BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rachel G.
Joliet, IL
Just received this tea complementary to review in my most recent Vox box and it has quickly become an new favorite. The vanilla flavor is subtle and natural- no fake tasting flavor or sweetness! It's just sweet enough to not need any added sweetness.
Suzanne C.
I love the pure leaf black tea wit vanilla!! It's delicious and sooth hug for your throat as well!! It's a great value! Love the flavor! I got this product to review for free and I'm so delighted because it's great and calming with a great taste!!
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
This tea is great. I would tone down on the vanilla however. You can definitely taste the vanilla bean-ness of flavor in it but it seems almost too powerful. However it is smooth, balanced and has a great aroma. The black tea does its job as well!
Elle T.
Perfect for cold weather! Just the right blend of tea. I like how the vanilla is not overpowering the taste of the black tea. It's light but flavorful and very aromatic. Excited to try other flavors! So grateful to receive this complimentary tea!
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
This tea was given to me in the Pure Leaf Influenster box. I've tried the Pure Leaf teas in a bottle and I was not impressed. But this Tea was excellent. The flavor is super earthly but sweet. It tastes like vanilla beans. I highly recommend it.
Machelle H.
I received the PureLeaf Black Tea with Vanilla and I really didnt like the taste of it. It really was a tea not for me. It did come in a container that was nicely sealed and cute little tea bags.
I got this product complimentary for my opinion.
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
I really like this. It was quick to make and very simple. It has a nice flavor and scent. I did have to add a couple of spoons of sugar but all in all it was a new beverage. It was packaged nicely and I like the little silk like tea baggies.
harneet k.
Winnetka, CA
The pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is yummy !!! The vanilla isn't over powering. The tea isn't too sweet or bitter!!! I don't know what I was expecting, however this is a nice surprise. Perfect on a cold day or just on a day to wind down.
Carol M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the vanilla scent. It's intoxicating. The tea bags are just the right size for that morning cup of tea. It's a perfect wake up call. I love the affordability of pure leaf teas. I would recommend that any tea lover buy Pure Leaf tea.
jessica k.
Myerstown, PA
i am not a big fan of vanilla so i gave this tea to my friend to try, and what she had to say was she loved it not to bitter and can definitely taste the vanilla but it was quite strong for her taste. reviewed complimentary of influenster.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?