BY PURE LEAF #65 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shae C.
BRANDON, FL
I am in total and complete love with this tea, vanilla and black tea are the warmest notes only comparable to chai. I can have this in the morning or afternoon as an after work relaxing drink. I generally add 1 marshmallow just for an extra shot of vanilla and slight sweetness.
Maya C.
Got this in my pure leaf voxbox. Definitely a yummy tea for this winter weather! Great packaging and environmental friendly. The vanilla is very subtle but a nice kick to each sip. I added sugar to my cup and add some sweetness but the vanilla adds a bit of sweet all by itself!
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
Out of the two this one was my least favorite. It was not gross by any means. It was delicious. Just a bit too rich for me. The vanilla bean really came out in it though. My husband loved it. He would buy it again for sure. I love the tea in these tea bags! So very impressive.
Rachel B.
Buena Park, CA
Black Tea and Vanilla, as a tea drinker I think this was a great mix. It exceeded my expectations and I am glad that I received this free from Pure Leaf. There is nothing to compare it too. I recommend this to other tea drinkers to try out. My boyfriend even tried it with me.
lorri k.
Pearland, TX
I am a tea lover...it's better than coffee.

PureLeaf Black Tea with Vanilla is a strong tea with an ability to relax you after a long day. It's soothing with a hint of vanilla. I'm an instant fan of any tea that has a bold taste and flavor. Add a bit of honey and I'm in love.
Lindsey W.
It's so rare for me to find a tea that I enjoy. I felt this tea was refreshing with the right amount of flavor to it. It was super easy to make too, not something that takes hours to do. I received this tea complimentary of influenster this review is based on my own opinion.
Araceli P.
Mundelein, IL
The best tea i ever taste, is a nice soft strong taste. You can really taste the flavor. What i really like is how is pack you can see the ingredients and they have this nice triangle shape. Love it it doesn't live a bitter taste you can even drink it with out adding sweet.
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
Received this tea in a Vox Box. I am impressed with the quality! The pyramid bags are "fancy" and would be great to serve to company to make myself look more pulled together! The tea flavor is strong and the vanilla is delicious. No milk or sugar needed, it was great as is.
chelsea b.
I love this tea! I love the pyramid tea bags. I feel like they allow more flavor to happen when steeping the tea. The flavor is amazing - it's not too sweet and definitely not bitter. The tea smells amazing too. I could just see myself drinking this tea on a cold snowy day!
Kim O.
New Bedford , MA
I received this recently from Influenster, and I had never tried this flavor before but I really love it! I usually drink tea plain, no milk or any sugars. So I really enjoyed the rich flavor of the black tea paired with the vanilla flavor! Definitely will buy this again.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Heather C.
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?