BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Love love love the pure leaf brand already. Received this as a free sample through influenster. Love the cute little jars they came in as well as the tea inside. Perfect amount of vanilla flavor. Highly recommend this product! Plus reusable plastic jars!
Christina N.
Christina N.
I wasn't a huge fan of this tea. I think it was the vanilla flavor that threw me off. I did like that there was very little debris in the mug after leaving the sturdy teabag in my mug while I drank the tea. If you like vanilla, you woulf like this tea!!
Onoris B.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
I just try and drink pure leaf black tea with vanilla, i have to said that i love the taste of the black tea you can slightly smell and taste the vanilla flavor but in general i like and enjoy it my pure leaf black vanilla hot tea. Thanks Influenster!!
Anna S.
Anna S.
New London, CT
Delicious tea. Strong notes of vanilla and not too strong. I really enjoyed the packaging as well as the pyramid tea bad. I usually don't drink much tea but this is definitely a new favorite. I will be purchasing again for sure. Really glad I tried it.
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
So excited to receive some free tea, and a generous helping of it to boot! I'm not usually a fan of vanilla flavored tea, but this one isn't overpowering. It's smooth, just enough flower, and the perfect warming beverage for a snowy day like this one!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Joliet, IL
Just received this tea complementary to review in my most recent Vox box and it has quickly become an new favorite. The vanilla flavor is subtle and natural- no fake tasting flavor or sweetness! It's just sweet enough to not need any added sweetness.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely LOVE this tea. This is my first experience with it and it's probably my new favorite tea. I'll for sure be buying more. The flavor is so great. Nice and strong and just the perfect hint of vanilla. I've already recommended it to friends.
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
I love the pure leaf black tea wit vanilla!! It's delicious and sooth hug for your throat as well!! It's a great value! Love the flavor! I got this product to review for free and I'm so delighted because it's great and calming with a great taste!!
LAUREN N.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
This tea is great. I would tone down on the vanilla however. You can definitely taste the vanilla bean-ness of flavor in it but it seems almost too powerful. However it is smooth, balanced and has a great aroma. The black tea does its job as well!
Elle T.
Elle T.
Perfect for cold weather! Just the right blend of tea. I like how the vanilla is not overpowering the taste of the black tea. It's light but flavorful and very aromatic. Excited to try other flavors! So grateful to receive this complimentary tea!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?