BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Abby C.
Abby C.
East Moline, IL
I enjoy tea on occasion especially when I am not feeling well or if my throat is feeling scratchy. I especially enjoy a tea that is more sweet than sour/bitter. This tea is just a little bit sweet but not over powering. I enjoyed it with a little bit of honey added as well. I would say that if you are looking for an loose leaf tea bag approach to go ahead and give this a shot. The pyramid bags are pretty neat too! I can see how the design helps to diffuse the tea into the water although the bags are very delicate (I accidentally tore the first one I tried). Other than than that, awesome design. I received this sample for free in exchange for my honest review.
Joanna M M.
Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
I usually don't like vanilla in my teas, but this one wasn't bad at all, the vanilla flavor is not overpowering you can still taste the black tea and it has an amazing scent and the packaging is amazing, I loved that you just open the bottle grab the tea and put it in the water, no need to open the little paper thingy they usually come with and then throw that away and the bottle is big enough that I can actually see myself using the bottle to store something else. Oh and I love the little thing on the lid that says the country from each tea, like this one says India and the other one (Green Tan with Citrus) says Indonesia, I love that little detail.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
I'm rather new to drinking hot tea, but I found this one to be the most delicious of the ones I have tried recently. It has a rich, warm flavor that has the soothing comfort any hot drink should have.

I did have to steep the tea a little bit longer than the package suggested, but that could be because I prefer stronger tea, or my water may not have been hot enough. Either way, it eventually developed a flavor almost akin to coffee, but without the bitterness. I added a teaspoon of sugar and it complemented the light vanilla flavor perfectly.

A little bit of milk or creamer might be delicious in this Black Tea with Vanilla, but I have yet to try it.
Lorelei K.
Lorelei K.
I am a huge tea drinker and love to try new teas so this complimentary sample from my voxbox was super exciting! As a serious tea drinker I was thrilled to see the triangle/pyramid tea bags as this allows for much better infusion of flavor into the cup. I also loved that they were not made from paper because this can interfere with flavor.

I was also really loved the tea itself. The black tea choose is a nice blend that has a good flavor without being bitter. The addition of the vanilla provides a mild sweetness and when cream and sugar is added to the cup this stuff becomes an amazing elixir of awesomeness.

So thrilled to have received this!
Marci M.
Marci M.
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes.

I love drinking hot tea and I usually do pretty frequently especially during winter. One of my favorites recently has been black tea so I was very excited when I received this! The taste of black tea is strong, as it should be, but the vanilla has a pretty strong smell and taste but not so much to where it ruins it for me. But if you don't like vanilla, then its not for you.

I do really like the container which is nice for storage and the triangle bags add a nice touch!

I would certainly recommend this product and I will buy again, probably some other flavors to try out though.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Received this pureleaf tea complimentart for test and review purpose got it free from influenster i higly recommend it when i first opend the box i lobed the packaging presentation specialy the pyramid tea bags i tryed the black tea with vanilla. I have to say that i loved the vanilla hint it doesnt over take the rest of the flavor of the tea. One thing i enjoyed that i received this package specially on those cold days i can make me a nice hot cup of tea and enjoy it reading a book, watching tv or hey just because i let my husband try it and he loved it i will be recommending it to my family and friends thanxs influenster and pureleaf tea
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Pure Leaf and Influenster sent me this for my honest review. Now, I want to start this with that I love Pure Leaf's products, but this didn't wow me like some of their bottled sweetened and unsweetened teas. I love the idea for having all the ingredients come from one place. I also love the packaging and the see through pyramid bags. However, I think I might be spoiled with the other black teas I keep in my cupboard and while this was good, the vanilla is more the flowery fragrant type, which is a favourite to some. So do I think people will love this? Most definitely. And I hope you try it because my taste buds are different from yours!
Amy T.
Amy T.
I received this product in the Pure Leaf VoxBox for testing purposes. The packaging of Pure Leaf teas is so cute, all you need to do to make it into a housewarming gift is throw a bow on it! The tea bags are mesh, so that you can see the tea leaves. I also like that the Pure Leaf tag is attached to the string with glue, so it's easy to remove if you are meticulous about recycling. The tea itself smells so delicious it was difficult for me to wait for the tea to cool. Call me boring, but vanilla is one of my favorite flavors. The flavor was just as good as the aroma! I would definitely recommend this for a delicious twist on black tea.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
I'm in love with this tea! Black tea is always iffy for me. Sometimes it is way too strong for my tastes. However, this black tea has an almost light taste to it. I think it's the vanilla that is coming through. It's so tasty and soothing. I put just a tiny bit of honey in it and lent the perfect sweetness to the vanilla. I also love the pyramid shape of the bag. Most flat bags result in the flavor not getting out enough, but the pyramid shape stayed up, resulting in the water to go through the tea bag, dispersing the flavor in the water. Thank you Pure Leaf & Influenster for the chance to try the tea. It's my new favorite!
courtney d.
courtney d.
Berea, OH
I received my Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla complimentary from Influenster. First off this is my favorite tea ever! I usually stay away from black tea but this is delicious. This tea is the perfect combination of fresh and sweet ! I'm a die hard coffee drinker but it makes me feel terrible and jittery and I never thought I'd find something to replace coffee and this is it. It's very affordable and I love the packaging it can be used for other things when its done! No flimsy tea box and the pyramid shaped bags is rad I've never seen that before. I highly recommend to everyone who loves and hates tea you can't go wrong!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?