in that little jar! And that they are more of a loose leaf variety, but in a bag. You can definitely use them more than once, I have.
Jessica P.
I love pyramid tea bags, so convenient without sacrificing quality. I received this tea in a vox box and was so excited to try it! It smells amazing! It tastes great as well. The vanilla flavor isn't fake tasting or overpowering. It's great on its own and with a little honey or raw sugar or coconut milk, it tastes like a dessert! I'll be buying and recommending this tea for sure!
Brittany R.
Fairfax , VA
I am a huge evening tea drinker especially in the winter months. I really enjoyed this tea, i love the tea bags as they make it so much easier to steep the tea with. Also, the flavor is perfect, not too strong with a hint of vanilla. It just has that great snuggle up with a cup of this tea kind of quality. Will definitely keep buying this one.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.