BY PURE LEAF #92 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Vanessa L.
I did not like the vanilla flavor I would have preferred if it was peach or something similar to the iced teas that they sell. The teas were off not like regular hot tea but not strong enough to make iced tea with. The vanilla flavor overwhelmed the black tea flavor just like the citrus flavor on their green tea and citrus. I love pure leaf iced teas but I would not consider buying these. Although, I appreciate the chance I had to try them they are not my "cup of tea".
Emily W.
Love, love the being able to see what I'm actually brewing. Pure Leaf's tea bags are what I call "high tech" in comparison to those other guy's old school paper envelopes. This tea has a little bit of sweetness from the vanilla, but not much. My favorite way to drink Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is iced, with just a touch of creamer. The perfect afternoon pick-me-up!
Heather F.
I was so lucky to receive the Pure Leaf voxbox from Influenster! I was so excited to see it was black tea with vanilla! I always love to put vanilla in my tea. It was very tasty! I will definitely be looking for this in the stores! I also had the green tea with citrus but I can't seem to find the product on here to review but it was also fantastic! I love pure leaf tea!
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the best tea brand I've tried. I like how the bag it's made, somewhat like in a triangular shape. When I was preparing the tea I noticed it was immediately dark and strong. It has a pleasant scent of vanilla and the taste is very pungent. I love the taste of this tea! Is sweeter than my go to green tea. It's a nice change of taste for me and I highly recommend it.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I love tea - hot, cold, sun brewed, whatever. Typically for hot teas I prefer jasmine, chamomile, or peppermint - honestly I never considered vanilla. This was actually better than I expected! I could smell the vanilla first off, but the taste was not overwhelming and I was pleasantly surprised at the smooth finish with no bitter aftertaste or drymouth. Most hot teas I drink "straight" but sometimes I go all British and add a little milk and sugar - and this tea was Tea Time tasty. I would recommend, especially for the milk & sugar crowd.
Elaine C.
Doral, FL
I just got my tea in the mail today. I got it as courtesy of Pure Leaf & Influenster for sampling purposes. At first I was not too fond of the smell, but OMG, once I poured some hot water, my kitchen was filled with a beautiful vanilla scent and the flavor is out of this world. You can clearly taste the vanilla which is one of my favorite flavors. Totally recommended!
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I love the vanilla flavor and this black tea in general! I've never had this unique twist on tea before and I love the Pure brand I got to sample. I like the container it comes in as well as the bags that are a signature triangle shape. Most of all I like that this is a nice healthy drink! Thanks for sending me both these containers of tea to sample Influenster! If you are a tea drinker or even a sometimes tea drinker you'll love this!
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Normally I go for chai or fruit teas so I wasn't sure how I was going to like Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. Would it be flavorful enough, or just watered down like other teas? The first thing I noticed was the enticing aroma of vanilla. It was strong and real, nothing artificial here. The flavor carries over into the tea too. The beginning of every sip was rich with the vanilla seeping in by the end. If you like vanilla and black teas, you'll enjoy this.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
The packaging made me extremely excited to try out this tea. I'm a tea enthusiast. I love tea of all kinds and I'm constantly on the hunt to try out more. The moment I brewed this aromatic tea, I knew i'd like it. It smelled creamy and slightly sweet. It was love at first sip. The vanilla notes almost made me feel like i was eating dessert. It was the best way to end my long work day. I went ahead and purchased a few of the teas at my local target. The full sized packaging is really nice also. It's small enough to throw into my work bag, and the pyramid pouches are so chic and clean.  Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
I am a tea drinker on almost a daily basis. I typically stick to flavors like peppermint, chamomile or regular black tea if I need a little caffeine boost. I was happy to receive a complimentary voxbox from influenster with the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla.

I like the packaging , a clear plastic bottle and the pyramid shaped tea bags were cool too. I let the tea steep for a little in the hot water and let flavors come through. The flavors of the black tea and the vanilla are about equal in strength. I can't say that this had outstanding flavor but it wasn't bad either.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone tried this iced? Is it good?
Laura O.