BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Araceli P.
Araceli P.
Mundelein, IL
The best tea i ever taste, is a nice soft strong taste. You can really taste the flavor. What i really like is how is pack you can see the ingredients and they have this nice triangle shape. Love it it doesn't live a bitter taste you can even drink it with out adding sweet.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Louisville, KY
I received this for free as part of a voxbox, but I was glad that I did it. It was a lovely tea. Not overly bitter or overly sweet. Just a solid black tea with a lovely vanilla undertone. I would absolutely buy this again. A quick brew, but you will still need 3-5 minutes.
Christie M.
Christie M.
Royal Oaks, CA
I love tea. I'm also a fan of pure leaf, and these teas just made me love them even more. The packaging is awesome, the flavor was great, and I'm an avid tea drinker, I'm picky. I wouldn't change a thing, I will continue to purchase this product and I highly recommend it!
Kim O.
Kim O.
New Bedford , MA
I received this recently from Influenster, and I had never tried this flavor before but I really love it! I usually drink tea plain, no milk or any sugars. So I really enjoyed the rich flavor of the black tea paired with the vanilla flavor! Definitely will buy this again.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lakeland, Florida
I received my Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla from my Influenster box. This tea has a great flavor and really met my expectations with its taste. This tea is great and improvements are always great for any product. I would recommend this product to my tea loving friends!
Casey T.
Casey T.
Fayetteville, NC
Nothing beats a hot cup of tea on a cold day in front of the fire. This pure leaf black tea is fantastic and the hint of vanilla makes it so much better. I would recommend this tea to the avid tea drinker. I received my box complimentary, but would have bought it anyways.
Trayce R.
Trayce R.
Greenville, Sc
Omg I am in love with this tea. I had already loved the Sweet Tea PureLeaf made but sometimes you just want a nice cup of hot tea. All my friends are raving about how great it taste and always coming over for a cup. What a great way to sit around and have a girls night.
Bety P.
Bety P.
I was not a fan of black tea and the one time I tried it I didn't like it. I received Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla as a complimentary for testing so I gave it a try. It does not taste bad at all. I will deftly a fan of this tea now. The vanilla adds a better taste.
Annette P.
Annette P.
Beautiful tea! The bags are lovely and stuffed with plenty of tea. The vanilla flavor is subtle, yet anything but boring. I am a huge tea lover so it was fantastic to receive two teas to try. I can't wait to share some with my tea loving friends, family, and coworkers!
Rhiannon G.
Rhiannon G.
I love the Pure Leaf Iced Tea and was super excited to get the Pure Leaf VoxBox Free! I love tea and am very picky about it. I loved this tea, its super relaxing with the hint of vanilla. Love it and highly recommend it!!! If you love vanilla tea you have to try this!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?