BY PURE LEAF #36 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've b...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding that...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
brenda g.
brenda g.
I'm generally not too crazy about black tea I tend to go more for green tea but Pure leaf black tea with vanilla is the exception the hint of vanilla makes the difference, it perfectly compliments the black tea and tastes amazing! You definitely need to give this one a try. And the packaging is adorable as well
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Sacramento, CA
I received my Pure Leaf Black tea with Vanilla for free to taste and review. I did enjoy this tea. I add 2 teaspoons of honey in my tea. The taste was good but there was an after taste that I didn't love. It wasn't horrible though I finished my whole cup of tea. I really loved the new packaging of the tea bags.
erin h.
erin h.
I received this tea in a Vox Box. I love pure leaf bottled tea so was excited to try this. I love vanilla but this was so overpowering. It smelled like a vanilla candle. I couldn't even finish my cup. I think this has potential but isn't quite there. I think a different flavor pairing would have worked better.
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Pure Leaf black tea with Vanilla is so delicious. It is pure and clean and easy to make. I love the smell it makes the room have a great aroma. You can take it anywhere and enjoy it cold or warm. Depends on your mood either is yummy. I love it. I recommend it to anyone that loves tea and a bit of more flavor.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
This was such a delicious tea! I tend to like my teas sweeter, so the vanilla added a touch of exciting flabor. I did add some sweetener, because I'm from the south, so sweet tea rules everything, but I kept going back for more cups! So happy to find this tea and looking forward to purchasing in the future.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Asheville, NC
This tea tastes so delicious! I love the black tea with vanilla. I'm a sucker for packaging and these tea bags are a pyramid shape and you can see all the natural ingredients inside. So far I've only had this tea warm but I bet it tastes great iced as well. I will be purchasing this tea over and over again.
Malissa S.
Malissa S.
Waleska, GA
I received this complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes. I would definitely recommend this if you love vanilla and tea. It tastes like sweet tea even without much sugar. The vanilla was very sneaky on my taste buds. I didn't find it and then, boom, it was there. Will be buying this in the future.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Woodbury, MN
This tea is amazing. I absolutely love the vanilla flavor and the black tea compliments it very nicely. The bags are very nice as well, I don't feel like my tea is going to fall out like other brands I've tried. I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone looking for a good vanilla flavored hot tea.
Krys B.
Krys B.
Old forge , NY
I got this for free in a influenster box to try and it's not bad for a black tea with vanilla. I like the citrus one better. But that's because I don't like sweet with my tea. This wasn't a bad mix though the vanilla was just the right amount and the black tea was strong enough to keep me up all day .
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoyed this tea as an alternative to my everyday black tea. Since I enjoy hot tea with milk and sugar this was a nice added touch to have a vanilla flavor included. I wouldn't say it is my new go-to though but I will incorporate it into my tea drinking routine here and there for a special change.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?