BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kay W.
Typically, I'm not a fan of black tea. I'm more of a green tea person. However, Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla has changed my mind! This has got to be my new favorite! There is no overpowering taste that you would find with most black teas. It's very smooth and delightful. The smell even draws you in! The only downside is that I find it better hot. If you are a fan of iced tea, this isn't one to be poured over ice as it will dull the flavor. I would reccommend this to fellow tea enthusiasts.
Dena B.
Galesburg, IL
I have thoroughly enjoyed this tea. The packaging is great--I love the pyramid mesh bags as they hold up well. The packaging is also adorable. However, I found the taste to be like any black tea. I am an avid tea drinker and normally enjoy Teavana or David's Tea loose teas. I would have enjoyed a stronger vanilla taste from a vanilla tea.

This tea is very smooth, doesn't have a bitter taste, and goes down easy. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys normal black tea!
Christie T.
I received this from influenster to try and review. It came in a nice plastic clear container. Once opened you get surprised by the pleasant aroma. I love that it comes in this container because its sure to stay fresh. The tea bags come in a unique pyramid shape. I am already a fan of the refrigerated pure leaf ice tea so it comes at no surprise that I purely enjoyed this lovely black tea with vanilla. I steaped it for about 3 minutes and added a touch of honey and I loved the flavor. My teenage son who never drank hot tea really enjoed it as well. I definitely recommend this and will continue to drink this in the future.
brenda g.
I'm generally not too crazy about black tea I tend to go more for green tea but Pure leaf black tea with vanilla is the exception the hint of vanilla makes the difference, it perfectly compliments the black tea and tastes amazing! You definitely need to give this one a try. And the packaging is adorable as well
DeJa R.
I received this free for testing purposes from influenster in the pure leaf voxbox! First of all the smell is amazing! I love black tea but have never had it with vanilla. The taste is nice and smooth. I don't have to add anything for flavor. I love it and will definitely try other flavors by pure leaf! Perfect for cold winter days!
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I received this product for review purposes from Influenster. But all of the opinions expressed are my own. This tea was almost perfect. It had some great caffeine levels and the flavors mixed good. The only real complaint I have is that the bag kept sticking to the tab. Once the bag was stuck to it it would kind of rip the bag which would make tea leak into the water. Other than that I really liked the tea.
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a huggge tea fan so I'm extremely particular about me tea. First of all I love the packaging - a nice screw top jar to keep my tea fresh. Secondly the tea bags are beautiful and infuse so nicely. The flavor is a natural vanilla not that artificial vanilla like most products taste like. The quality is superb and the taste is up there with some of the finest specialty teas I've had. Love it!
Dana S.
Battle Ground , WA
I received this tea complimentary of influenster and Pure LeafTea and thought it was lovely. So lovely that I have already used all of it and will be looking for it on my local Target shelves. I made the tea strong with milk and sugar, and also light without adding anything and enjoyed both versions. The vanilla adds just the right aroma and keeps it delicious. I also shared it with a friend, who enjoyed it as well.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I received this tea to try from Influenster and unfortunately I was not a huge fan. Granted, I typically drink green tea and find black tea to be a little over powering (especially because I don't use any sweeteners or milks/creams). This tea had a very strange flavor to me. I didn't get the vanilla so much as I got a more musky kind of flavor. I wouldn't buy it myself and I don't think I'll even finish the original container I received. However, I really LOVED the packaging and the way the tea is individually packaged. It felt so luxurious.
Nena C.
I recieved a complimentary bottle of #pureleaf black tea with vanilla from @influenter for testing purposes and my own review. I really enjoyed the flavor. This tea has a nice hint of vanilla that blends well with the tea. It also has a nice smooth taste. I usually use a bit a sugar in my teas but tasted this without the sugar and I liked it. It really didn't need any. I would recommend to anyone who like to try different teas. #contest #pureleaf @influenster
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.