BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
I was pretty skeptical about this one, don't like getting out of my comfort zone, but it had vanilla which I am truly in love with. It was pretty darn good and I put some honey as a sweet bet and omg, talk about relaxing and good for sleep
Sarah H.
Georgetown, KY
I received this complimentary of Influenster in my latest Vox box! I was given two black tea and vanilla containers. The team has a very smooth flavor, with hints of vanilla! I'm not usually a black tea fan, but I really enjoyed this one!
sarah b.
butler, PA
This tea is good, but I am not a fan of black tea in general so this is not my favorite. There's nothing wrong with it, just not my personal taste. I do love the vanilla flavor that it has, and I'm sure fans of black tea would love this!
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
I am in love with this amazing tea. It has such a sweet wonderful note of vanilla and it is a brand that I love. I can have it either hot or cold and it is the perfect treat for a long hard day. Really pleased that I got to try this out.
Starr C.
Waukegan, IL
Black tea with vanilla is delicious i absolutely love this tea. I made a cup of this tea and all it take one tea bag. Its strong and also is kinda sweet. Out all the teas this dont require it completely optional if you want to add sugar.
Courtney P.
Got this complimentary in a vox box to try and love it. Vanilla flavor is great but not overpowering. Delicious with a spot of milk. Sachet is lovely and perfect size. I would definitely recommend to others and I love this brand anyway.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I love a cup of hot tea in the evening, and this is perfect. I love the hint of vanilla with the black tea. I add a little sugar, and it taste amazing. It is mild, not bitter. I will recommend this and definitely purchase in the future.
Misty R.
johnstown, PA
This tea was so delicious it had the perfect touch of vanilla not to overwhelming like some teas can be.I loved the convenient canister it came in and it really opened my eyes to different kinds of tea I would definately huy this again
Jesse L.
Better than Tea twice the price. Honestly it was the best tea I've gotten outside of a high end tea store. The black tea with vanilla was delicious and perfect to finish off a night. The green tea with citrus was spicey and flavorful.
Micki R.
Findlay, OH
I am usually a fruity tea person this but this Black tea with Vanilla is amazing! It will definitely be in the mix up with my morning coffee. The vanilla is so smooth and the black tea is not bitter at all. Would recommend for sure.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?