BY PURE LEAF #95 in Tea

Brewing instructions:

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla per jar.

• I absolutely love tea and not to mention Pure Leaf products. I've...2 Answers
  • What do think about drinking a little more coffee and deciding th...2 Answers
  • Is the vanilla flavor strong?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I love the vanilla flavor and this black tea in general! I've never had this unique twist on tea before and I love the Pure brand I got to sample. I like the container it comes in as well as the bags that are a signature triangle shape. Most of all I like that this is a nice healthy drink! Thanks for sending me both these containers of tea to sample Influenster! If you are a tea drinker or even a sometimes tea drinker you'll love this!
Elaine C.
Doral, FL
I just got my tea in the mail today. I got it as courtesy of Pure Leaf & Influenster for sampling purposes. At first I was not too fond of the smell, but OMG, once I poured some hot water, my kitchen was filled with a beautiful vanilla scent and the flavor is out of this world. You can clearly taste the vanilla which is one of my favorite flavors. Totally recommended!
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Normally I go for chai or fruit teas so I wasn't sure how I was going to like Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla. Would it be flavorful enough, or just watered down like other teas? The first thing I noticed was the enticing aroma of vanilla. It was strong and real, nothing artificial here. The flavor carries over into the tea too. The beginning of every sip was rich with the vanilla seeping in by the end. If you like vanilla and black teas, you'll enjoy this.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
The packaging made me extremely excited to try out this tea. I'm a tea enthusiast. I love tea of all kinds and I'm constantly on the hunt to try out more. The moment I brewed this aromatic tea, I knew i'd like it. It smelled creamy and slightly sweet. It was love at first sip. The vanilla notes almost made me feel like i was eating dessert. It was the best way to end my long work day. I went ahead and purchased a few of the teas at my local target. The full sized packaging is really nice also. It's small enough to throw into my work bag, and the pyramid pouches are so chic and clean.  Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
I am a tea drinker on almost a daily basis. I typically stick to flavors like peppermint, chamomile or regular black tea if I need a little caffeine boost. I was happy to receive a complimentary voxbox from influenster with the Pure Leaf Black Tea with Vanilla.

I like the packaging , a clear plastic bottle and the pyramid shaped tea bags were cool too. I let the tea steep for a little in the hot water and let flavors come through. The flavors of the black tea and the vanilla are about equal in strength. I can't say that this had outstanding flavor but it wasn't bad either.
Nova L.
The vanilla flavor is a true vanilla, not artificial, which is really good! The mesh bag gives it a more high end product feel, along with the jar packaging. I was able to get 2 servings out of one tea bag so the value is higher than what you might first think, since most tea bags I use are one serving/use only. I love tea and drink it everyday, so this is a much higher quality product compared to most grocery store brands.
Karen J.
Byram, MS
This is so delightful! It's a smooth black tea with a vanilla taste that is not overpowering. It's subtle and contributes to the enjoyment of this tea. There is no butter aftertaste that can occur with black teas and this is one that will remain on my tea shelf! I did receive this complementary in a voxbox and I'm so glad I had the chance to try this one out!
Shea L.
I usually don't like hot tea, but this was the best one I've had yet. I chose to try the Black Tea with Vanilla because I love vanilla. The taste is very smooth and not bitter like most hot teas I've tried. I didn't even need to add sugar! I would definitely recommend to others to try this tea out . I received the Pureleaf Voxbox complimentary to test and review.
Danielle P.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a huge fan of tea! What I love the most about this one is that you get the lingering notes of vanilla after you have take a few sips. It's not over powering but rather subtle and I love it! Nothing worse then having nasty after taste in your mouth. This is my new go to tea in the morning. To sweeten it up I add some stevia but I find that I don't. Red to do that too often because I enjoy the taste of this tea!
Precious T.
San Lorenzo, CA
To begin, I love black tea. If you steep it for the right amount of time, it's perfect. I like that smell of vanilla though you cannot really taste it in the tea. The first time I tried it, I left the bag in for too long so it became too bitter so I had to add sugar. After adding a bit of sugar, it wasn't that bad. The next few times though, I only steeped it for 3-4 minutes. I like it fine without the sugar and within the recommended steeping times.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you add sugar to the tea
Karen S.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Is the vanilla flavor strong?
Cassandra M.
How much vanilla flavor is there? Is it really overpowering?
Heather C.