BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cathy H.
This was my first experience with Pure Leaf teas. I received this tea complimentary for testing purposes. I have enjoyed two cups of this tea in the last week. The first cup was good, rich in tea flavor, and the vanilla was strong but not over-powering. The second cup the next day was equally as good if not better. This time I added two packets of Sweet n Low. The flavor was tasty and would be interested in purchasing my next container.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
My husband and I are huge tea drinkers and are always on the lookout for nice flavors. Just 1 tea bag is strong enough to steep a whole tea pot and the vanilla flavor is not at all overwhelming. The packaging is nice and so is the pyramid tea bag packaging. The taste is light and refreshingly different. I received the Pure Leaf Black tea with vanilla complimentary from Influenster for reviewing but all opinions are honest.
Essence L.
Bethesda , MD
This tea was better than I thought it would be. It is very flavorful and the smell is delightful! Don't let it steep too long though because it is a very strong black tea. I'd say maybe 2-3 mins max. This was my first time trying Pure Leaf tea bags but I am impressed, they are very high quality teas, would definitely recommend!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I was very skeptical prior to trying this tea. I had just come inside from a very cold day and was ready for a hot drink. I am pretty picky about taste but decided to try my new tea that I received complimentary from #PureLeaf and #Influenster.
This tea is AMAZING! From the very first sip, I was an instant fan. It is a smooth, refreshing hot drink. I loved the hint of vanilla. It just bumped the like factor up a notch.
I will definitely be purchasing more and I recommend that everyone try it!
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Love this tea and the subtle vanilla flavor! I love black tea so was excited to receive this in my voxbox! I love the flavor, but it is a little strong for me so I added a little truvia and much better. I like that it comes in the pyramid as loose leaf tea, it takes away the hassle of a little strainer for brewing loose leaf tea.
Jessica M.
The vanilla notes in this is amazing! Hot or cold it makes for a superior tasting cup of tea. My only complaint is that the flavor gets bland rather quickly. This is not a tea bag that can withstand additional uses. You get one good cup of tea, but thats ok, thats what they are selling. This tea rocks as far as i am concerned.
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
I love trying new food items especially tea so I was happy to get picked for this box. I enjoy vanilla in my tea so I was excited to try this flavor. I made a large cup of hot tea and like the hint of vanilla in the black tea. It wasn't to strong and just right amount of vanilla in it. It has a nice overall flavor and I would recommend to others who enjoy vanilla in their tea. The tea leaves were nice and fresh.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great new tea flavor to try. So excited to participate in reviewing this tea voxbox. I love black tea and adding some vanilla to the taste makes it better. I tried this hot and was not disappointed. Great for those cold days or if your like me and are fighting a cold this is for you. Easy to make instructions. If you are a tea lover this is something you need to try. Would recommend.
Heidi W.
Beaumont, CA
This is a nice rich, smooth Black Vanilla Tea that is easy to make at home for Tea House tea at home. If you are a fan of Black Tea like me, you will love this. I really like the addition of vanilla. It adds a smoothness and creamy flavor and taste balancing out the flavor nicely. It is affordable and easy to find at your local store.
Renee F.
Atwater, CA
I received this tea free to try and review. Honestly I am very surprise that I liked it as much as I do. Normally I do not like vanilla anything. But this tea was great. It has a nice softellow vanilla flavor not but overpowering the tea. It smells very pleasant, I want to use it a potpourri.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.