BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rusti H.
Rusti H.
I've never cared for flavored tea, however I like this one. I think it's because it's not sweet and had just the Vanilla flavor. I like took control my sweetness in a tea. I was already a fan of the iced tea and now I'm a fan of the flavored tea. #pureleaf #gotitright
Maria S.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I received this to review from Influenster! I love vanilla teas, and this one was quite tasty! I tend to drink my tea without sweetener most of the time, and this one was still delightful without it. I think I will be trying out other pure leaf flavors in the future!
Taja S.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I drank mine hot with honey. It was really strong I think it will be better with some milk or creamer. I love that you can actually taste the vanilla being that black tea is strong. I would definitely recommend it to all the tea lovers. #PureLeafHomeBrew and #contest
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
This tea is a little sweeter than I prefer for a tea. If you like sweetness, you will like this tea for sure though. The vanilla aroma and flavor are nice. The tea smells amazing while it brews. You definitely don't need to add any sweetener of any sort to this tea.
Vivian K.
Vivian K.
Milpitas, CA
Love this tea! I originally didn't think 'Black Tea with Vanilla' sounded good but when I received this sample, I thought 'why not?'. The tea is great, smooth black tea with a slight hint of vanilla (not too strong). I also love the packaging that it is included in!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Methuen, MA
I love love this tea this's the first time I try pure leaf black tea with vanilla and I love it definitely will recommend this tea now is one of my favor thanks infuenster for sending this tea for testing purpose now I can add this tea to one of my favorite tea 😚😚😚
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
I love black tea so when I received this, I was super excited to try it. The subtle hint of vanilla is absolutely delicious and has made this my favorite, go-to tea. I like the packaging and the ease of the tea bags themselves. I'd recommend this to any tea lover.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Victorville, CA
I was so excited to receive my 1st VoxBox today! I made a cup of the black tea with vanilla. I love the pyramid shaped bags. They look so fancy. Everything is perfect about this tea. The taste, the aroma and the look. I would definitely recommend it to tea lovers!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Vassar, MI
I received a vox box with Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla in it. It was the best tasting hot tea I've ever had. Nice and smooth with just the right hint of vanilla. Perfect right before bed. As a tea lover, I have to say, fabulous combo!! Would definitely buy .
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
This tea is delicious! My husband loves it and says this is the first black tea he has enjoyed this much. He has been drinking it since it has arrived at our house. For a hot tea I enjoy it, though I'm more of a cold tea drinker but my husband wants more of it.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?