BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Normally I go for chai or fruit teas so I wasn't sure how I was going to like Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. Would it be flavorful enough, or just watered down like other teas? The first thing I noticed was the enticing aroma of vanilla. It was strong and real, nothing artificial here. The flavor carries over into the tea too. The beginning of every sip was rich with the vanilla seeping in by the end. If you like vanilla and black teas, you'll enjoy this.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
The packaging made me extremely excited to try out this tea. I'm a tea enthusiast. I love tea of all kinds and I'm constantly on the hunt to try out more. The moment I brewed this aromatic tea, I knew i'd like it. It smelled creamy and slightly sweet. It was love at first sip. The vanilla notes almost made me feel like i was eating dessert. It was the best way to end my long work day. I went ahead and purchased a few of the teas at my local target. The full sized packaging is really nice also. It's small enough to throw into my work bag, and the pyramid pouches are so chic and clean.  Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
I am a tea drinker on almost a daily basis. I typically stick to flavors like peppermint, chamomile or regular black tea if I need a little caffeine boost. I was happy to receive a complimentary voxbox from influenster with the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla.

I like the packaging , a clear plastic bottle and the pyramid shaped tea bags were cool too. I let the tea steep for a little in the hot water and let flavors come through. The flavors of the black tea and the vanilla are about equal in strength. I can't say that this had outstanding flavor but it wasn't bad either.
Karen J.
Byram, MS
This is so delightful! It's a smooth black tea with a vanilla taste that is not overpowering. It's subtle and contributes to the enjoyment of this tea. There is no butter aftertaste that can occur with black teas and this is one that will remain on my tea shelf! I did receive this complementary in a voxbox and I'm so glad I had the chance to try this one out!
heather c.
I got this voxbox to test for free. I was super excited to try it as I have given up coffee and switched to tea. I drink black tea with a little sugar each morning. I love it, but want to find something I don't need sugar for. I love vanilla so was excited for this. I don't like the packaging. The tea isn't sealed so it will not always taste the same. The bags aren't that great for the environment. The flavor is kinda weird. Only a hint of vanilla but not enough. I tried brewing several different ways and times and just couldn't get it.
Shea L.
I usually don't like hot tea, but this was the best one I've had yet. I chose to try the Black Tea with Vanilla because I love vanilla. The taste is very smooth and not bitter like most hot teas I've tried. I didn't even need to add sugar! I would definitely recommend to others to try this tea out . I received the Pureleaf Voxbox complimentary to test and review.
Precious T.
San Lorenzo, CA
To begin, I love black tea. If you steep it for the right amount of time, it's perfect. I like that smell of vanilla though you cannot really taste it in the tea. The first time I tried it, I left the bag in for too long so it became too bitter so I had to add sugar. After adding a bit of sugar, it wasn't that bad. The next few times though, I only steeped it for 3-4 minutes. I like it fine without the sugar and within the recommended steeping times.
Danielle P.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a huge fan of tea! What I love the most about this one is that you get the lingering notes of vanilla after you have take a few sips. It's not over powering but rather subtle and I love it! Nothing worse then having nasty after taste in your mouth. This is my new go to tea in the morning. To sweeten it up I add some stevia but I find that I don't. Red to do that too often because I enjoy the taste of this tea!
Gwendolyn B.
Prince George, VA
I was so sceptical, because I don't drink tea at all. Then I received these products courtesy of Pure Leaf & Influenster for sampling purposes. I decided to give it a try. I did and loved it, I drink it staight with no sugar. I taste strang with no sugar but, healthier that way! The tea smelled great brewing!!! #pureleafhomebrew , #contest / @influenster).
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
To start off, it's actually difficult to find a good vanilla black tea. Usually the vanilla is overly artificial or the blend of vanilla and black tea don't work. However I think this tea is the exception. The black tea base is smooth and the vanilla bean is subtle but nicely blended. I really enjoyed this tea and look forward to trying pure leafs other teas.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.