BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elle T.
Elle T.
Perfect for cold weather! Just the right blend of tea. I like how the vanilla is not overpowering the taste of the black tea. It's light but flavorful and very aromatic. Excited to try other flavors! So grateful to receive this complimentary tea!
Beth J.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
This tea was given to me in the Pure Leaf Influenster box. I've tried the Pure Leaf teas in a bottle and I was not impressed. But this Tea was excellent. The flavor is super earthly but sweet. It tastes like vanilla beans. I highly recommend it.
Machelle H.
Machelle H.
I received the PureLeaf Black Tea with Vanilla and I really didnt like the taste of it. It really was a tea not for me. It did come in a container that was nicely sealed and cute little tea bags.
I got this product complimentary for my opinion.
Joanie W.
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
I really like this. It was quick to make and very simple. It has a nice flavor and scent. I did have to add a couple of spoons of sugar but all in all it was a new beverage. It was packaged nicely and I like the little silk like tea baggies.
harneet k.
harneet k.
Winnetka, CA
The pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is yummy !!! The vanilla isn't over powering. The tea isn't too sweet or bitter!!! I don't know what I was expecting, however this is a nice surprise. Perfect on a cold day or just on a day to wind down.
jessica k.
jessica k.
Myerstown, PA
i am not a big fan of vanilla so i gave this tea to my friend to try, and what she had to say was she loved it not to bitter and can definitely taste the vanilla but it was quite strong for her taste. reviewed complimentary of influenster.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the vanilla scent. It's intoxicating. The tea bags are just the right size for that morning cup of tea. It's a perfect wake up call. I love the affordability of pure leaf teas. I would recommend that any tea lover buy Pure Leaf tea.
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
I was pretty skeptical about this one, don't like getting out of my comfort zone, but it had vanilla which I am truly in love with. It was pretty darn good and I put some honey as a sweet bet and omg, talk about relaxing and good for sleep
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Georgetown, KY
I received this complimentary of Influenster in my latest Vox box! I was given two black tea and vanilla containers. The team has a very smooth flavor, with hints of vanilla! I'm not usually a black tea fan, but I really enjoyed this one!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I'm really loving this tea. It's so good! I like to add just a bit of milk or cream and a touch of honey to sweeten it and enjoy it before bed to wind down for the night. I usually just drink regular black tea, but I'm loving the vanilla!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?