BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Courtney T.
This tea is amazing! I love this flavor combination. It makes my morning complete. It is a great tea to have first thing each morning, it is a true pick me up.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
I received this tea to try and review from influenster. I have to say I was happy with the vanilla taste. I wasn't sure I'd like it. I'd purchase this product.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I love how much you can taste the vanilla. It really makes for a really creamy taste to your tea. I love how you can smell the vanilla even before you make it.
Aleah H.
Lebanon, MO
I am not a huge fan of this tea. It has a kind of odd taste to it. Not sure if it's a preservative or the vanilla used, but I don't love the flavor of it.
Racheal H.
MARYVILLE, TN
I received this for free in my Vox box to test and review and this one is just as delicious as the green tea. What a great addition to my tea collection!
Ashley W.
Collierville, TN
This tea is so incredibly smooth and fragrant. I am usually a little bit of sugar with a splash of cream girl in my tea, but this amazing all on its own!
Jacquie D.
Barberton, OH
Not a big fan of vanilla in iced tea. But I do love pure leaf and I love loose leaf! Love the other flavors and will use this when I'm out of other teas!
Sophia N.
San Diego, CA
I love the subtle vanilla flavor, and this is a good black tea but not great. The leaf quality is good but not amazing. Still a pretty good tea overall!
Alicia H.
I'm not a huge fan of Vanilla flavored anything but this tea is tolerable for the most part. If you like Vanilla you would love it. I love blank tea!
Amy H.
Brunswick, OH
I loved the Pure Leaf vanilla home brew tea! It had a great, light vanilla taste. It wasn't too strong or sweet! Definitely happy to receive this!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.