BY PURE LEAF #18 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
I was pretty excited when I was selected for the pure leaf box. Seeing as the bottled teas are amazing and I love all the flavors. So I brewed up a cup of my complimentary tea only to find out I hated it. It had a biter taste. Maybe it would be better with honey in it. Or cold brewed. But as far as I am concerned, this was not my cup of tea.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
I am absolutely in love with this tea! It was sent to be in a Voxbox, and usually I'm overly critical of what I'm sent. So, when I tell you that this tea is great, I mean it. the vanilla is bold, but not overpowering. It steeps well and goes great with or without a sweetener. Recently I developed a respiratory infection and this tea was a real gift. I will gladly rush to the store and buy more and highly recommend to friends.
Tasia K.
Chambersburg , PA
I'm always excited to try new tea. It's been rather cold this week, so this could not have come at a better time! I love the Pure Leaf tea packaging! The plastic jar keeps the tea fresh and can be reused/upcycled. I was really happy with the flavor. The vanilla stands out, but it's not overpowering. This is a very nice tea for any time of day, both at work and at home. I received this tea complimentary from Influenster.
Kimberly W.
I received this tea complimentary for review from Influnster and it was delicious! You can definitely taste the vanilla but it also almost taste like some kind of spice as well. I drank it hot and I really enjoyed the flavor ! I also loved the shape of the tea bags and the little canisters they came in. The smell is delicious as well !
Cathy H.
This was my first experience with Pure Leaf teas. I received this tea complimentary for testing purposes. I have enjoyed two cups of this tea in the last week. The first cup was good, rich in tea flavor, and the vanilla was strong but not over-powering. The second cup the next day was equally as good if not better. This time I added two packets of Sweet n Low. The flavor was tasty and would be interested in purchasing my next container.
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI
If you like the flavor of the Pure Leave bottled ice tea you will love this. The flavor is the precisely the same. I am very pleased we can have this exact same tasting iced tea at home, now, without having to buy the tea in pre-made bottles. We make this at home in our iced tea maker with filtered water.

Well done product. Good flavor true to the band. Glad it's available in this convenient, lightweight, make-at-home form.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I was very skeptical prior to trying this tea. I had just come inside from a very cold day and was ready for a hot drink. I am pretty picky about taste but decided to try my new tea that I received complimentary from #PureLeaf and #Influenster.
This tea is AMAZING! From the very first sip, I was an instant fan. It is a smooth, refreshing hot drink. I loved the hint of vanilla. It just bumped the like factor up a notch.
I will definitely be purchasing more and I recommend that everyone try it!
Essence L.
Bethesda, MD
This tea was better than I thought it would be. It is very flavorful and the smell is delightful! Don't let it steep too long though because it is a very strong black tea. I'd say maybe 2-3 mins max. This was my first time trying Pure Leaf tea bags but I am impressed, they are very high quality teas, would definitely recommend!
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
I love trying new food items especially tea so I was happy to get picked for this box. I enjoy vanilla in my tea so I was excited to try this flavor. I made a large cup of hot tea and like the hint of vanilla in the black tea. It wasn't to strong and just right amount of vanilla in it. It has a nice overall flavor and I would recommend to others who enjoy vanilla in their tea. The tea leaves were nice and fresh.
Heidi W.
Beaumont, CA
This is a nice rich, smooth Black Vanilla Tea that is easy to make at home for Tea House tea at home. If you are a fan of Black Tea like me, you will love this. I really like the addition of vanilla. It adds a smoothness and creamy flavor and taste balancing out the flavor nicely. It is affordable and easy to find at your local store.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.