BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Zakia D.
Zakia D.
I received this product from Influenster, and I'm not going to lie when I say that I haven't had much black tea. This however, raised my tea standards a LOT. The flavor is great, as well as the quality, and I will definitely be recommending this to my friends!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is so good. It smells great and tastes really good. I usually added a lot of honey or sugar to my team but this doesn't need any extra sweetener. I received this complimentary for testing purposes. ❤️
#PureLeafHomeBrew #contest
Niki s.
Niki s.
The one thing I love most about this is that the tea is in a pyramid bag! I've never seen that before and was impressed. I love the idea of this flavor, but I felt like one bag just wasn't enough for one cup of tea. Still love Pure Leaf and will keep buying!
melissa c.
melissa c.
I just got the Pure Leaf Voxbox! First time i saw it i was wondering if it would taste great and it absolutely was. I tryed it with some family members and they all loved it. The vanilla gave the black tea its absolute taste. I would recommend it to friends.
jacqueline y.
jacqueline y.
Oakland Gdns, NY
When I saw this tea I was super excited to try it! And i am so glad I got it because it is my new favorite!!!! The subtle vanilla flavor is amazing, and the tea taste amazing with a splash of milk.
The triangle tea bags makes me want to drink it more, haha.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Akron, OH
I'm a big fan of tea and this is a very good tea. The only improvement it could make is to put somewhere obvious if it's caffeinated or not. I have not been able to find that so I don't drink it before bed just in case. Other than that it's a very good tea.
Aleecia C.
Aleecia C.
Alpharetta, GA
Tea was good but not strong enough. I remember years ago when tea bags turned your water really dark. I could still see down to the bottom of my cup. :( It did taste good and I didn't need to add any sugar to enjoy it. Thank you for letting me try this out.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love black tea and was so excited to see this on my front door this morning! I believe the vanilla overpowered the black tea, which made it taste really sweet, kind of like a creamer. Added a bit of lemon and agave and it changed it completely!
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Spring Lake, NC
This was great the villina really comes through it tast great I love it I would recommend it to anyone who loves vanilla I love sweet tea and this time it is the sweetest I have tried so far I had a cold and this was great for it I had it warm its the best
Adedayo M.
Adedayo M.
Providence, RI
I received this from Influenster and it is SO GOOD! I'm used to plain old lipton, but the vanilla in this sets it off so well. It warmed me from the inside out, it's so perfect for winter. I'm gonna ad a bit of honey to my next batch, see how it comes out.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?