BY PURE LEAF #44 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
Yum. I love tea in the evening, and I like tea that I don't have to add anything to. Usually I'll have peppermint tea, which barely has a flavor. This tea was nicely flavored but not too strong, I'm really loving it!
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
I just received this tea free from Influenster in a Vox box and am so happy I got to try it. I love the hint of vanilla in the black tea it's not overpowering. It's so delicious! Thank you @Pureleaf and @Influenster
Aixa C.
Is a magnificent tea, although suddenly the taste is a bit strong however it is still delicious, it leaves you with that feeling of relief and tranquility, I recommend it if you want to try something really unique.
elizabeth m.
Compton, CA
this is highly addicting and delicious! i have literally been drinking this everyday since i got it. i drink it at least once if not twice a day. i'm already looking to get more. be sure to drink it with milk. YUM!
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
I love the Pureleaf Black Tea with vanilla! I added a small amount of sugar like I always do but its smooth and has a great taste. This is the first Black tea I've tried and Im definitely buying it in the future.
Bernadette R.
I really did not fluke the flavor of this tea. It did not taste like vanilla. But the leaf volume per bag was a good touch for people who would like the flavor, it really allows the tea to seep through the mesh.
April W.
I love the packaging in the bottle.It is so appealing to the eye.The vanilla flavor was there and it tastes very good.It was very smooth and it relaxed me after a cold day at work.I would recommend it to others.
hadas o.
Flushing, NY
Great!!!!
For me it was very hard to find black tea that is drinkable :)
I must say that it tastes great!! and the aroma is ti die for...
Thank you for introducing me to this brand, definitely buying it again!!!
Krystal P.
Pensacola, FL
Not a big fan of this tea. It tastes like it wants to be a Chai. I have the same complaint with this one as with the green tea one...the tea gets out of the pyramid bag and ends up at the bottom of the cup.
Emily G.
This smells amazing. I love winding down drinking tea and it's always nice to try something new. I love the tea bags. It really helps give a good brew even when it's a loose leaf tea. It's very convenient.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Laura O.