BY PURE LEAF #24 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf produc...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and dec...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
I got to try this product through the Pure Leaf VoxBox complimentary from Influenster. I have to say for black tea it wasn't extremely strong BUT it had a very nice flavor and combined with the vanilla in it made for an excellent cup of tea that you can enjoy with or without any sugar/sweetener (I usually have my tea with one packet of sweetener, not this time)
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
I really didn't think I would like black tea with vanilla..but...I was willing to give it a try. I am glad that I tried it.. it is one of my favorite teas now. It isn't too strong and the vanilla comes through very lovely. You first get the flavor of the black tea and then it finishes with the vanilla. I LOVE IT!! It is good for all times of days in my opinion.
Bonnie G.
I love a cup of tea in the evening while reading a book or watching tv and was really excited to have Pure Leaf Black Tea and Vanilla sent to try. I love the packaging and the shape of the tea bags as well. I normally have to add sugar and/or milk to my tea but I found that I didn't need to add anything to enjoy this tea. I am definitely going to buy it again.
Vanessa F.
I usually drink green tea and got this for free to try. I was impressed how great it tasted. I think the price is good for how great the tea tastes. The flavor has a hint of vanilla and it made it taste so good. I would recommend this product to everyone, even if you are not a tea drinker you need to try and see for yourself to see that it tastes great.
ashley s.
spring, TX
Black tea with vanilla is my favorite tea by far, I usually by the black tea with vanilla from Target they have a big tin canister that I purchase, and I only put a little bit of sugar in the cup over hot water, and I put my little cup inside of the fridge to make it cold. The tea has a very smooth taste, and the vanilla smell, smells so good.
Carrie W.
I guess I am just not a fan of Green Teas. This product tasted bland with an awful after taste. I don't like the taste. I brewed the got water. Let it sit for a few minutes and tried it. I poured it out. It was gross to me. Not recommended of you are looking for a tasteful tea. All opinions are my own with this product I received free to try.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I used my Free sample from @influenster to make a cup of hot tea soon as I got it, and I must say @pureleaf is a very good tea Hot or cold. It has a smooth taste it's great for a relaxing day while knitting and my experience was a good one. I was very impressed I see myself buying this again once I run out
#pureleafhomebrew #influenster #pureleaf
Estefanie Z.
Harrisburg, NC
I was given the Pure Leaf Tea with Vanilla to test out and really like it a lot. Black Tea is usually pretty strong, but this one wasn't bad at all in part because it has vanilla. Keep in mind that the vanilla taste was not that strong but still there. It's the perfect morning tea to drink with breakfast. Highly recommended the vanilla version for those individuals that don't like a super strong black tea or want their tea with a little flavor.
DAWN M.
Pure Leaf Black Tea With Vanilla
Finally got a chance to sit down and try this tea this morning. It is very tasty, you definitely get the vanilla. Not subtle at all. Says to brew for 3 minutes, but if you don't like it strong, it's dark and amazing after only 1 minute. I would definitely recommend this product to all tea lovers out there.
Nou L.
I'm fairly new at drinking tea. So far I have tried a couple different flavors. Surprisingly I haven't tried black tea prior to getting this. I think the tea tastes okay. You can't really taste the vanilla but you can definitely smell it when you open the container everytime. I think I would give black tea another go. I received this product courtesy of Influenster and Pure Leaf for free to review in exchange for my honest opinions.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.