BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target
Maya C.
Got this in my pure leaf voxbox. Definitely a yummy tea for this winter weather! Great packaging and environmental friendly. The vanilla is very subtle but a nice kick to each sip. I added sugar to my cup and add some sweetness but the vanilla adds a bit of sweet all by itself!
Daniela H.
Black tea is my favorite tea & vanilla is one of my favorite flavors, so I had to try this one first when Influenster sent me two Pure Leaf tea jars for free to test & review. I usually just add a little sugar to my tea & drink it like that, but I looked up popular ways to drink black tea & discovered that hazelnut creamer tastes magical in black tea. This one was great & I can't wait to try more.
Elizabeth M.
I love love this tea this's the first time I try pure leaf black tea with vanilla and I love it definitely will recommend this tea now is one of my favor thanks infuenster for sending this tea for testing purpose now I can add this tea to one of my favorite tea 😚😚😚
Angela T.
Spokane, WA
I enjoy a good cup of tea and am thankful to have been chosen to try this out. I love the lemonade with iced tea combo that pure leaf makes. This particular tea was a bit much flavor wise with the vanilla. I like tea that I can add my own flavor too so I won't be buying this flavor again but I did buy the regular black tea so I'm excited to give it another shot. Definitely need more of a variety!
Melissa L.
Roswell, NM
This isn't the strongest black tea. In fact, the vanilla is more pronounced than the tea. Oddly, though, the heavy influence of the vanilla results in a strange, synthetic flavor, like I've used artificial sweetener (I haven't.) I'd say this is tea for people who aren't really looking for the strong taste of black tea. I'll probably finish this sample up, but I doubt I'd buy it in the future.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
This tea is amazing i am so happy i got to test these homebrew teas the vanilla is so soothing very good and i love the pyramid bags they brew so much better and give such a great taste i like that i can see all the amazing little leaves while its steeping. 💘 this tea its amazing
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Not only was this tea delicious but it was great quality! The bags are very strong, they aren't made of cheap paper bags like most. The tea reminded me and hubby of coffee. It was very fresh tea. The smell is amazing as well. Will be buying this soon as mine runs out. Wont be long we have three bags left and I just got this three days ago.
Michelle G.
MISSION, TX
This was the first one I tried and it is super delicious!! It leaves a clean crisp vanilla flavor on your lips to savor. It didn't need alot of sugar either. Some teas you get that no matter how much sugar you put its not sweet enough. This one needs one teaspoon of either honey or sugar. And yes I recommend it to the vanilla fans!! Yum!!
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
I have really been enjoying this Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. I was surprised at how sweet the vanilla is but it's not overpowering. I usually like my tea "extra sweet" but this flavor really works for me and I don't have to add a ton of sugar. I really like the container it comes in and it seems like it will keep fresher longer.
Bety P.
I was not a fan of black tea and the one time I tried it I didn't like it. I received Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla as a complimentary for testing so I gave it a try. It does not taste bad at all. I will deftly a fan of this tea now. The vanilla adds a better taste.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.