BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Bridget A.
La porte, TX
I love Black Tea. I normally don't go out of my comfort zone when I make tea. Lipton is usually my go-to. However, the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is quite refreshing and not overpowering with the Vanilla. I did add some honey just to sweeten the tea a bit since it is quite strong without it. I would certainly buy this tea again and I did really enjoy the flavor.
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this tea free from Influenster for review. I'm am a big fan of teas but not vanilla teas so I was a little weary trying this tea. This tea was quite pleasant without a strong vanilla taste. I drink my teas without any sweeteners and I brew it longer than the recommended brewing time. This rea was a pleasant surprise and a pleasant addition to my tea stash.
Cate B.
Gardiner, ME
I drink a lot of tea... So I was super super excited to try this because I have yet to branch out to trying the loose leaf teas. This Black Tea with Vanilla is strong and sharp with the warm vanilla flavor to round it out. This was my first experience with a loose leaf tea and the cool silky pyramid bags... If you like real tea you will love this, definitely stronger that your regular tea bag! Can't wait to try their other flavors!
Joanne H.
I received the Black Tea with Vanilla and the Iced Green Tea with Citrus Pure Leaf tea bags this morning complementary of Influenster. I am a regular tea drinker so I was excited to try this Black Tea with Vanilla. It is very mild black tea and has a great touch of vanilla-it's pretty strong, but not overpowering. My only concern is I'm not sure if it's decaffeinated, or how much caffeine this has in it.
Carly M.
This was so amazingly delicious! I was skeptical of the vanilla flavor before I tried it because normally "vanilla" teas never taste vanilla at all but this one did! The tea was very flavorful and full bodied. It has almost a light chi tea taste which I love. And the packaging is great! I love that it comes in a plastic container. I will 100% be buying more of this!
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I recieved this complinentary from influenster. I am not much for hot tea but I was more than willing to try this. One night my daughter's throat was sore so she asked for some just to soothe her. We boiled some water and had ourselves to mugs. It really wasn't bad. I drank about half but my daughter drank all of her's. The vanilla is very suttle. I enjoyed it at night with a teaspoon of sugar.
Carmella S.
Thank you influesnter for the deliciously warm tea to keep us cold in the winter months! My boyfriend and I tried this one of those weekends where the cold kept us indoors and it was the perfect wintery treat! It follows the young person trend of bolder flavors with fun spice blends! Pure Leaf does not disappoint. I love the little tart citrus at the end of the sip!
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I received this tea from inflenster for testing purposes. First off the packaging is nice and the aroma is a bit different from regular black tea due to the vanilla added. It's not a sweet or bitter tea. It's smoother than a regular black tea to me. The vanilla is not overwhelming but just right. If you are a fan of vanilla and black tea then I would suggest trying this out.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
I really like this tea it isn't overpowering like other black teas are. There is a nice taste of vanilla that is a great addition to this tea. The only negative thing for me is that I am very sensitive to caffeine and it gives me a instant headache. What I will do in the future is steep it first in 8 ounces then use it in my cup to get less caffeine. I really do like this tea. Great quality product.
Kezia W.
Hayneville, AL
When I first opened Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla, I knew I was going to love it! The scent of the black tea was so fresh and had a strong vanilla bean aroma. After brewing, the tea did NOT disappoint. It's bold like a high quality tea house black tea but smooth and full of sweet vanilla bean flavor. I love this tea with just a spoon full of honey that's all I need. It reminds me of a pot I would order at high in shop.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.