BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Renee B.
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
Vanilla lovers delight in a tea. Influnster and Pure leaf set me up with a sample to test and review for free.It is definitely a preffered taste as I am not sure everyone will enjoy as much as me. Made for a nice mid day tea.
Rosalie S.
Rosalie S.
Loving this flavor! The hint of vanilla isnt too much but just enough to sweeten the tea. Love the pyramid shape as well this is my first time getting to use one definitely better then traditional bags! Very delicious tea!!!
Rebecca  A.
Rebecca A.
Fresno, CA
Love the way the bags are made. We've been drinking ours warm love the smooth black teeth and hint of vanilla. we like ours sweetened with one spoon of sugar. This is definitely something I can see purchasing in the future.
cherese e.
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
Recieved this tea along with the green tea complimentary of Influenster. The black tea really wasn't my favorite i guess cause it was vanilla. Overall it was a great with honey and bagels but im just not a black tea person
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Orlando, FL
Delicious, not a strong vanilla taste but just enough, the tea isn't bitter at all and I highly recommend to others , I don't see any need for improving. Price is a good one and not
To expensive. I will be buying it again
Jeannie S.
Jeannie S.
I got my samples and thought "how did they know it's the perfect day for hot tea!?" And it is absolutely what you would expect from Pure Leaf. The one surprise is the beautiful aroma of vanilla. Subtle but very soothing.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
I love vanilla and I love this tea! The quality is amazing and they don't need to change a thing. This was my very first time trying it, but I'm not sure of the cost because it was a VoxBox. I truly recommend to others!
Keiline O.
Keiline O.
This is very yummy. One of the best most delicious teas i have ever tasted. Its good to drink all year round. Its taste amazing and awesome. I recommend this to everyone in the whole world and especially the Tea lovers
Blair S.
Blair S.
Vincennes, IN
Love this. Has just the right amount of vanilla. Smells delicious too. Love the flavor and would be good both hot and cold. Would definitely recommend for tea lovers. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
This had an interesting flavor as I could get very strings hints of vanilla in the aftertaste of this tea. At first I wasn't a fan but I must say that it grew on me after I finished the first cup. The flavor is smooth.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?