BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
I really did not fluke the flavor of this tea. It did not taste like vanilla. But the leaf volume per bag was a good touch for people who would like the flavor, it really allows the tea to seep through the mesh.
hadas o.
hadas o.
Flushing, NY
Great!!!!
For me it was very hard to find black tea that is drinkable :)
I must say that it tastes great!! and the aroma is ti die for...
Thank you for introducing me to this brand, definitely buying it again!!!
masooma s.
masooma s.
So my mother was visiting and she fell in love with the tea. Now mom is the expert in tea and said this was top quality tea. Not over powering but not light and the slight taste of vanilla made it just perfect.
Jeanee W.
Jeanee W.
Hollywood, FL
I totally love the packaging and I prefer the satin fabric tea bags. I do prefer ginger and mint teas, but I find this one pretty good. I keep it at my desk at work to have in the afternoon instead of coffee.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
needville, tx
I received this tea free from influenster to try, when I opened it I was scared because it does have a very strong vanilla scent but once brewed the vanilla taste was very mellow. Overall I really enjoyed it.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Pensacola, FL
Not a big fan of this tea. It tastes like it wants to be a Chai. I have the same complaint with this one as with the green tea one...the tea gets out of the pyramid bag and ends up at the bottom of the cup.
Emily G.
Emily G.
This smells amazing. I love winding down drinking tea and it's always nice to try something new. I love the tea bags. It really helps give a good brew even when it's a loose leaf tea. It's very convenient.
Marybeth B.
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK
One of my favorites!! I regularly enjoy black tea by itself. But I love the vanilla combo. The flavor is not overpower, but tastes strong enough to wake you up. Love to grab a cup of this in the mornings.
Kay T.
Kay T.
Baltimore , MD
Absolutely yummers! The bold flavor of black tea with the soft hint if vanilla. Aromatic, soothing and tasty! I love the design of the tea hag! The container the bags come in and the product overall !
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Wow. I just made my first cup this morning and I can already tell I'm going to love it. It's fresh, and a strong black, full-bodied tea. I can certainly taste a hint of vanilla.
Definitely a must try.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?