BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Macomb, IL
I typically am not a big fan of black tea. I lived in Uganda and it has some of the best black tea in the world and I still refused to drink it. I could not get enough of this though! The vanilla compliments the flavor of the tea so well.
Vennessa G.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
I am in love with this amazing tea. It has such a sweet wonderful note of vanilla and it is a brand that I love. I can have it either hot or cold and it is the perfect treat for a long hard day. Really pleased that I got to try this out.
Starr C.
Starr C.
waukegan, IL
Black tea with vanilla is delicious i absolutely love this tea. I made a cup of this tea and all it take one tea bag. Its strong and also is kinda sweet. Out all the teas this dont require it completely optional if you want to add sugar.
sarah b.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
This tea is good, but I am not a fan of black tea in general so this is not my favorite. There's nothing wrong with it, just not my personal taste. I do love the vanilla flavor that it has, and I'm sure fans of black tea would love this!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I love a cup of hot tea in the evening, and this is perfect. I love the hint of vanilla with the black tea. I add a little sugar, and it taste amazing. It is mild, not bitter. I will recommend this and definitely purchase in the future.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Got this complimentary in a vox box to try and love it. Vanilla flavor is great but not overpowering. Delicious with a spot of milk. Sachet is lovely and perfect size. I would definitely recommend to others and I love this brand anyway.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Johnstown, Pa
This tea was so delicious it had the perfect touch of vanilla not to overwhelming like some teas can be.I loved the convenient canister it came in and it really opened my eyes to different kinds of tea I would definately huy this again
Jesse L.
Jesse L.
Better than Tea twice the price. Honestly it was the best tea I've gotten outside of a high end tea store. The black tea with vanilla was delicious and perfect to finish off a night. The green tea with citrus was spicey and flavorful.
P R.
P R.
laurel, MD
I really liked Pure Leaf Black Tea With Vanilla. Its has a very good and soothing scent. It taste strong with just a hint of vanilla which I liked. The vanilla is not overpowering. I drink it as an afternoon tea and it refreshes me.
Micki R.
Micki R.
Findlay, OH
I am usually a fruity tea person this but this Black tea with Vanilla is amazing! It will definitely be in the mix up with my morning coffee. The vanilla is so smooth and the black tea is not bitter at all. Would recommend for sure.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?