BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Serena A.
Philadelphia
Had the chance to sample this in my latest voxbox. I really enjoyed this flavor, the cup I brewed was strong with a hint of vanilla that wasn't overpowering or artificial. I usually put sugar in my tea, but I didn't feel the need for this blend. I'm happy with this product and will try other flavors!
Jen S.
Halethorpe, MD
DO NOT LET THIS TEA OVERSTEEP!!! I always leave my teabags in the tea and this was apparently a poor decision for Pure Leaf. This tea is STRONG and the vanilla is overpowering if you steep it for too long. Of course, if you like your tea bitter then steep away!
I really enjoyed my second cup, where I steeped to the recommended 3 minutes. Can be enjoyed with or without extra sweetener!
Meghan W.
Wilmington, DE
I may be in the minority here, but I'm not the biggest fan of vanilla. I like black tea a lot, and I appreciated that this didn't use artificial vanilla flavoring, there still seemed to be something missing from it. A small spoonful of sugar and a splash of cashew milk made it okay.
Mostly though, it was just an inoffensive black tea with hint of vanilla.
Meg W.
I love the packaging and the pyramid bags themselves but honestly I'm not a fan of the flavor. I'm not saying it's terrible because it's not by any means. It's just not a flavor combo for myself personally. I gave it a chance but vanilla in my tea just doesn't work. I tried adding sugar which helped a little, tried creamer, and even tried ice. I was determined to like it but it just didn't happen.
Breanna R.
I received this in a box box try try. I can't say I was super excited, since black tea is pretty plain, & bitter. The promise of a vanilla flavor left me wondering how bad the tea must be alone. However, I am sipping on a cup of this now. I must say I was wrong. This tea is so smooth, and not bitter at all. The vanilla is so pleasant. I also want to add that I love the pyramid bags, and the material they are made of it ideal for not worrying about a busted bag. I recommend this tea.
Tara S.
Lynchburg, VA
This tea is great! It comes in a plastic container with a lid that screws on keeping the tea fresh inside the container. The aroma of the tea can be described as "smoky with a hint of sweetness." The taste is very comforting. It's fresh tasting black tea flavor with a hint of sweetness and comfort from the vanilla. Even folks who don't enjoy hot tea should enjoy this flavor as it is mild and comforting.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I recently received this tea in a voxbox campaign. It came at the perfect time because I recently made the switch from coffee to tea for health reasons.

This tea has a nice mellow flavor that isn't overpowering. The vanilla adds a nice sweetness to it that comes out more if you add condensed milk/sugar/ or honey. I especially enjoyed this flavor because it reminds me of a good vanilla latte.
Justine A.
This is a wonderful tea. I love vanilla tea in general but this one is really great and good tasting. I never knew that Pure Leaf made bagged teas until now. Highly recommend this tea. I received this for free to test out. I steeped for 5 minutes and left the tea bag in the cup. It has really great flavor. I've tried it twice so far and I'm really happy with it. Thanks Influenster!
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I absolutely love a good cup of hot tea, especially in the middle of winter! It gives you just enough caffeine to power through the afternoon. This tea was delicious all by itself. I typically don't like adding honey or other sweeteners to my tea, so the vanilla bean was the perfect way to cut the bitterness of the black tea leaf. The pyramid bags look so pretty steeping in my tea cups!
Jade P.
I was kinda disappointed with this tea, to be honest. As an avid tea drinker, I expected the black tea to be stronger. Instead, it's weak with a strong vanilla flavour. I would have appreciated the tea more had it been a stronger black tea flavour. I think that would balance out the vanilla taste. Also, I *think* that the marigold petals are in the tea bag for colour more so than flavour.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.