BY PURE LEAF #31 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
I really enjoyed this tea. I love the way it smells when you open it, you can really smell the vanilla. I've never seen pyramid bags before, honestly it's the prettiest tea I've ever seen lol. I steeped it for three minutes, and almost right away it turned a nice dark rich color. I'm not a HUGE tea drinker, but I thought this was yummy. I added a little milk and honey to my tea. This canister will last me quite awhile, so I don't really see myself purchasing it in the future, though I do enjoy what I have.
Meredith M.
I have to be careful with my caffeine intake so I'm not one to grab for a black tea, however, I do enjoy the taste of black tea. I usually prefer Celestial Seasoning's black tea but I was excited to try Pure Leaf''s Black Tea with Vanilla. The black tea had a very smooth taste; it wasn't overbearing at all. However, I wasn't a huge fan of the vanilla. I thought it was a little too overpowering, but if you enjoy flavored black teas and vanilla, you should definitely give it a try!
Nicole B.
Bellevue, PA
This is a lovely tea that hits the spot on a cold winters day. I'm quite used to various fruit flavored teas so this was a nice change. Topped off with a bit of cream and honey it was the ultimate cozy treat.

The Pure Leaf packaging is very eye catching compared to other teas on the market which pretty much all come in a box.

I think this brand is innovative and I hope they come out with more (unusual) flavors.
Lora H.
Cannelton, WV
I received this complimentary from Influenster to try and to give my honest opinion. Since I am not an avid tea drinker, I do enjoy a cup from time to time. I was excited to try the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla because when I opened the container, I was hit in the face with this amazing aroma. It was equally good after I made a bag. I will be purchasing this in the future when I run out of what I have now.
Winter P.
I got the PureLeaf Voxbox complimentary to test. But I really like the black tea with vanilla because tastes great. I would definitely buy it since my brother also likes to drink this now. I don't think there could be anything that I would want to add to this tea because like I said, it already tastes great as it is.
Ali R.
I was very excited to receive a complimentary Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla sample to review. The container is great and the tea bags themselves are made of a nice material I would consider to be high-end. The dry bags have a wonderful smokey, vanilla, sweet scent. The hot tea once brewed has a nicely subtle vanilla taste, but you have to be careful to remove the tea bag after a minute or two else I find the tea to so strong it's unpalatable. I would reach for this tea if I wanted something darker than regular black tea, but lighter than coffee.
Kay W.
Typically, I'm not a fan of black tea. I'm more of a green tea person. However, Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla has changed my mind! This has got to be my new favorite! There is no overpowering taste that you would find with most black teas. It's very smooth and delightful. The smell even draws you in! The only downside is that I find it better hot. If you are a fan of iced tea, this isn't one to be poured over ice as it will dull the flavor. I would reccommend this to fellow tea enthusiasts.
Megan M.
Weirton, WV
Let me start off by saying I consider myself a tea addict. I once planned an entire trip to Colorado around visiting a single tea factory! I love black teas, and this one was no different. I adored the cute packaging and the information they were kind enough to include so I didn't have to do much looking around online myself. I will most likely purchase this tea once I deplete my current stock of tea.
Dena B.
Galesburg, IL
I have thoroughly enjoyed this tea. The packaging is great--I love the pyramid mesh bags as they hold up well. The packaging is also adorable. However, I found the taste to be like any black tea. I am an avid tea drinker and normally enjoy Teavana or David's Tea loose teas. I would have enjoyed a stronger vanilla taste from a vanilla tea.

This tea is very smooth, doesn't have a bitter taste, and goes down easy. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys normal black tea!
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved it. No artificial color is the strongest point of this tea. As you dip it in water, the color appears so slowly, which shows no artificial colors and high quality tea. It is a nice, fragnant tea, but I personally prefer green tea from pure leaf tea. I am so delighted to receive this package of tea for free and instead I share this honest review.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.