BY PURE LEAF #38 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
ASHLEY P.
ASHLEY P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this tea so much. It is a well balanced black tea with a hint of vanilla at the end. The vanilla does not overpower the black tea, at all, and, when brewed properly, creates a perfect mid morning drink. the individual tea bags are very unique and is the perfect indulgence either day or night.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Jonesborough, TN
The Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla is officially my new favorite tea. It wasn't too strong and the vanilla flavor came through beautifully. If you don't like tea I recommend trying this. It is unlike any tea I have ever had. It is sweet and yummy. I would definitely recommend this to EVERYONE!
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Sebring, FL
First of all I receive this complimentary from Influenster for Testing Purposes and this opinion is my own.

OMG I am in Love. The packaging looks so nice and the vanilla smell is awsome. This Tea has no after taste. Is so flavorful, I absolutely recomend it. It's good in morning and night time.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Middle River, MD
This tea is very strong and starts steeping beautifully. I got really excited when I saw how dark it got, because I like strong teas. IT does smell a bit like liquor. The vanilla flavor is pungent and a little strong, but a nice addition to p[lain black tea. This tea needed little to no sugar.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
I love black tea especially when I'm sick so it was perfect to have this tea on hand this week since the entire house Caught the flu. I like the freshness of this tea is not something I've ever tried before. This is something I will definitely buy in the future among with other flavors to try.
Renee F.
Renee F.
Atwater, CA
I received this tea free to try and review. Honestly I am very surprise that I liked it as much as I do. Normally I do not like vanilla anything. But this tea was great. It has a nice softellow vanilla flavor not but overpowering the tea. It smells very pleasant, I want to use it a potpourri.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Im a strong black tea kind of girl so Im quite picky about the flavors of my tea. I was pleasantly surprised by pure leaf. This particular black with vanilla has a nice flavor without being too bitter. Of course I have my black tea english style (milk & sugar) and it wasnt too much. Enjoyed!
Harley R.
Harley R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS TEA. Seriously could not be more satisfied with this tea, or brand what so ever. There is a ton of flavor, and it is really smooth. Doesn't leave a bitter taste or anything afterwards. I drank this both hot and cold and was highly satisfied. Would HIGHLY recommend!!
Debi L.
Debi L.
I am a big fan of tea and really enjoyed this flavor. The hint of vanilla flavor is delicious and pretty unique. I will say that if you follow the instructions of the box, your black tea is not very strong. I would steep it more than the recommended three minutes if you enjoy stronger tea.
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
I'm not too sure about this one. It smells fine but the vanilla is a little strong. It almost wants to be a chai tea with the flavors that mix in it. I decided to add a little milk and honey and it wasn't bad, just not my favorite. Like I said, for me the vanilla was a little too strong.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?