BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nesha U.
Nesha U.
Bowie, MD
This was great! I really enjoy this tea in the morning after breakfast. It's got a nice smooth vanilla flavor and isn't fake-tasting at all. Great tea. I received it complimentary for review purposes from Influenster.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
Yum. I love tea in the evening, and I like tea that I don't have to add anything to. Usually I'll have peppermint tea, which barely has a flavor. This tea was nicely flavored but not too strong, I'm really loving it!
The-Exercist E.
The-Exercist E.
It can be difficult to find a light black tea that isn't overpowering. I was originally worried that this vanilla flavor would takeover, but the end result is quite delicate and enjoyable! I'd gladly buy this again.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
I just received this tea free from Influenster in a Vox box and am so happy I got to try it. I love the hint of vanilla in the black tea it's not overpowering. It's so delicious! Thank you @Pureleaf and @Influenster
Christiana H.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
I am not usually a tea drinker but this tea has changed my life!! I love vanilla everything and this tea makes the perfect cup to wind down with. I received this product complimentary from pure leaf and influenster
Aixa C.
Aixa C.
Is a magnificent tea, although suddenly the taste is a bit strong however it is still delicious, it leaves you with that feeling of relief and tranquility, I recommend it if you want to try something really unique.
elizabeth m.
elizabeth m.
Compton, CA
this is highly addicting and delicious! i have literally been drinking this everyday since i got it. i drink it at least once if not twice a day. i'm already looking to get more. be sure to drink it with milk. YUM!
Trestney M.
Trestney M.
Roxboro, NC
I'll be honest. I'm not big on hot teas. I enjoyed the flavors of this at first but the more I drank the more I didn't enjoy it. I think that's a matter of personal preference. The product was good just not for me
Lasha C.
Lasha C.
Eglin AFB, FL
I love the Pureleaf Black Tea with vanilla! I added a small amount of sugar like I always do but its smooth and has a great taste. This is the first Black tea I've tried and Im definitely buying it in the future.
April W.
April W.
I love the packaging in the bottle.It is so appealing to the eye.The vanilla flavor was there and it tastes very good.It was very smooth and it relaxed me after a cold day at work.I would recommend it to others.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?