BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dariela P.
I received this from influenster to try. I like black tea and that it has vanilla is wonderful. I tried it as iced since I'm not a big fan of drinking tea hot. Definitely recommend it
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Iv tried something like this before and it tasted gross. When I tried this one it tasted really good. Like it was good ingredients that weren't fake. I was very happy about this tea.
Ashley W.
Yummy! Sweeter than I expected it to be. I typically drink tea black, without milk or sugar. This tasted like I had added sugar, so it was a nice alternative to a typical black tea.
Jen B.
Depew, NY
I love all of Tea Leafs products! Bought this at target a few weeks ago with a coupon. Real tea is so costly but these real tea bags are perfectly authentic and delicious. So fresh!
Brianna D.
I received this in a box this month and was super excited! It's very smooth and delicious. And it's a very pretty golden color that's delightful to stare into when you're not awake
Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
I received this tea complimentary for review and I really really wanted to like it. I just don't think I'm a hot tea person because I passed a few along to my mom and she loves it.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
Very bold black tea flavor with a hint of vanilla. Smells and tastes slightly sweet. Great for if you are having a sweet tooth. Been enjoying this tea at work all week. Delicious!
Karalynn B.
Delicious! I'm not usually a hot tea Drinker but since it was complimentary of Influenster and Pure leaf, I gave it a try. It needed some added sweetner, but it was really good!
Denisse V.
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is one of the most aromatic and delicious tasting teas I have ever had. I absolutely loved the taste of real natural vanilla beans in this tea.
Tyra J.
I use this as my post dinner dessert tea. Light vanilla flavor and scent defiantly not overpowering. Smooth flavor, minimal steeping time. Overall a good team for everyday use.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?