BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jackie R.
Buford, GA
I love the pure leaf black tea with vanilla. It tastes so good by itself or with a little bit of sweetener. It is great for at night to unwind after a long day. I would totally recommend this.
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this tea! I'm more of a green tea drinker because black can be a bit too much more me. But I love the bold flavor of this tea and the mellow vanilla flavor is what makes it to die for!
Danielle B.
Wonder Lake, IL
I recieved this sample boxbox for the pure leaf home brew and couldnt be happier!! It tastes fresh brewed and i love the pyramids! Thanks influenster and pure leaf! Cant wait to buy some now!
Brittany G.
Medford, NJ
I really enjoyed this tea. I was surprised about the subtle vanilla flavor. It tasted great! The only issue I had was that the packaging doesn't state if it's caffeinated or decaffeinated.
Tyla G.
Mesquite, TX
This is straight up the best tasting tea I had. It's amazing love the combo of flavors definitely good for your pallet. Bought again even before finishing just because it was that great.
Christy S.
Gilbert, AZ
I got these in a voxbox to try out. They're so delicious. I prefer the black tea. I recommend this highly before a long day. They are also very flavorful so no need for creams or sugars.
Angela D.
This is by far the best tea I have tasted in a very long time. I love it hot or cold. The vanilla adds an extra loveliness to it's great taste. Add a little honey and you're good to go.
Anjel F.
Anaheim, CA
O m g one of the best teas I have had amazing im sick right now and I put a little honey in it it is amazing i love how big the sample is i definately recommend the black tea w vanilla
Gaby S.
Waterbury, CT
I liked the tea. The vanilla scent is very strong. I would have preferred if the tea was paired with a flavor other than vanilla. If you like vanilla, you will probably like this tea.
Dariela P.
I received this from influenster to try. I like black tea and that it has vanilla is wonderful. I tried it as iced since I'm not a big fan of drinking tea hot. Definitely recommend it
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?