BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Meghan W.
Wilmington, DE
I may be in the minority here, but I'm not the biggest fan of vanilla. I like black tea a lot, and I appreciated that this didn't use artificial vanilla flavoring, there still seemed to be something missing from it. A small spoonful of sugar and a splash of cashew milk made it okay.
Mostly though, it was just an inoffensive black tea with hint of vanilla.
I'Esha T.
Quincy, MA
What a delicious cup of tea that reminds me of chai tea when combined with a flavored creamer. I enjoyed the black tea with the vanilla flavor. It is definitely good to the last drop. This product is worth trying out. You can have this tea hot or cold.
Sarah N.
I love the flavor of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla! It is not as bitter as other black teas and has a hint of vanilla without being overwhelming. It is great with or without additional flavoring (i.e. sweetener or cream/milk). I am typically a lover of black teas with cream/milk and no sweetener, but I have enjoyed this tea with nothing in it and am a huge fan. I will be buying more!
Justine A.
1960 reviews
This is a wonderful tea. I love vanilla tea in general but this one is really great and good tasting. I never knew that Pure Leaf made bagged teas until now. Highly recommend this tea. I received this for free to test out. I steeped for 5 minutes and left the tea bag in the cup. It has really great flavor. I've tried it twice so far and I'm really happy with it. Thanks Influenster!
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I recently received this tea in a voxbox campaign. It came at the perfect time because I recently made the switch from coffee to tea for health reasons.

This tea has a nice mellow flavor that isn't overpowering. The vanilla adds a nice sweetness to it that comes out more if you add condensed milk/sugar/ or honey. I especially enjoyed this flavor because it reminds me of a good vanilla latte.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
The silk pyramid bags are perfect for steeping tea. Plus I love seeing my tea leaves and other ingredients in the bag. That way you know what you are putting in your body is good for you. The black vanilla tasted great. Definitely will be one of my go to from now on. I prefer my tea hot with a little honey. I found the tea had a great taste but. It overpowering and the smell of vanilla was amazing. Thanks influenster for an amazing tea to try out.
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
I received these tea in my influenster box free for sampling purposes. This is my first time trying black tea I think the vanilla give a soft touch of flavor for me wasn't sweet but I add some honey and the tasting was perfect. Thanks to influenster and pure leaf to give me the opportunity to taste this tea if you enjoy hot tea I would highly recommend you this tea.
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
I received this product for free from influenster in the pure leaf voxbox and so far I'm enjoying it! I've tried it once with milk and honey and another time with milk and sugar. It's not my absolute favorite- there's something to it that I can't really describe that keeps me from completely loving it (though I do love vanilla in my teas) but I'll continue to experiment in my drinking of it.
Adriana L.
Lake Placid, FL
First of all I receive this complimentary from Influenster for Testing Purposes and this opinion is my own.

OMG I am in Love. The packaging looks so nice and the vanilla smell is awsome. This Tea has no after taste. Is so flavorful, I absolutely recomend it. It's good in morning and night time.
Rebecca R.
I thought this tea was delicious! Loved the taste of the vanilla added into the black tea. I have a large cup of tea every morning with my breakfast, so this was a nice treat. The vanilla wasn't too overpowering or strong, you could taste it there, I think was just enough flavor. This is something I would definitely buy again to keep on hand! My husband really enjoyed it too.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.