BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI
If you like the flavor of the Pure Leave bottled ice tea you will love this. The flavor is the precisely the same. I am very pleased we can have this exact same tasting iced tea at home, now, without having to buy the tea in pre-made bottles. We make this at home in our iced tea maker with filtered water.

Well done product. Good flavor true to the band. Glad it's available in this convenient, lightweight, make-at-home form.
Essence L.
Bethesda, MD
This tea was better than I thought it would be. It is very flavorful and the smell is delightful! Don't let it steep too long though because it is a very strong black tea. I'd say maybe 2-3 mins max. This was my first time trying Pure Leaf tea bags but I am impressed, they are very high quality teas, would definitely recommend!
Heidi W.
Beaumont, CA
This is a nice rich, smooth Black Vanilla Tea that is easy to make at home for Tea House tea at home. If you are a fan of Black Tea like me, you will love this. I really like the addition of vanilla. It adds a smoothness and creamy flavor and taste balancing out the flavor nicely. It is affordable and easy to find at your local store.
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
I love trying new food items especially tea so I was happy to get picked for this box. I enjoy vanilla in my tea so I was excited to try this flavor. I made a large cup of hot tea and like the hint of vanilla in the black tea. It wasn't to strong and just right amount of vanilla in it. It has a nice overall flavor and I would recommend to others who enjoy vanilla in their tea. The tea leaves were nice and fresh.
Jessica M.
The vanilla notes in this is amazing! Hot or cold it makes for a superior tasting cup of tea. My only complaint is that the flavor gets bland rather quickly. This is not a tea bag that can withstand additional uses. You get one good cup of tea, but thats ok, thats what they are selling. This tea rocks as far as i am concerned.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great new tea flavor to try. So excited to participate in reviewing this tea voxbox. I love black tea and adding some vanilla to the taste makes it better. I tried this hot and was not disappointed. Great for those cold days or if your like me and are fighting a cold this is for you. Easy to make instructions. If you are a tea lover this is something you need to try. Would recommend.
Rachael P.
I hate to be the negative person on here but this was not my favorite. I received this free from Influenster and it took be like 4 tries to get it to be... decent. I have to add a lot of sugar and a little cream to get this going. I just don't like the fact that it is so weak without sugar. If anyone has any tips please let me know. I am following all of the instructions, for sure. Not the worst but not my favorite. I do appreciate Influenster and pure leaf letting me try it though!!
Lora H.
Cannelton, WV
I received this complimentary from Influenster to try and to give my honest opinion. Since I am not an avid tea drinker, I do enjoy a cup from time to time. I was excited to try the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla because when I opened the container, I was hit in the face with this amazing aroma. It was equally good after I made a bag. I will be purchasing this in the future when I run out of what I have now.
Meghan S.
I am definitely a fan of this tea. I enjoyed every sip as I hoped that I would. It is very flavorful but the vanilla flavor is not overwhelming. This was my first time to try this tea and I will be buying it in the future.

Just a little tip: I added a teaspoon of sugar and a splash of almond milk to mine, it was delicious.
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
I really enjoyed this tea. I love the way it smells when you open it, you can really smell the vanilla. I've never seen pyramid bags before, honestly it's the prettiest tea I've ever seen lol. I steeped it for three minutes, and almost right away it turned a nice dark rich color. I'm not a HUGE tea drinker, but I thought this was yummy. I added a little milk and honey to my tea. This canister will last me quite awhile, so I don't really see myself purchasing it in the future, though I do enjoy what I have.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.