BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Emily L.
Davenport, IA
I am a big tea drinker and was impressed with this tea! I enjoyed that it was in a bag, but the leaves were not pulverized like many bagged teas. I thought the packaging was classy and inviting. I really liked the flavor of the tea! It had a classic black tea flavor, but with the added sweetness of vanilla. I didn't need any sweetener it was perfect. This is a fantastic tea!
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this tea free from Influenster for review. I'm am a big fan of teas but not vanilla teas so I was a little weary trying this tea. This tea was quite pleasant without a strong vanilla taste. I drink my teas without any sweeteners and I brew it longer than the recommended brewing time. This rea was a pleasant surprise and a pleasant addition to my tea stash.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I've never tried black tea before but I have to say it's pretty good. When I first opened it, I could she'll the fresh scent of the black tea and the strong vanilla bean aroma. I followed the directions on how to make it ( hot tea ) and also tried it like iced tea. I like it alot more by following the directions. Lol..The flavor is good with just a splash of vanilla .
Cate B.
Gardiner, ME
I drink a lot of tea... So I was super super excited to try this because I have yet to branch out to trying the loose leaf teas. This Black Tea with Vanilla is strong and sharp with the warm vanilla flavor to round it out. This was my first experience with a loose leaf tea and the cool silky pyramid bags... If you like real tea you will love this, definitely stronger that your regular tea bag! Can't wait to try their other flavors!
Carly M.
This was so amazingly delicious! I was skeptical of the vanilla flavor before I tried it because normally "vanilla" teas never taste vanilla at all but this one did! The tea was very flavorful and full bodied. It has almost a light chi tea taste which I love. And the packaging is great! I love that it comes in a plastic container. I will 100% be buying more of this!
Joanne H.
I received the Black Tea with Vanilla and the Iced Green Tea with Citrus Pure Leaf tea bags this morning complementary of Influenster. I am a regular tea drinker so I was excited to try this Black Tea with Vanilla. It is very mild black tea and has a great touch of vanilla-it's pretty strong, but not overpowering. My only concern is I'm not sure if it's decaffeinated, or how much caffeine this has in it.
Carmella S.
Thank you influesnter for the deliciously warm tea to keep us cold in the winter months! My boyfriend and I tried this one of those weekends where the cold kept us indoors and it was the perfect wintery treat! It follows the young person trend of bolder flavors with fun spice blends! Pure Leaf does not disappoint. I love the little tart citrus at the end of the sip!
Derana M.
Corona, CA
I really like this tea it isn't overpowering like other black teas are. There is a nice taste of vanilla that is a great addition to this tea. The only negative thing for me is that I am very sensitive to caffeine and it gives me a instant headache. What I will do in the future is steep it first in 8 ounces then use it in my cup to get less caffeine. I really do like this tea. Great quality product.
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
I've always loved Pure Leaf tea, but I had never tried the black tea before. Influenster sent me Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla for complimentary testing. I loved it. It really does have a suddle hint of Vanilla and is just all around tasty! I would definitely recommend it. I love the packaging pf the product as well. The bottle seems to really keep it fresh.
Elizabeth H.
The black tea with vanilla, is very tasty. I've had tea that is honey and vanilla and it tasted kind of similar. Very tasty and I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves tea! I would buy it again and keep it within my array of tea. I love trying new and different types of tea!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.