BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lorelei K.
I am a huge tea drinker and love to try new teas so this complimentary sample from my voxbox was super exciting! As a serious tea drinker I was thrilled to see the triangle/pyramid tea bags as this allows for much better infusion of flavor into the cup. I also loved that they were not made from paper because this can interfere with flavor.

I was also really loved the tea itself. The black tea choose is a nice blend that has a good flavor without being bitter. The addition of the vanilla provides a mild sweetness and when cream and sugar is added to the cup this stuff becomes an amazing elixir of awesomeness.

So thrilled to have received this!
Marci M.
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes.

I love drinking hot tea and I usually do pretty frequently especially during winter. One of my favorites recently has been black tea so I was very excited when I received this! The taste of black tea is strong, as it should be, but the vanilla has a pretty strong smell and taste but not so much to where it ruins it for me. But if you don't like vanilla, then its not for you.

I do really like the container which is nice for storage and the triangle bags add a nice touch!

I would certainly recommend this product and I will buy again, probably some other flavors to try out though.
Lorena R.
Received this pureleaf tea complimentart for test and review purpose got it free from influenster i higly recommend it when i first opend the box i lobed the packaging presentation specialy the pyramid tea bags i tryed the black tea with vanilla. I have to say that i loved the vanilla hint it doesnt over take the rest of the flavor of the tea. One thing i enjoyed that i received this package specially on those cold days i can make me a nice hot cup of tea and enjoy it reading a book, watching tv or hey just because i let my husband try it and he loved it i will be recommending it to my family and friends thanxs influenster and pureleaf tea
Lauren R.
Pure Leaf and Influenster sent me this for my honest review. Now, I want to start this with that I love Pure Leaf's products, but this didn't wow me like some of their bottled sweetened and unsweetened teas. I love the idea for having all the ingredients come from one place. I also love the packaging and the see through pyramid bags. However, I think I might be spoiled with the other black teas I keep in my cupboard and while this was good, the vanilla is more the flowery fragrant type, which is a favourite to some. So do I think people will love this? Most definitely. And I hope you try it because my taste buds are different from yours!
Marissa S.
I'm in love with this tea! Black tea is always iffy for me. Sometimes it is way too strong for my tastes. However, this black tea has an almost light taste to it. I think it's the vanilla that is coming through. It's so tasty and soothing. I put just a tiny bit of honey in it and lent the perfect sweetness to the vanilla. I also love the pyramid shape of the bag. Most flat bags result in the flavor not getting out enough, but the pyramid shape stayed up, resulting in the water to go through the tea bag, dispersing the flavor in the water. Thank you Pure Leaf & Influenster for the chance to try the tea. It's my new favorite!
courtney d.
Berea, OH
I received my Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla complimentary from Influenster. First off this is my favorite tea ever! I usually stay away from black tea but this is delicious. This tea is the perfect combination of fresh and sweet ! I'm a die hard coffee drinker but it makes me feel terrible and jittery and I never thought I'd find something to replace coffee and this is it. It's very affordable and I love the packaging it can be used for other things when its done! No flimsy tea box and the pyramid shaped bags is rad I've never seen that before. I highly recommend to everyone who loves and hates tea you can't go wrong!
Trudy Z.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I drink tea every morning this time of year and go back and forth with green tea and black tea so I was excited to try my complimentary sample of the Pure Leaf Teas. I usually only like black tea if it has an additional flavor. The vanilla flavor hit the spot. While it's not ever going to replace my black chai tea, it is a great addition to my tea cupboard. I added a little almond coconut milk to my tea and it was great. The Pure Leaf brand makes me feel like I'm adding a little bit of luxury to my life. The packaging and the tea bags definitely look and taste high end. So glad I got to try the Pure Leaf Black Tea.
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
I love the Tea ❤ This particular Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla I loved.
It has that intense and peculiar taste of black tea with the touch of vanilla that makes it perfect combination.
I like that can identify that delicious and peculiar taste of black tea leaf and how the taste of vanilla lingers con the palate.
Also like it the smell that give off , Its intense...
And that the leaflets widen or grow upon a contact with water, givin us a lasting and intense flavor.
A hot cup of pure leaf black tea with vanilla is a delicious and perfect plan.
- I recived these products by courtesy from Influenster & PureLeaf ❤
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
I received this product free to try from Influenster. I do enjoy hot tea, however I almost exclusively drink Earl Grey. I don't typically like vanilla flavored or scented things, so I had my reservations about this tea. I don't like the smell, which I anticipated. The flavor, however, is not bad. The vanilla flavor is not overpowering, and the tea is smooth. One plus is that this doesn't give you the cotton-mouth feeling that cheap tea does.

While the packaging is attractive, I do have concerns that the clear jar will expose the ingredients to light which can impact the flavor and potency of the tea.
Kimberly G.
Valley Stream, NY
Now I've always backed away from "black tea," it just never looked or sounded appealing.

But here some Pure Leaf sending me a box of Black Tea with Vanilla, and you know what, there's a first time for everything.

I brewed me some of this stuff, and let me tell you, I've drank a lot of tea, and this is definitely a favorite ! Its just so satisfying to my palette and is really perfect for cozying up to a good movie in the winter.

The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the tea bag string, a little too short for my liking. But I can honestly say I love black tea - Pure Leaf's black tea at least.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?