BY PURE LEAF #17 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Samantha M.
Pure Leaf bags have a very nice look to them. I like that it's fairly loose leaf in there and the aroma is good. Flavor isn't too strong but that's good for most folks. The price is about mid range in most grocery store tea sections. I think for how nice they look it's a good price. I'd serve these proudly to guests knowing that the effect is there but I didn't spend a terrible amount of money for it.
amy s.
Normandy park, WA
I love black tea. This one is great. It isn’t bitter and doesn’t have the bite that some tea has. It is smooth and has a great flavor. It isn’t too powerful but tastes great. I get it pretty often.
Patricia  A.
Omg; let me tell you how much i LOVEEE this!!! Everything about this tea is great!!!! I drink it hot and cold!!! Met my expectations and it’s affordable i paid i think $5 for it and it last long!!! Definitely would be repurchasing it again when i run out
Linda P.
This is my favorite tea. I can make 8 huge 32 ounce bottles of flavorful iced tea with each container, making it cheaper than buying cheap bottled tea that is full of corn syrup and chemical. I love the delicious fresh taste. I also enjoy knowing exactly what I'm drinking and it's proof that living well can cost less!
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
I am a huge tea drinker and I love drinking this one at night or in the evening because it is really relaxing. I love the hint of vanilla that this has in it! Its amazing
Bee K.
I love the taste of Pure Leaf vanilla black tea! Trust me, this is one smooth blend! It's creamy and pure, like the brand name says. I always find myself drinking cheap tea only to find the contents contain artificial flavoring. Pure Leaf contains real vanilla bean and I can taste the difference. It's worth the price.
Marisela S.
I usually think tea is really boring and doesn’t have that much flavor, but I recently got a sample of this black tea in a pinch me box and oh my lord it was so good with almond milk and a little bit of sugar. I went out and bought it at my local grocery store the next day.
Ashley S.
This is a lovely, easy to drink tea! The vanilla is fragrant and apparent as soon as you open the jar. It's that perfect vanilla scent that is welcoming and warm. Once steeped you can still smell the vanilla. Overall it's a nice, mellow black tea with a hint of vanilla on the tongue. It's not an over powering tea by any means and the vanilla, while noticeable in smell, doesn't overtake the taste at all. It feels well balanced. I'd say that this is a great tea for people that are looking to get into tea a bit more seriously, but aren't ready to take the dive into loose leaf quite yet. It's also is perfect for when you want a nice cup of tea but don't want the cleanup hassle of loose leaf. While I feel that the price is decent, especially for a higher end feeling bagged tea, some may feel differently. If you are use to buying bagged tea, the price may seem high for how many bags you are getting. I personally really enjoyed this tea and how easy it was to drink and enjoy. It felt very inviting.
Salli A.
I drink tea all the time. Pretty much every day, so I weas really excited ot be chosen by Influenster for the Pure Leaf VoxBox.  Another FYI, I ususaly drin kmy tea plain, i never add sugar, milk or lemon to my tea. I think this Black tea with Vanilla is really nice. The ingrediants are Black tea, ground vanilla beans, marigold petals and natural flavor. I think the vanilla ia sublte, I would have liked it t o be a bit stronger, but thats okay, I appreciate the natural flavor.  I hate artificial flavorings in teas. I also appreciate that the tea is Rainforest Alliance certified and its a single origin tea from India. As far as the taste, I would say its not very strong, medium bodies and the vanilla is subtle.  One last thing I would like is add is that I like the jar its in.  Ithink the tea will stay fresher longer in this jar than tea that comes in a box.  I recived this tea compliments of Influenster for review purposes, however al lopinions stated are soely my own.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Yum. I love hot tea. I love vanilla. I love black tea. Therefore, this is pretty much the best. I love it and i will continue to buy it and drink it on a regular basis. I think everyone who loves tea should try this kind!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.