BY PURE LEAF #17 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sherie D.
Spring Hill, TN
I really like this tea. I am from the south so sweet tea is my "thing" . I used honey to sweeten this and used creamer (which I'm told is weird?) but it was amazing!! I took it to work so I could have some every day. I'm so glad there is so much in what we got!
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
I have really been enjoying this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I was surprised at how sweet the vanilla is but it's not overpowering. I usually like my tea "extra sweet" but this flavor really works for me and I don't have to add a ton of sugar. I really like the container it comes in and it seems like it will keep fresher longer.
Taryn M.
Binghamton, NY
I received this and another tea complimentary from Influenster and I absolutely love it. It has ACTUAL VANILLA BEANS IN THE TEA BAG. It's definitely strong. Some people like a strong flavor over the tea, but this is the opposite. It's a very clean black tea flavor, and the vanilla is more subtle. It's a perfect balance.
Ariel G.
Erie, PA
I've always been a big fan of tea so when influenster sent me this to try for free I couldn't have been more excited. It has a wonderful rich flavor that just warms you. I love the mesh pouches the loose leaves are in it really let's you see just what you're gonna be drinking. I recommend this to everyone it really was delicious.
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
I received this complimentary for testing/reviewing purposes.
So I was really on the fence about this flavor of tea because I am not a big vanilla person, scents/flavors. But I went ahead and tried it and I can definitely say this is not my cup of tea. For me the flavor is strong and I do not like the after taste. The tea smells great, kind of a sweet smell. If you are not big on vanilla I would not suggest to get this one.
Nikki K.
Rougemont, NC
This tea is so delightful. It's almost like a dessert. It's bold and has the most sensual vanilla notes. I can drink this for breakfast because it's so earthy and really perks you up for the day. It's great in the evening because it is so soothing and rich. This is one of my favorite teas. It doesn't even require a sweetener.
Julie P.
Southampton, PA
I wasn't a big fan of this tea at all! I am a big tea drinker as I usually have two-three cups a day. I wasn't very impressed with the flavor. Did not taste at all like Vanilla. I definitely do not think I will be purchasing this tea. If you like the flavor of plain black tea I would say try it, but do not expect much Vanilla.
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Thank you Influenster and PureLeaf for the free sample! I really enjoyed the flavor of the Black tea with vanilla. I tried it with 3 different sweeteners and none effected the flavor negatively. You can use sugar, honey, or Splenda and still enjoy the bold flavor. Great tea for mornings. Definitely recommended!
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
I love this tea. The flavor is not over powering just a hint and you can taste the Tea then the hint of vanilla. Pure Leaf Tea on it's own is great full tasting Tea but they made a twist great full taste and i would buy this again and for my daughter also.
Kristine I.
Received the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla and I finally had a chance to taste it. It is very bold and I let it steep for about 10 minutes. It has a warmth type of taste to it and great for winter. The packaging is nice and its definitely an eye catcher!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.