BY PURE LEAF #42 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Megan G.
Megan G.
I loved this tea! I wasn't sure that I would like the flavor of this when I first got it, but I absolutely love it! I found the vanilla to be amazing in this. I would definitely be recommending this to anyone that likes a good cup of tea.
I got to try this complimentary for my review.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hillsborough, NC
This tea is amazing! I love black tea, and the added vanilla makes the flavor even better. The loose leaf bags make for a better cup of tea in my experience. This is my first time trying the Pure Leaf brand and I am very impressed and will definitely be adding this to my grocery list.
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
I got this tea to try for free from influenster and I have to say it is quite tasty! I usually like regular tea, nothing added. But this added vanilla is actually delicious! It adds the right amount of sweetness that the black tea needs. It's not overpowering! Definitely worth a try!
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Orange, TX
Loved the Black Tea with Vanilla. The vanilla flavor added just enough interest to make even non tea drinkers enjoy!!! This was my first time trying the product and as an avid coffee drinker I was very pleasantly surprised that I liked it. Have even purchased a second bottle already!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I don't usually drink flavored tea so when I received my voxbox with free black tea with vanilla flavor I didn't think I would like it but I was wrong! The vanilla is kind of strong but it is not over powering. The vanilla smell was calming. The overall flavor was different but good.
kelli b.
kelli b.
Rochester, NY
Thank you influenster for sending me this tea! I absolutely loved it!! I tried it both hot and then at room temperature, also plain and with a little bit of added sugar. I enjoyed both, :) Very good product I would highly recommend it to those that enjoy black tea or love vanilla.
Jill H.
Jill H.
So glad I got my tea from Influester to review. I love tea but I have a hard time deciding what kind to buy. Thanks to Influester I found a black tea with vanilla that I absolutely love. I usually do not like flavored teas but the vanilla is so light that it is the perfect blend.
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
I drink a lot and for this particular Black Tea with Vanilla combo I found to be quite tasty. The taste wasn't overbearing or too strong, yet it was more smooth tasting than anything else. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is interested in trying a new tea.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Love this tea! The packaging and bags are super nice looking and feeling. I like the soft sachets. The tea itself has a nice vanilla flavor, but it isn't too strong or artificial tasting. Will definitely keep drinking it! (I was sent this tea by Influenster for review purposes.)
Shae C.
Shae C.
Brandon, FL
I am in total and complete love with this tea, vanilla and black tea are the warmest notes only comparable to chai. I can have this in the morning or afternoon as an after work relaxing drink. I generally add 1 marshmallow just for an extra shot of vanilla and slight sweetness.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?