BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Crystal L.
Sooo gooood! It's a cold night tonight, so I thought I would try this tea I received in my free VoxBox, and it is just what I needed! I can't believe I got this for free here, honestly. The vanilla flavor isn't too strong, just enough to lend some extra flavor. I really dig this tea, and recommend it for anyone who is looking for a great hot tea option!
Breanna R.
I received this in a box box try try. I can't say I was super excited, since black tea is pretty plain, & bitter. The promise of a vanilla flavor left me wondering how bad the tea must be alone. However, I am sipping on a cup of this now. I must say I was wrong. This tea is so smooth, and not bitter at all. The vanilla is so pleasant. I also want to add that I love the pyramid bags, and the material they are made of it ideal for not worrying about a busted bag. I recommend this tea.
Jen S.
Halethorpe, MD
DO NOT LET THIS TEA OVERSTEEP!!! I always leave my teabags in the tea and this was apparently a poor decision for Pure Leaf. This tea is STRONG and the vanilla is overpowering if you steep it for too long. Of course, if you like your tea bitter then steep away!
I really enjoyed my second cup, where I steeped to the recommended 3 minutes. Can be enjoyed with or without extra sweetener!
Serena A.
Elkins Park, PA
Had the chance to sample this in my latest voxbox. I really enjoyed this flavor, the cup I brewed was strong with a hint of vanilla that wasn't overpowering or artificial. I usually put sugar in my tea, but I didn't feel the need for this blend. I'm happy with this product and will try other flavors!
Meghan W.
Wilmington, DE
I may be in the minority here, but I'm not the biggest fan of vanilla. I like black tea a lot, and I appreciated that this didn't use artificial vanilla flavoring, there still seemed to be something missing from it. A small spoonful of sugar and a splash of cashew milk made it okay.
Mostly though, it was just an inoffensive black tea with hint of vanilla.
Meg W.
I love the packaging and the pyramid bags themselves but honestly I'm not a fan of the flavor. I'm not saying it's terrible because it's not by any means. It's just not a flavor combo for myself personally. I gave it a chance but vanilla in my tea just doesn't work. I tried adding sugar which helped a little, tried creamer, and even tried ice. I was determined to like it but it just didn't happen.
Sarah N.
I love the flavor of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla! It is not as bitter as other black teas and has a hint of vanilla without being overwhelming. It is great with or without additional flavoring (i.e. sweetener or cream/milk). I am typically a lover of black teas with cream/milk and no sweetener, but I have enjoyed this tea with nothing in it and am a huge fan. I will be buying more!
Justine A.
This is a wonderful tea. I love vanilla tea in general but this one is really great and good tasting. I never knew that Pure Leaf made bagged teas until now. Highly recommend this tea. I received this for free to test out. I steeped for 5 minutes and left the tea bag in the cup. It has really great flavor. I've tried it twice so far and I'm really happy with it. Thanks Influenster!
I'Esha T.
Quincy, MA
What a delicious cup of tea that reminds me of chai tea when combined with a flavored creamer. I enjoyed the black tea with the vanilla flavor. It is definitely good to the last drop. This product is worth trying out. You can have this tea hot or cold.
Toni T.
Minneapolis , MN
I received this tea compliments of Influenster to taste it and then write my review. Right when you open the container, the vanilla scent surrounds you and it smells so good. I am a regular tea drinker and do not usually add anything to my tea. This tea is absolutely delicious on its own. I really enjoy this tea and will definitely be purchasing more when this is gone. I highly recommend this amazing tea.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.