BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Aleecia C.
Alpharetta, GA
Tea was good but not strong enough. I remember years ago when tea bags turned your water really dark. I could still see down to the bottom of my cup. :( It did taste good and I didn't need to add any sugar to enjoy it. Thank you for letting me try this out.
Alyssa C.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love black tea and was so excited to see this on my front door this morning! I believe the vanilla overpowered the black tea, which made it taste really sweet, kind of like a creamer. Added a bit of lemon and agave and it changed it completely!
jacqueline y.
Oakland Gdns, NY
When I saw this tea I was super excited to try it! And i am so glad I got it because it is my new favorite!!!! The subtle vanilla flavor is amazing, and the tea taste amazing with a splash of milk.
The triangle tea bags makes me want to drink it more, haha.
Angela G.
Akron, OH
I'm a big fan of tea and this is a very good tea. The only improvement it could make is to put somewhere obvious if it's caffeinated or not. I have not been able to find that so I don't drink it before bed just in case. Other than that it's a very good tea.
Patricia G.
Fayetteville, NC
This was great the villina really comes through it tast great I love it I would recommend it to anyone who loves vanilla I love sweet tea and this time it is the sweetest I have tried so far I had a cold and this was great for it I had it warm its the best
Adedayo M.
Providence, RI
I received this from Influenster and it is SO GOOD! I'm used to plain old lipton, but the vanilla in this sets it off so well. It warmed me from the inside out, it's so perfect for winter. I'm gonna ad a bit of honey to my next batch, see how it comes out.
Shelby F.
Love love love the pure leaf brand already. Received this as a free sample through influenster. Love the cute little jars they came in as well as the tea inside. Perfect amount of vanilla flavor. Highly recommend this product! Plus reusable plastic jars!
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
I just try and drink pure leaf black tea with vanilla, i have to said that i love the taste of the black tea you can slightly smell and taste the vanilla flavor but in general i like and enjoy it my pure leaf black vanilla hot tea. Thanks Influenster!!
Anna S.
New London, CT
Delicious tea. Strong notes of vanilla and not too strong. I really enjoyed the packaging as well as the pyramid tea bad. I usually don't drink much tea but this is definitely a new favorite. I will be purchasing again for sure. Really glad I tried it.
Olivia N.
So excited to receive some free tea, and a generous helping of it to boot! I'm not usually a fan of vanilla flavored tea, but this one isn't overpowering. It's smooth, just enough flower, and the perfect warming beverage for a snowy day like this one!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?