BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica M.
Lakeland, FL
I received my Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla from my Influenster box. This tea has a great flavor and really met my expectations with its taste. This tea is great and improvements are always great for any product. I would recommend this product to my tea loving friends!
Christie M.
Royal oaks, CA
I love tea. I'm also a fan of pure leaf, and these teas just made me love them even more. The packaging is awesome, the flavor was great, and I'm an avid tea drinker, I'm picky. I wouldn't change a thing, I will continue to purchase this product and I highly recommend it!
Casey T.
Fayetteville, NC
Nothing beats a hot cup of tea on a cold day in front of the fire. This pure leaf black tea is fantastic and the hint of vanilla makes it so much better. I would recommend this tea to the avid tea drinker. I received my box complimentary, but would have bought it anyways.
Trayce R.
Greenville , SC
Omg I am in love with this tea. I had already loved the Sweet Tea PureLeaf made but sometimes you just want a nice cup of hot tea. All my friends are raving about how great it taste and always coming over for a cup. What a great way to sit around and have a girls night.
Bety P.
I was not a fan of black tea and the one time I tried it I didn't like it. I received Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla as a complimentary for testing so I gave it a try. It does not taste bad at all. I will deftly a fan of this tea now. The vanilla adds a better taste.
Annette P.
Beautiful tea! The bags are lovely and stuffed with plenty of tea. The vanilla flavor is subtle, yet anything but boring. I am a huge tea lover so it was fantastic to receive two teas to try. I can't wait to share some with my tea loving friends, family, and coworkers!
Rusti H.
I've never cared for flavored tea, however I like this one. I think it's because it's not sweet and had just the Vanilla flavor. I like took control my sweetness in a tea. I was already a fan of the iced tea and now I'm a fan of the flavored tea. #pureleaf #gotitright
Rhiannon G.
I love the Pure Leaf Iced Tea and was super excited to get the Pure Leaf VoxBox Free! I love tea and am very picky about it. I loved this tea, its super relaxing with the hint of vanilla. Love it and highly recommend it!!! If you love vanilla tea you have to try this!
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I drank mine hot with honey. It was really strong I think it will be better with some milk or creamer. I love that you can actually taste the vanilla being that black tea is strong. I would definitely recommend it to all the tea lovers. #PureLeafHomeBrew and #contest
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I received this to review from Influenster! I love vanilla teas, and this one was quite tasty! I tend to drink my tea without sweetener most of the time, and this one was still delightful without it. I think I will be trying out other pure leaf flavors in the future!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?