BY PURE LEAF #17 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brianna F.
Atco, NJ
I received this tea complimentary and was very excited to give it a try. I liked the plastic container that held the pyramid style tea bags. These bags were sturdy and seemed like good quality. As soon as you open the container you can smell the vanilla scent. I really enjoyed this and I felt it added a relaxing aroma to drinking the tea. The tea was dark but enjoyable. I would recommend it to someone who is familiar with teas - it may be a little much for someone who doesn't drink tea regularly. Very happy with and will purchase again!
Diana A.
Martin, OH
I have not had the tea iced (it's too cold for that here at the moment), but it tastes good hot with some sugar. I don't 100% love the vanilla with black tea, I'd rather have lemon or fruit flavored with my black tea, but preferably I like straight black tea. The tea bags are great quality, the tea is concentrated, and the strings don't break off like some do after sitting in the cup for a while. I will definitely look for more flavors are my local store.
Lorna R.
Pure Leaf black tea with Vanilla is so delicious. It is pure and clean and easy to make. I love the smell it makes the room have a great aroma. You can take it anywhere and enjoy it cold or warm. Depends on your mood either is yummy. I love it. I recommend it to anyone that loves tea and a bit of more flavor.
Melissa B.
This is such a great tea for any time of day. I love the smell and the vanilla taste. Usually you cannot taste vanilla but not with this tea. I enjoy the pyramid packaging because I like to see the ingredients of the tea. The clear plastic bottle is also a plus in seeing how much is left and if I would need to buy more before using the last one or opening the box and have nothing inside.
Jen S.
Halethorpe, MD
DO NOT LET THIS TEA OVERSTEEP!!! I always leave my teabags in the tea and this was apparently a poor decision for Pure Leaf. This tea is STRONG and the vanilla is overpowering if you steep it for too long. Of course, if you like your tea bitter then steep away!
I really enjoyed my second cup, where I steeped to the recommended 3 minutes. Can be enjoyed with or without extra sweetener!
Serena A.
Elkins park, PA
Had the chance to sample this in my latest voxbox. I really enjoyed this flavor, the cup I brewed was strong with a hint of vanilla that wasn't overpowering or artificial. I usually put sugar in my tea, but I didn't feel the need for this blend. I'm happy with this product and will try other flavors!
Meghan W.
Wilmington, DE
I may be in the minority here, but I'm not the biggest fan of vanilla. I like black tea a lot, and I appreciated that this didn't use artificial vanilla flavoring, there still seemed to be something missing from it. A small spoonful of sugar and a splash of cashew milk made it okay.
Mostly though, it was just an inoffensive black tea with hint of vanilla.
Meg W.
I love the packaging and the pyramid bags themselves but honestly I'm not a fan of the flavor. I'm not saying it's terrible because it's not by any means. It's just not a flavor combo for myself personally. I gave it a chance but vanilla in my tea just doesn't work. I tried adding sugar which helped a little, tried creamer, and even tried ice. I was determined to like it but it just didn't happen.
Breanna R.
I received this in a box box try try. I can't say I was super excited, since black tea is pretty plain, & bitter. The promise of a vanilla flavor left me wondering how bad the tea must be alone. However, I am sipping on a cup of this now. I must say I was wrong. This tea is so smooth, and not bitter at all. The vanilla is so pleasant. I also want to add that I love the pyramid bags, and the material they are made of it ideal for not worrying about a busted bag. I recommend this tea.
I'Esha T.
Quincy, MA
What a delicious cup of tea that reminds me of chai tea when combined with a flavored creamer. I enjoyed the black tea with the vanilla flavor. It is definitely good to the last drop. This product is worth trying out. You can have this tea hot or cold.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.