BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Racine, WI
This is a wonderful black tea. It's especially refreshing during the cold winter months that I'm experiencing right now. The vanilla flavor is authentic, straight off the bean. Not the fake vanilla that most other bagged teas have.
Candice R.
Candice R.
This tea is yummy! I drink black tea every morning and have reached for this tea every morning since receiving it from influenster. The first few times I accidentally let it steep much too long (mom life) and it didn't get bitter.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Meridian, ID
This tea ☕️ was so yummy! I drank it with honey 🍯 and it did not disappoint! The only reason why it doesn't get a full five stars is that it's very basic. The flavor is incredible with honey, and I would definitely purchase it!!!
Sophs B.
Sophs B.
I received this from influenster for free to sample and this stuff is amazing! The flavour is so tasty and the packaging is adorable I enjoy drinking this one in the mornings to start my day.. if you love tea you will love this!
Gina G.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
This tea has a lot of flavor. It's a strong tea and you can definitely taste the vanilla. It's not my taste. I prefer a milder taste and am not a huge fan of vanilla. But for those who like those flavors this is a very nice tea.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
I love the fact you can taste the vanilla. I tried it without sugar or milk so I could see it's flavor for what it really is, and I was VERY IMPRESSED! I would recommend this to anyone who loves tea. I can't wait to try it cold.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
I loved the taste, aroma and packaging! The iced green was so refreshing and the citrus and orange pieces made the tea so flavorsome. The Black tea with vanilla was amazing! I am sick right now and it was soothing and delicious.
Christie M.
Christie M.
This tea was very delicious! I usually have to add sugar and milk to my black tea to make it drinkable for me, but the vanilla in this tea makes it sweet enough that I don't need to add anything! It is truly a great tasting tea.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
This tea is really good! I know this is a strange description, but the taste reminds me of marshmallows in the best possible way. The quality is also good enough to make two strong mugs of hot tea. I will buy it when I run out!
Codie M.
Codie M.
Leavenworth, KS
The taste is amazing!! It's really good on its own, but if you add honey like our family did, it brings the flavor to a whole new level! The vanilla isn't a strong flavor, more of a hint of vanilla, but it's completely perfect.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?