BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Meghan S.
I am definitely a fan of this tea. I enjoyed every sip as I hoped that I would. It is very flavorful but the vanilla flavor is not overwhelming. This was my first time to try this tea and I will be buying it in the future.

Just a little tip: I added a teaspoon of sugar and a splash of almond milk to mine, it was delicious.
Lora H.
Cannelton, WV
I received this complimentary from Influenster to try and to give my honest opinion. Since I am not an avid tea drinker, I do enjoy a cup from time to time. I was excited to try the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla because when I opened the container, I was hit in the face with this amazing aroma. It was equally good after I made a bag. I will be purchasing this in the future when I run out of what I have now.
Ali R.
I was very excited to receive a complimentary Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla sample to review. The container is great and the tea bags themselves are made of a nice material I would consider to be high-end. The dry bags have a wonderful smokey, vanilla, sweet scent. The hot tea once brewed has a nicely subtle vanilla taste, but you have to be careful to remove the tea bag after a minute or two else I find the tea to so strong it's unpalatable. I would reach for this tea if I wanted something darker than regular black tea, but lighter than coffee.
Winter P.
I got the PureLeaf Voxbox complimentary to test. But I really like the black tea with vanilla because tastes great. I would definitely buy it since my brother also likes to drink this now. I don't think there could be anything that I would want to add to this tea because like I said, it already tastes great as it is.
Crystal D.
Otsego, MN
DELICIOUS

This is just what I need inplace of coffee each day. Its simple and smooth. I love the cold ready to go Pure Leaf teas, now I have something to keep me warm innthe winter months, bottoms up!

@Influenster @pureleaf #contest #pureleafhomebrew
I received this pureleaf tea complimentary for my honest opinion.
Dana S.
tampa, FL
I am not a big tea drinker but this is fantastic. I never had tea that actually made me crave more. It tastes absolutely delicious and smooth. I put a little milk and its good to go!! Not only do I love it but my boyfriend loves it too!!
I recommend it for anyone who loves tea and wants a delicious flavor!

I received this product for free or at a discount for my honest and truthful review
#gotitfree
Megan M.
Early, TX
Let me start off by saying I consider myself a tea addict. I once planned an entire trip to Colorado around visiting a single tea factory! I love black teas, and this one was no different. I adored the cute packaging and the information they were kind enough to include so I didn't have to do much looking around online myself. I will most likely purchase this tea once I deplete my current stock of tea.
Cynthia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have slowly but surely become a tea drinker, and I am very happy to have discovered this brand and flavor thanks to Influenster. While black tea is not necessarily my go-to type of tea, the hint of vanilla is wonderful. I've been drinking this almost non-stop in this past week that I've been so sick. The packaging is very nice. I don't mind leaving it out next to my Keurig because the bottle is so cute. The triangle type tea bag is quite unique and I must say I like that it stays afloat on top. Very cool. Very much recommend if you enjoy drinking black teas!
Kay W.
Typically, I'm not a fan of black tea. I'm more of a green tea person. However, Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla has changed my mind! This has got to be my new favorite! There is no overpowering taste that you would find with most black teas. It's very smooth and delightful. The smell even draws you in! The only downside is that I find it better hot. If you are a fan of iced tea, this isn't one to be poured over ice as it will dull the flavor. I would reccommend this to fellow tea enthusiasts.
Dena B.
Galesburg, IL
I have thoroughly enjoyed this tea. The packaging is great--I love the pyramid mesh bags as they hold up well. The packaging is also adorable. However, I found the taste to be like any black tea. I am an avid tea drinker and normally enjoy Teavana or David's Tea loose teas. I would have enjoyed a stronger vanilla taste from a vanilla tea.

This tea is very smooth, doesn't have a bitter taste, and goes down easy. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys normal black tea!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.